Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 pm

My life...

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

My life...

Postby Lyoko Agent » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:09 pm

So about a month ago, my girlfriend broke up with me for three reasons: 1) she said she realized that she wasn't mature enough, 2) she thought she was controlling me (yeah right...) and 3) I was going to college. For a while, I had still liked her, but now that I'm here... I realize that I like my best friend back home. She has a boyfriend (however she has mentioned that she's not certain about him). She seems to care about me more than her other friends, yet she says that she can't like me, because she's worried that our relationship would be ruined. She also says that there are things about her that everyone would be better off not knowing, but I still want to know. I'm under the impression that I can help... Anyway... I feel like this is a typical best friend scenario, yet it somehow seems completely hopeless. And, it's not just that I like her... I really care about her. What should I do?
Lyoko Agent offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Tell her exactly what you told us. I have a feeling that if she hears it, she might understand the situation. You want her to know that she is special to you and that you don't want to just be her friend. If the relationship is really special, you will be able to keep dating. And if not, try to be her best friend again. It might be weird at first but if you really are best friends you should be able to stay that way, IMHO.

Just tell her what you told us. I have the feeling she might understand. Even if you don't start dating right away.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter