Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 pm

Boy Trouble (Again!)

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Boy Trouble (Again!)

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm

It's not bad this time. Seriously! Since Aelita is pretty much fueled in the belief that all guys like her (lol...and why am I speaking in third person now?), she has some more guy questions for you GUYS to answer. Girls are usually just as confused as me...considering I am one.

Whatever.

So...now that I'm in good old Flo-Rida (npi), I started at a new church. Here's the deal. I have like four crushes, but two of them are at school, so I'll save them for later. The first guy is kinda emo...but not really. He looks emo and gives off the vibes but when you spend time with him you figure out he's really open...or at least with me *smile*.

We went to a concert in Orlando called "Rock the Universe" and saw Skillet together. It was with our whole youth group so it wasn't an alone thing, but it was just me, him, and I think the other girl's name was Lindsay in one group. So I'll call her that. But after we were done the concert we stumbled around like idiots and eventually we lost the rest of the youth group. We were at a pizza place with them and they left, not knowing we were waiting. So eventually...we were lying there forever, and then we walked to this park, and we stared out across the water at all the pretty lights. Me and Kevin (the guy) next to each other. He joked around like the whole time trying to get me to laugh while the girl in the back screamed into the phone "GET DOWN HERE NOWW!!" cuz her brother couldn't hear her over the concert...which we missed xP

We generally had a good time...I would stop randomly in the street and he would take hold of my shoulders and push me forward (but not mean, it was just gently and teasing) and he would throw ice down my shirt (long story). Is that what you guys do for flirting? Geez! lol. And he ruffled my hair when we were sleeping next to each other on the boardwalk next to the water. When we were in the van, he did it again when I was about to go to sleep (he was in the seat behind me).

Does he like me?

Second guy just started coming to church last week, but I've seen him looking at me, and he's trying to start conversation with me every time he sees me. We were playing air hockey yesterday and my sis said he was excited to be playing with me and he really seemed interested in me, but when she and my brother were playing he was kinda quiet and eventually stopped. Cuz I wasn't playing, cuz I got tired of it xP

So...boys, what do you think?

*needs a boy dictionary of flirting thingies*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 pm

I'd say the first guy does like you, yes some boys are really weird.and im not sure about the second one, oh the first boy sounds so much like me.Oh i will trade you a boys flirting dictionary for a girls flirting dictionary.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lyoko Agent » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:00 pm

First guy definitely does. Yeah, the second one seems... iffy... They both sound like possible aspects of liking you... I know I've done both before (except maaybe without the hair thing lol).
Lyoko Agent offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 pm

I would personally say the first guy has more potential...but without knowing the guy, its hard for us to say.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Well, the first guy probably likes you. Us guys, when courting, tend to be "playful" a lot, I think. It gives us an excuse to come into physical contact under the guise of being "just friendly".

As for the second guy, he's tricky. He could be doing one of two things. One, he could think you're a pretty cool girl and want to be friends. Or two, he could like you and want to get closer to you.

Highway Runner wrote:... But without knowing the guy, its hard for us to say.

He's right. From simply reading about the guys, we can't really be certain. And every guy is different in his approach.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 pm

Go for the one thats most Jesus-like, cause he gonna bestest one EVA!!!!
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:01 pm

Piper wrote:Go for the one thats most Jesus-like, cause he gonna bestest one EVA!!!!

What he said, without the sarcasm. :)

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Hahaha, they both go to church/youth group XD

Light, if you want to PM me about any girl problems, trying to find out if a girl likes you, etc. go ahead ^^ It would take years to write a girls flirting dictionary. Hahahaha. I don't even know what half the stuff girls do means, and I am one! jk. lol.

I really want to go out with the first guy =P I hope he asks me out sometime.

How long does it usually take you guys to ask out a girl? I know everyone's different, but a general timeline.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:42 pm

The difference in people's nature is the exact reason that we cant give you a timeline. We dont know his feelings, or thoughts...there is no "general timeline" for a guy to ask a girl out.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:07 pm

If the guy is like me it could be a long time, i am usually more on the shy side though,i would find it easier(have a bit of experience with current gf to a extent)if the girl asked me out, personal opinion though,

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:09 pm

That's good that some guys like girls asking them out. I'd rather have the girls ask out the guys, myself. I'm that kind of person. If a guy likes me and I like him, and it's obvious, and he's taking forever, I'd just ask him out.

I want to ask him to homecoming (in 2 weeks). Do you think that would be okay? He doesn't go to my school, so he wouldn't know about it unless I told him. Kinda like "Well...there's homecoming at my school...and I don't have a date. Do you wanna go with me?"

Would that be too straightforward?
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 am

Its worth a shot, and that wording sounds ok to me. If I were in the situation as the guy, I would accept, but thats just my perspective.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 pm

...ARE you a guy? Just curious...

I concur with my useless opinion. Good luck!

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:35 pm

well actually he might know about it, my school is also having homecoming, you might want to ask like a principle or someone in charge of it about it.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:55 pm

I don't think he knows about it because he goes to a public school and I go to a private one (UGLY UNIFORMS). We all roll the skirts up though (*smile*) so it looks a lot flirtier than normal. Normal is like dresses -.-

ANYWAY. I'm going to ask him tomorrow night. I'm one of the girls that hates when guys take forever to ask her out. So she'll ask them out to stop them from taking 7 MONTHS like one guy (that she didn't even like and had to say no to) to ask her out.

Oh, and I just got an adorable Cavalier puppy!

But that's off topic =P

NO JESUSFREAK I AM NOT A GUY!!! Why do you think my username is AELITA and I'm asking GUYS out? And NO I'M NOT A LESBIAN...OR GAY...OR WHATEVER. But 50% of my friends are so don't be hatin'.

lol.

OK. It's actually more like the Homecoming Sit. We eat and watch a movie about Grace Christian's past. Then Chris says he's having a "mad afterparty at my house". Yeah. Apparently, to the pastor, dancing is "ungodly". Puh-leeze.

We'll probably do something romantic like dance at the party or something.

If he says yes.

=P
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 pm

...I was asking Highway Runner...

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am

I know :D

*This is officially not spam*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Aelita wrote:I don't think he knows about it because he goes to a public school and I go to a private one (UGLY UNIFORMS). We all roll the skirts up though (*smile*) so it looks a lot flirtier than normal. Normal is like dresses -.-

ANYWAY. I'm going to ask him tomorrow night. I'm one of the girls that hates when guys take forever to ask her out. So she'll ask them out to stop them from taking 7 MONTHS like one guy (that she didn't even like and had to say no to) to ask her out.

Oh, and I just got an adorable Cavalier puppy!

But that's off topic =P

NO JESUSFREAK I AM NOT A GUY!!! Why do you think my username is AELITA and I'm asking GUYS out? And NO I'M NOT A LESBIAN...OR GAY...OR WHATEVER. But 50% of my friends are so don't be hatin'.

lol.

OK. It's actually more like the Homecoming Sit. We eat and watch a movie about Grace Christian's past. Then Chris says he's having a "mad afterparty at my house". Yeah. Apparently, to the pastor, dancing is "ungodly". Puh-leeze.

We'll probably do something romantic like dance at the party or something.

If he says yes.

=P

actually I would agree with the pastor, have you see the way kids dance today? bumping and grinding. it's sickening.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:59 pm

But not all people dance that way. I'm not going to elaborate because that would be off-topic...

We saw each other again at this picnic thing but it wasn't the right time to ask him...I'd already decided on Sunday. I'm worried that he'll think it's too soon or he doesn't really actually like me.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, if he doesnt really like you, then that will give you the peace of mind to move forward to someone who really will like you.

Oh and JF, you should know that im a guy, especially after the pics I posted of my trip to Cali.... :D
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Well, I asked him and he said yes. *explodes*

*singing* Who's got a date for Homecoming? Who's got a date for Homecoming? Uh-huh, that's me. Yuh, I rock xP
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Congrats Aelita, enjoy your Homecoming date! 8)

*cleans up the explosion mess*
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak