Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm

I feel seriously like crying

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I feel seriously like crying

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 am

Hi today i was going to go to a foot ball game with this girl at my school,thought we had something special but i thought me and this girl were going to go to a football game together, you know just me and her, got there she was hanging with her friends and just said hi and nothing else to me except before she left she said hi to me again.I feel like such a moron, this is the second time, the first time i asked her she changed her mind at the last second.man i feel so stupid.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Well, here is some girl advice from a girl.

If she just said hi to you and was with her friends, it might be either that she is interested but she is kinda shy. If she changed her mind at the last minute, it might mean she got too nervous...or it might mean she just changed her mind about you.

Girls are hard to figure out. I am one, and it's still hard to figure out what we mean half the time!

It all depends on the girl. If she's a shy girl, she probably likes you but she doesn't want you to know, and she gets too shy to go out with you.

If not, she just likes you as a friend and doesn't want to pursue anything special.

Like the saying goes, there are a heckuva lot of other pretzel-flavored and Rainbow Goldfish in the sea.

Wait...that's not how it goes, is it...

Hope that helped.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Well she always acted like she liked me and its the second time she did it,i asked her to go bowling with me one time and she said no at the last minute, then acted like she still wanted to go out.I just feel like a moron going there hoping we'd be there together or something,

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DL » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Yea, girls are all crazy. If she doesn't want to hang out, not much you can do. Luckily for you she seems to just have the normal amount of crazy. Just back off for a while. It sounds like she may have wanted to sit with you but got kidnapped by her friends. Honestly try not to act interested, see what happens. Just keep a look out for the crazy eyes, you'll know them when you see them. That and what Aileta said.

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 pm

Dude, thier are tons of girls out there. This girl seemed like she just wants to be friends, which happens often. Find another one, get out there, attempt to make conversation, etc. Don't get so hung up on one girl.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:44 pm

DL wrote:Yea, girls are all crazy.

HEY *flamey eyes*

JK.

Xana's Fist wrote:Don't get so hung up on one girl.

Totally true. Girls don't like that at all. One guy asked me out and I said yes cuz I liked flirting with him...(says the Flirt Queen)...and then I changed my mind over the weekend cuz I found out he was UGLY. And I hadn't thought about it before. But when you guys get hung up on us, well, it gets kinda creepy. 0_o That and sometimes it makes us feel bad.

If she acted like she liked you until the last minute, she probably just got shy and then, like DL said, she got abducted by her friends. Yes, try to not act interested and make her chase you. But not too much. When she starts talking to you, act like you didn't even know you were ignoring her.

At least, that's what I would like to happen.

I don't know about anyone else.

*looks left, then right, then explodes*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SakuraHajimari » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 pm

light i agree with them. you don't need to get hung up on one girl. they're are pleny of other girls out there.

SakuraHajimari offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Lyoko Agent » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm

It really depends... Do you really care about her, or is she like just a crush? The difference is really subtle, but if you care about her, then you should try just a bit more.
Lyoko Agent offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby odd girl » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:38 pm

To be honest, it sounds like she wants to be just friends or she can't make up her mind whether she wants to go out with you. All girls are crazy like that (no offense anyone :) ) even I get crazy like that, but give her some time to make her mind up and if she doesn't want to don't get upset about it, find someone else. I hope that helped ^_^
odd girl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant