Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am

I feel horrible...

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I feel horrible...

Postby Blueyedblonde » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:16 pm

My mom totally lied to me for the last few weeks!!! I'm so mad!!!

My grandma went into the hospital for Knee Surgery, and she was supposed to come home in a couple weeks or so... So, now it's been a month. Last night my mom went to the bar, and got totally wasted, and she starts talking to her friends about my grandma.
I overhear her telling them that she has leukemia,(Which I knew, but she told me it was the kind that took forever to kick in.) But the part I didn't know about, is... The doctors give her 12 months...

I'm super close to my grandma, I'm at her house almost every day! And... I just feel like everyone I love is leaving me. 'Cause my brother is leaving tomorrow, I don’t even know where he's going! And my brother is like, my hero!
So, now... I dunno. I just really need someone to talk to. I wont talk to my mom because she'll probably just lie to me again... My brother is to busy packing, And my dad is ALWAYS at work.
My friends are all mad at me for... I don’t even know why! There just ignoring me for some reason. So, whatever...

I hate it when a friend tells you that there always there for you, but when you really need them they have better things to do. It seriously just proves to you who your real friends are.

Egh... I feel so horrible right now... :whatever:
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:48 pm

Don't worry. I'm here for ya. *hugs*
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Syody » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:49 pm

I'm really sorry for you. I can't relate to the pain of a loved one dieing, but I still feel for you.

It must hurt to have your friends abandon you. Can you try to talk to them?
You need some support right now, and I don't think online acquaintances will do the trick.

See if you can call a friend and ask them what's up between you to. Call your grandma and tell her how much you love her. Write in a journal, listen to music, read a book (I recommend the Bible, especially Psalms 23), take a walk. Do something and think this over.

Your mom's betrayal must hurt, but think that maybe she's hurting over your grandma's sickness and can't handle the world.
Maybe she can't come to terms with her mom dieing.

I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry.
syody of syody designs

~~ Forever gone ~~
Syody offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Blueyedblonde » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:54 pm

Don't worry. I'm here for ya. *hugs*

Thanks, Taelia. *hugs*

Syody wrote:I'm really sorry for you. I can't relate to the pain of a loved one dieing, but I still feel for you.

It must hurt to have your friends abandon you. Can you try to talk to them?
You need some support right now, and I don't think online acquaintances will do the trick.

See if you can call a friend and ask them what's up between you to. Call your grandma and tell her how much you love her. Write in a journal, listen to music, read a book (I recommend the Bible, especially Psalms 23), take a walk. Do something and think this over.

Your mom's betrayal must hurt, but think that maybe she's hurting over your grandma's sickness and can't handle the world.
Maybe she can't come to terms with her mom dieing.

I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry.

I'm trying to talk to my friends, it just kind of hurts when your trying to talk but they wont say anything. I dunno, Maybe one of them will crack, and finnaly tell me why.
I understand my mom sad that her mom is... But she should have told me.
I could read the bible... I'm not much of a reader though. Only like, FanFiction and stuff.

Thanks for trying to help me. I'll take your advise to heart. ^_^
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Paige » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:44 pm

I hate when people lie to me. But I'm sure your mom didn't know that it would hurt you so much that she lied to you. I mean, maybe she thought it was to protect your heartbreak. Maybe you could tell your mom how you feel, or write in a journal.... I'm sure you have at least ONE friend to talk to. And your brother might have a little bit of time to talk to you. I think it is so adorable that he is your hero. If I had a brother, I know he would be my hero too. I would tell you to stop thinking about it, but I know it's probably all you think about. So, I would say, just call a friend and ask them WHY they are mad at you, and maybe try to work things out, or talk to your grandma about it. Well, maybe not ALL of it, but about how much you love her and stuff. Believe me, it'll make her feel so great. When I am stressed out, and I feel like the world is out to get me, I usually talk to my best friend, or take a walk. Just go outside by myself. I also do homework that I have to do to keep my mind off of it, read, write a story, write a song, or draw pictures. There is a lot that I do to keep my mind off of it, but what really helps is for me to go for a walk for about an hour and get my head all organized to think about things. That way I can try to not stress out so much. And then I usually do those activities I listed above to keep my mind off of it.

I know it probably doesn't mean THAT much, but, I'm here for you. You can PM me for my sn or something if you want. I'm willing to talk to you about it. I don't know exactly what you're going through, but I do know the general feeling.
¿Qué es poesía?, dices mientras clavas
En mi pupila tu pupila azul.

¡Qué es poesía! ¿Y tú me lo preguntas?
Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Osiris » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:15 pm

im sorry for you i do know what it is like for a loved one close to you to die i hope you feel better soon im not really sure what to say sorry but i think it will be important for you to remember the good times you have had together
<b>My Youtube Videos!!!</b> www.youtube.com/clagnuts
Osiris offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby codeTONY » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:13 pm

OMG I know what it's like to loose loved ones. I had tears in my eyes wheb I read that, but I wasn't about to cry in public. I would tell you to AIM me, but I don't have AIM on my blackberry.

Maybe later.

Hope things get better!

codeTONY
codeTONY offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Bootch » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:51 pm

Have you talked to your mother about it?It may end up helping.or your brother, stop him and ask him to talk he should make the time to talk to you.

Other than that, busy your mind a bit, do something that helps you relax.
Surpass the Impossible and Kick Off with Momentum!
Bootch offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Blueyedblonde » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:15 pm

Thanks to all of your for trying to make me feel better. I found out that my mom dosn't even know that she told me that my grandma has 12 months. And my brother has the flu, so he's not leaving anymore.

I feel a little better. Thanks for all of the support guys, :iloveu:
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby codeTONY » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:57 pm

Ah! See? That always happens when I say "I hope things get better!" :D

TTYL!

codeTONY
codeTONY offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Just_Jaine » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:55 pm

It really sucks that your grandma is sick. It was wrong for your mom to lie to you, but now that you know the truth confront her. Perhaps if you tell your mom what you know she will tell you any extra information she knows. I would try to tell her how you feel. I know this is hard, I never was able to, but it is worth a try.
Just_Jaine offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby TB3 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:05 pm

Aww man - BEB - we are all here for you *hugs* - I'm sorry I havn't replied sooner, and I'm also sorry that this post doesn't have any smilies to cheer you up (they're not working at my end) - the only comfort I can give is that I watched my grandmother sink into mental illness and though it's tragic and sad to loose a beloved family member (I was very close to her and she no longer recognises me except on occasion), we always have our happier memories of them to buoy us up.

If every you have any further problems at all or need to work out some grief, feel free to PM me or just post here - your friends and family might be distant now, but you'll always have friend here willing to help and comfort you.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:13 pm

That's what a message board is truly for.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Demonkiller » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:13 am

I feel your pain, I really do. ;__;

Listen, she lied to you so you wouldn't feel so bad. She didn't expect you to find out the truth, and as a result, made thing worse.

I feel for you.

Pending, Please wait…
Demonkiller offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid