Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:07 pm

I got pegged by a Honda yesterday lol...sorta...

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I got pegged by a Honda yesterday lol...sorta...

Postby Hidushikai » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:28 am

the roads on my street are like: seriously overtime icy! im talking overtime icy. but it was a nice winter day. not to warm that the snow melts but not so cold that your nose and cheeks fell like theyre going to freeze and crack off at any moment lol. anyway. So the BB of C, my girlfriend and I are walking down the road. we were teaching my gf that funny "Witch Doctor" song. suddenly we hear this humming coming up behind us. we look back and there was this dude going at least 20mph over the speed limit. slams on the breaks so its screaching really loud now but cant stop because its all icy and s**t. So I shove Lola into Nick. then I got about a split second to jump up. so I do. the next thing I know im rollin over the top of this dudes car. and im thinking all like: :cussout: :cussout: :arg:
So i try to get up but my backs f'ed up overtime. so Im yelling at this dude from the ground and he gets out the car all appologizing and stuff. But Im ticked because i just got hit by an idiot going 20mph over the speed limit. so I'm yelling at Nick to kick the crap out of this guy. this is where I get really ticked. Nick accepts that the accident was a mistake and he had nothing to worry about because I was okay. nothing happens to this guy. Now, my friend has to carry me uphill a quarter of a mile back to my house and wait for his dad to get home so he can fix my back.
Now I dont know why im laughing about it but i am. :*D
This user has been banned.
Hidushikai offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned