Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:02 am

An issue of privacy...Is that too much to ask?

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Lord Ryu » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:06 pm

Yeah. I right a journal, which has a code. Crack that code and you have another code. And crack that one and there's another one, so on and so forth.

I know I need a hobby. Besides charting battles of the American Revolution in my Science Notebook...don't ask. :jelly:

But...most people don't have that kind of time.
You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same...

Lord Ryu offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Aurelius » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:06 pm

This is what happened: My friend Max was getting me 2 CL DVDs for my birthday, but they were arriving from Amazon.com. Well, my other friend Kyle has 7 channels so he can't watch it (poor guy). So my other friend Sasha comes up with this idea and wraps up an empty Amazon.com box. And Kyle's so happy, then when I open it and there's nothing inside. He get real mad. So, while I'm playing Gamecube with Max he goes through my room and finds one of my journals with some fanfic ideas. Then he gives it to my sister, and she threatens to tell the whole school about it, so I pretty much become her personal slave. I'm still a little mad at Kyle. Grrrr.
Don't worry, I'm an expert.

:wav:
Aurelius offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous