Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:11 am

Stupid Life

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Do You Think I'm at fault, Or My mom?

Me
57%
Mom
43%

Total votes : 7

Stupid Life

Postby Saphire-089 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:56 pm

I hate my life. I dislike My "Mother" (I was adopted). She's so disgusting. I wish she'd grow up. Just because she just had a divorce does not give her the authority to take it out on us. She is not physically abusive, but I heard her crying eariler, and thought to myself, "If she's trying to get me to apologize, It won't work. The "Woman" deserves to be smacked. Just because I interupted her show, she has to freak out?! She's the freak! She has no idea what I go through everday. OI only have one real friend, and I don't get to see her alot. I'm always left out in school. No one talks to me and if they do, I think they're just faking it. Everyday but Monday's and thursdays, I sit alone in the cafeteria, by myself. I don't talk to anyone, which is why no one talks to me. I wish someone would come up to me. I feel to scared to go up to someone else, and start talking to them. I'm always the last one to be picked in gym, (I suck in gym.), People only work with me if they're forced to, and I'm looking for quality over quanity, but I'm looking for more friends to hang out with. I constantly feel like a freak at school, and I constantly watch other girls with their boyfriends, feeling jealous as h@((.
My mom is so mean, she hasn't grounded me, but she is so miserable, and deserves no kindness right now. I said I'd copy a CD for her tonight, but after what just happened, she's not getting it until I feel she's better, which could take years, so she's better off blowing $20 on the CD. I would pay to see her get her head smacked around.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:18 pm

You know, I am adopted as well. I am sorry that you are being treated this way. I wish I knew how to help you, although I am here if you would like to talk.

As far as for school, maybe at least try talking to someone, and see how it goes. You never know how people will react to you until you put forth some effort. Take that first step, it may take some time, but it will become easier, and you will gain confidence in yourself as well.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:42 pm

I agree with what HR said.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:05 pm

I don't think it's your's or your moms fault. It'll be hard but give her some time.
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:39 pm

There is no fault. Its just the way things happen sometimes, life is hard on everyone equally. You cant ignore her feelings, because they count also.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm

I agree with what HR said.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby Saphire-089 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 pm

I Kind of know that it's no one's fault, but I was kind of upset when I wrote it, so I might have typed a few things I shouldn't have, but she does seem much more uptight, and I wish she would not yell so much at us for the littlest things. But thanks guys.
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Lyoko Wario » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:55 pm

I understand the part about you feeling jealous about other girls with boyfriends. I used to feel very sad about other boys with girlfriends myself, because it bothered me that so many people I did not like were dating happily when I was not... but believe be, soon things will start to look up if only you keep a positive attitude and make note of all the good things about yourself. Besides, I'm sure all of us here are your friends, even if we don't get to see each other face to face, and I for one would be very happy to talk with you if you post more or drop me a PM or whatever. As for your mom, she's definitely going through some hard times, and she does need a little time, but if still things don't improve still don't worry, just talk to some other relative or a person you trust and I'm sure you'll be able to help her together.

Remember, Music, keep your chin up and your spirits high. You friends love and support you.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby . » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm

MusicOfTheMoonAtMidnight wrote:I Kind of know that it's no one's fault, but I was kind of upset when I wrote it, so I might have typed a few things I shouldn't have, but she does seem much more uptight, and I wish she would not yell so much at us for the littlest things. But thanks guys.

She probbly just went threw an emotional gut wrench with the man she loved smashing her heart, for the love of christ you said yourself she ONLY uptight so cut her some god damn slack. Now if this goes on for like 2 years, tell her to build a bridge and get over it but otherwise leave the poor woman alone.

And as for your lack of a social life, let me tell you. To get anywhere in life you need to be an island in the ocean. My point, only the weak (myself guilty as anyone else) need help.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:23 am

Wow, and i thought my life sucked.

I will tell you this, thinking of violence isn't the answer. Its not going to help. Take out your anger on something else. Your mom is just tring to do the best for you. Only take action if she becomes abusive, which is agianst the law.

At school, take inishitive(yes i know, i buchered that word). Just sit down at some random table and see if people like you there. It usually works.

Also, my most important rule: Don't think bad about yourself. If you think your sh!t, you feel like sh!t.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Saphire-089 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Xana's Fist wrote:At school, take inishitive(yes i know, i buchered that word). Just sit down at some random table and see if people like you there. It usually works.

Also, my most important rule: Don't think bad about yourself. If you think your sh!t, you feel like sh!t.
h

Even if I sat at a random table, (I have before, but I was pretty much ignored.), I just watch everyone. I plan on a fresh start next year when I begin college.
Saphire-089 offline

Postby FènéethxAelita » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:49 am

MusicOfTheMoonAtMidnight wrote:
Xana's Fist wrote:At school, take inishitive(yes i know, i buchered that word). Just sit down at some random table and see if people like you there. It usually works.

h

Even if I sat at a random table, (I have before, but I was pretty much ignored.), I just watch everyone. I plan on a fresh start next year when I begin college.

I agree with making a fresh start, because I did the same thing when I started high school. I know just how you feel, to fix this you're going to either become emotionally dead, or get some confidence, joining a conversation about one of your interests is a great way to break the ice.

A problem with adoption is the distinct possibility that you would have little in common with your parents, its sad really, because your interests won't be encouraged by your parents, or even worse, have beliefs that those interests are evil, my Mom hates that I embrace logic instead of religion, and my intersets in topics like Androids are considered to be "playing god." I never get support, ever.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Borg Collective
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Location: Chimera rally in U.K., in Tamriel, kicking daedra ***, or in Lyoko, protecting Aelita (who else?)

Postby Saphire-089 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 pm

F�n�ethxAelita wrote:
MusicOfTheMoonAtMidnight wrote:

h

I agree with making a fresh start, because I did the same thing when I started high school. I know just how you feel, to fix this you're going to either become emotionally dead, or get some confidence, joining a conversation about one of your interests is a great way to break the ice.

A problem with adoption is the distinct possibility that you would have little in common with your parents, its sad really, because your interests won't be encouraged by your parents, or even worse, have beliefs that those interests are evil, my Mom hates that I embrace logic instead of religion, and my intersets in topics like Androids are considered to be "playing god." I never get support, ever.

That's a shame, your parents should accept you for who you are, and what you like to do.

My life is okay at the moment. I had such an embarassing moment in English, but that's over with. I hope this kid, I'll call Dan will ask me out, because I'm starting to like him... :)

EDIT sorry to delete my previous post, but I really need to vent, and this is the only appropriate place to do it. She is getting more and more annoying each day it seems. She takes it out on everybody when she's upset. My brother came home late (10:30 P.M.), and he asked to color his shoes pink. She says no. I say let him do it, because if that's what he wants to do, then let him do it. It's his own hole he's digging. And what kind of reason is: "Because I said so."? That's just an excuse for a parent to tyr and be controlling towards their kids. Then she gets mad at me, saying "Oh you stay up all night." Yeah right. I only stayed up on the computer until 4 am. So next time, I'll stay out until 4 am, how's that??? God she is the most annoying person on this planet. She yells, and expects to get her way every time.
Saphire-089 offline