Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:30 am

Fat Boy Wanna FREE PS3!!!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Fat Boy Wanna FREE PS3!!!

Postby . » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:13 pm

For those of you who care to know I am 6 foot 3 inches, 284 pounds. I believe technically I'm over-weight (Obese even?), however this is hardly an issue for me self-esteem wise because I don't feel it/look it until I hit 280 (Mostly I hover around 270) blah blah blah. And typically when I hit this weight I diet and slim myself down 10 pounds as I fear hitting 300.

But more to the point, the parents have come to me and offered to buy me a PS3 for free. All I have to lose is drop the 30, become a leaner 250 (something I hardly ever am.)

Now this is gonna be fun, unlike the majority of my fellow fat people in this country I do so enjoy excersising. I love cardio, I love pushing myself (I'm just to lazy to initiate it oftenly) eating on the other hand, well I have a fondness for junk food so thats what I really gotta work on.

That being said, I will be using this rant thread to log my journey and use it as a journal (Provide Mewy and Co. don't shut the thread down for breaking some form of thread charter, of which I'm not aware of.

STARTING WEIGHT: 284 LBS.
GOAL: 250 LBS.
CURRENT WEIGHT (UPDATED JULY 28th 2008): 275 LBS.

Last edited by . on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Limiting or cutting the junk food is a major start, it sucks, but it works, take it from someone who has done so.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm 5' 5" and weigh 145............
FAAAAAT. D:

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Aceilikeeggs » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 pm

thousand-mistress wrote:I'm 5' 5" and weigh 145............
FAAAAAT. D:

Naah.

But good luck on your journey!

Pushing yourself is always the funnest, but cutting sweets it the most annoying.

So Cheers! :toothy4:

Aceilikeeggs offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby . » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 am

So I really don't think the scale is broken, granted the battery is low but it more or less matched what my father should weigh so apparently I am dropping weight at this speed just from changing my eating habits O.o

Lean Cuisine
Salad /w chicken
Pretzels
Whatever is made in my house for supper
Vitamin Water/Poland Spring waters sprinkled in there.
(And 1 or 2 cookies from the free sample bakery at my job, I get the nibbles but I refuse to buy food as I'm trying to cut down my spending habits aswell)

I'm not starving myself either. Generally speaking, I'm content. But it is bizarre... at the rate at which I'm losing bodyweight I'll have my PS3 in a week tops (haaaa I wish, it'll probbly stop at 260 and then it's time to hit the gym)
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 am

I don't think you're breaking the rules- Rant is for talking about things in your life you want to talk about, positive or not, and this is no different. I have to say, I really admire your determination here- you're really working hard to turn your eating habits and stuff around, which is good for your health, looks and desire for a PS3. Good luck, and keep it up. :D
Carth offline

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

thousand-mistress wrote:I'm 5' 5" and weigh 145............
FAAAAAT. D:

NO way. I'm 5'3'' and 138...but it depends on if you have a big chesty area or not :*D I heard it can add like 8 or 9 pounds to your weight...? Depends on the size. Small=like 3. Big=like 8. I'm pretty big in that area but I'm skinny, so it's fine for me to be that weight. Basically, just start snacking on celery and stuff. Don't even BUY any junk food. Ask your parents not to either. And if they need it, tell them to hide it somewhere and then DON'T GO LOOKING FOR IT. lol. This is called "the healthy way". I took the "un-healthy way" which is basically...
...starving yourself.

Which ISN'T good. I skipped breakfast and lunch and only ate dinner cuz my mom would start asking questions. I went down like 10 pounds cuz I only did it for about a week...but it still wasn't healthy. I don't make a good anorexic...I love eating! Hahahaha. But now I'm okay, eating healthy and I'm around 138ish...maybe a couple pounds higher or lower. Don't worry, I'm not a semi-anorexic anymore. Plus you read a lot of stories about that and people die from it! 0_o

Anyway...like I said, snack on nutritious things. It's the easiest way to go. If you get hungry and crave a pretzel stick or something, put peanut butter on a celery stick. It's sooo good. If you keep eating that instead, you should actually start losing weight, even though you're eating.

So. I hope I helped. And once you get the PS3, don't start eating again...keep the diet up! Another good thing...for drinking, if you like chocolate milk, something that really helps is soy chocolate milk. I drink it. It's great! Some people would go "Eww!" but it's actually really good. It tastes just like chocolate milk but thicker with something else in it. Silk is the best to get. I actually like it better than regular chocolate milk.

Again...hope I helped.

~Aelita
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:25 am

my cousin (ripped mofo') sez to me the exact opposite of anorexia is suppose to help. If you eat lots of small meals, speeds up your metabolism and blah blah blah
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am

Thats true Piper, I have done that, and Im still losing weight, so I can tell you first hand, it works.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak