Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 am

La Madre de mi amigo está matando mi amigo! Ayudas!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Is this mom a total nutjob or what?

Oh, YES!
88%
Not at all, that's a common thing.
13%
I don't have a mommy
No votes
I'm watching SNL right now, ask me later!
No votes

Total votes : 8

La Madre de mi amigo está matando mi amigo! Ayudas!

Postby Boss Tamsy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Translation:
The mother of my best friend is killing him!
1. She takes all his money from his job(incidentally, I'm the reason he was able to get this job!)
2. He's 20 and she won't let him have a licsense
3. She dosen't like him going to the mall(she says there's nothing out there)
And today was the real ballbuster: my buddy's been saving some money for himself for a while, and he had about $50 as of yesterday. While he was busy however, she snuck into his room and looked in his wallet and found it(he just got home).
So today, while they're out shopping she tells him to give him all his money, including that. When she refused, she took the wallet out of his hands, and then followed up by saying that he now had to pay monthly rent at his house and that he isn't to adress her as "Mother" anymore.

Me and my friend agree: Something has to be done, but what?
HELP MY POOR PAL!!
EPIC FAIL!!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Re: La Madre de mi amigo esta mortando mi amigo! Ayudas!

Postby Saphire-089 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Boss Tamsy wrote:Translation:
The mother of my best friend is killing him!
1. She takes all his money from his job(incidentally, I'm the reason he was able to get this job!)
2. He's 20 and she won't let him have a licsense
3. She dosen't like him going to the mall(she says there's nothing out there)
And today was the real ballbuster: my buddy's been saving some money for himself for a while, and he had about $50 as of yesterday. While he was busy however, she snuck into his room and looked in his wallet and found it(he just got home).
So today, while they're out shopping she tells him to give him all his money, including that. When she refused, she took the wallet out of his hands, and then followed up by saying that he now had to pay monthly rent at his house and that he isn't to adress her as "Mother" anymore.

Me and my friend agree: Something has to be done, but what?
HELP MY POOR PAL!!

1 Has he tried putting it in the bank? Have him have someone else hold on to the money for him?
2.He should still be able to go out and get his license at that age. he's an adult now!
3.She sounds so mean to him! Maybe he should move out. I mean, why live with a mother like that? It's not fair to him, is it?
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:30 pm

You know what? He needs his own place to stay. If his mother won't let him, she's officially a nutcase.

For the love of Franz Hopper, He's 20!

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby TheLQ » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:24 pm

He should open up a bank account, and have his paycheck direct deposited into that account. Since he's 20, his mom can't do anything. If he can't do direct deposit, then he should just go by the bank every time he gets money. Not that he needs to keep his pin number in his head, not on a piece of paper, as his mom might get it.

And if he's 20, and his mom is this b****, then he needs to move out of the house. Find a house open for rent, and move there. When his mom isn't there, he just needs to pack up his bags and leave. Leave a note saying that he's leaving forever. Try to get the phone company not to list his address too.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Boss Tamsy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 am

I'm tellin' him that myself. That he just needs to get the f*** outta there and live on his own.
And, while i can't verify this myself, he thinks his mother owes him somewhere near $7000 dollars in college stuff and other things.
EPIC FAIL!!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:18 pm

...Dude.

I know my mother's a tad overbearing when concerned with my finances, but she sure isn't DOWNRIGHT EVIL like this poor sap has to put up with.

If you're lucky, her insistence on no longer being referred to as his mother can constitute forfeiture of her status as legal guardian. Which means her repossession of the victim's assets (liquid or otherwise) counts as extortion, possibly embezzlement.

Course of action: SAKUJO her estate in a court of law.
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 pm

...Wow. Never, in all my 14 years of living, have I heard of such atrocity that wasn't published in a book (eg. The Child that was called It).
Dude, that's horrible. That lady should not be allowed to call herself a mother.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site