Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:11 am

guy problems

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:04 pm

We're sorry. I truthfully don't know what to tell you. I wouldn't try changing his beliefs for your parents benefit, that's not right. Just stay in touch and be there for him. I think that's the most you can do right now without getting into trouble. Just please don't give up on us or yourself.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:11 pm

I don't want to change Him b/c of my rents. I don't want to change him. That's God's job. I just want to help him get there. If that makes any sense. I wont give up...i hope... :)
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby . » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:36 pm

ODDCHEEZY wrote:I don't want to change Him b/c of my rents. I don't want to change him. That's God's job. I just want to help him get there. If that makes any sense. I wont give up...i hope... :)

Or you know, you could just leave him be and leave converting up to his own mind <.<
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:02 pm

[L] wrote:
ODDCHEEZY wrote:I don't want to change Him b/c of my rents. I don't want to change him. That's God's job. I just want to help him get there. If that makes any sense. I wont give up...i hope... :)

Or you know, you could just leave him be and leave converting up to his own mind <.<

Well DUH. Witnessing is plating the seeds, so to speak. It the dude's choice.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:38 pm

Good! Never give up! And ya, I get what you mean. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Previous