Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:34 am

A rant and er, one for a friend

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

A rant and er, one for a friend

Postby 4lpha0mega » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:30 pm

Well today our class got back the results from the UKIMC (for the people who dont know about it, basically its a maths challenge for the top maths groups in each UK school) and i did very well, which was rather embarrasing as my teacher had a bit of a speech about it.
Trouble is now i have to sit another maths exam in a week and a half, which im really very nervous about as its 2hours and suppose to be incredibly hard (2hours for 7 questions). :scared:

The second part kinda ties in with that, im concerned about one of my freinds, during that maths lesson he sounded very down, and the results cant have done much for his confidence (he got 23/129, and then got 39/60 on the homework), but generally for the last few monthes he's been doing very little homework and isnt doing that well in class either. As he's quite smart as well usually, im concerned about why he's doing so badly :(
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Demonkiller » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:58 am

If I saw him, it would be written all over his face in my eyes, but since I'm not there, have you tried asking him about it?

Pending, Please wait…
Demonkiller offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby The BB of C » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:29 am

He probably got psyched out into some kind of mental submission that's making him choke on these tests. Or maybe there is something personal with him that is distracting him that much.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned