Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 pm

Am I crazy????

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Am I crazy????

Postby yumi_shinoda » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:54 am

I am wondering what's wrong with me now. I'm really scared that I've turned crazy now!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the situation:
You see, I'm a very quiet and meek girl in class and the boys always bullied me by saying those words that they shouldn't at all and these word are pretty insulting to me and dirty at times.
Then, sometime, not long ago, I just can't stand the words and I just screamed right into their faces about how I feel insulted about their words.
After screaming, I just felt very relieved and I just walked out of the classroom happily without feeling fed up at all. ( I even sang softly the cL theme as I walked off)

The question is, Am I really crazy or I'm just doing the right thing to shut their trap up?
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Tangent128 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 am

You're not insane, no.

I personally wouldn't have screamed, but it's good that you spoke up for yourself.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Um, technically, its harassment. If it ever escalates in to a big thing, turn them in.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby yumi_shinoda » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 am

Xana's Fist wrote:Um, technically, its harassment. If it ever escalates in to a big thing, turn them in.

Yup, the matter nearly blew up into a fight, but I managed to control my fist and kicks. ;)
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby odd girl » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:13 pm

No you're not crazy, I would have done the same thing if it was me, I hope it's all sorted out now :)
odd girl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Yes.

That was the first thing i thought when I saw the name of this thread, lol.

I would've been totally sarcastic and popular-girl-mean (yay for pplrness). So no, you're not crazy. I would've done the same thing. Good job xP
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Chosen_one » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:47 pm

Hmm, I would've said you're crazy if you DIDN'T scream in their faces. When people are annoying you just for the heck of it, it's generally good to scream at them.
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Boss Tamsy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 am

Chosen_one wrote:Hmm, I would've said you're crazy if you DIDN'T scream in their faces. When people are annoying you just for the heck of it, it's generally good to scream at them.

Heh, agreed. Do what seems necessary...and just watch. Jerks like that tend to get theirs sooner or later.Example: This one disgraceful litte p***k in my grade kept messing with me in the lunch line a few days back. 20 minutes later, he p***** one of the football players off and gets in a fight with him, and gets his @$$ suspended!

And BTW, I'm just reserved is all. I could have kicked his scrawny @$$ if I thought it was worth the trouble.
And also, the above was the first lunchroom fight of the year for me. :)
EPIC FAIL!!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Boss Tamsy wrote:
Chosen_one wrote:Hmm, I would've said you're crazy if you DIDN'T scream in their faces. When people are annoying you just for the heck of it, it's generally good to scream at them.

Heh, agreed. Do what seems necessary...and just watch. Jerks like that tend to get theirs sooner or later.Example: This one disgraceful litte p***k in my grade kept messing with me in the lunch line a few days back. 20 minutes later, he p***** one of the football players off and gets in a fight with him, and gets his @$$ suspended!

And BTW, I'm just reserved is all. I could have kicked his scrawny @$$ if I thought it was worth the trouble.
And also, the above was the first lunchroom fight of the year for me. :)

I never went to the lunchroom in my old school during lunch. I was always, ALWAYS in the computer room with the Macs. :)

On the other hand, I am a very quiet student who doesn't speak out of turn... often... and once in Earth Science, while we were watching The Core (mad hot movie, BTW), everyone was talking and my teacher turned off the movie, at an awesome part too, and I just got so mad with everyone I released all of my feelings out in one short burst. Everyone went silent, and I felt refreshed afterwards.

Yumi_shinoda, you did the right thing in not getting into a fight. It's not worth it.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby yumi_shinoda » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:06 am

hmm... Getting into a fight brings you only trouble and what could be worse, being stuck in the detention room.
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 am

You are by no means crazy, great job blowing up in their face, i honestly wouldn't but i rarely even speak as it is, i'm more of the seen not heard, But i would honestly of if it got bad enough.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 pm

You are not crazy, you stood up for your self and told them you did not appreciate the way that they were treating you. As for screaming maybe not the best idea, but it was a way of expressing your self. As long as you got out your feelings. Verbal teasing and bulling is considered a type of harassment if it continunues, and makes you uncomfortable. If they continue to do this after you told them to knock it off then you should inform someone that they are harassing you and they won't leave you alone. Good job for standing up for yourself.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 pm

You're fine. When you store up emotions, when they come out, they will come out tenfold.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?