Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:38 pm

Peeps in my class

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Peeps in my class

Postby sweetness101 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:10 pm

My friend and I are going to this catholic high school next year, and this girl that I really hate :cussout: :cussout: :cussout: :cussout: :cussout: , she wants to go too. now, I know what you are thinking, how is this a problem but the thing is we used to be friends :*D and when i transfered schools she followed me and ruined my reputation there. I think she is going to do it again. what should I do?
sweetness101 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Stephen (x1) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:11 pm

How does she find out where you go to school at?
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sweetness101 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:15 pm

Well, we used to go to the same school and I think she has connections at the school I go to now.
sweetness101 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby 5188148 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:27 pm

Do you know of the financial status of this individual? If she wants to go to a Catholic school, but can't afford it, then your problem is solved, not to sound uncaring.

Otherwise, ask your guardian if you have to go to the school, unless you actually want to (can't see it, personally, Sacred Heart of Jesus was the worst experience of my life). Or, just, when you get there, build up a circle of friends and get them to like you enough that whatever she says won't affect them.
Get your sexy PETA banner at http://www.peta.org/mc/webAds.asp
5188148 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby sweetness101 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:41 pm

finacial aid

thats how i'm going there

and thankz i'll keep that in mind
sweetness101 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby sweetness101 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:16 pm

thnx yall you guys are like family
sweetness101 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TaskForceLyoko » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:55 pm

Quit being reactive and take action. Ruin her reputation first when you get there.

If that's not your cup of tea, keep in mind that high schools are a bigger pond than where you are presently. The diversity of attitudes and cliques are greater, making reputations a lesser issue as far as the entire student body is concerned. Gain new friends, good ones, and disregard rumors and innuendoes from others. You can't stop it, and real friends wouldn't care about those things.
"Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

TaskForceLyoko offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Ulrich Stern. » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:15 pm

TaskForceLyoko wrote:Quit being reactive and take action. Ruin her reputation first when you get there.

If that's not your cup of tea, keep in mind that high schools are a bigger pond than where you are presently. The diversity of attitudes and cliques are greater, making reputations a lesser issue as far as the entire student body is concerned. Gain new friends, good ones, and disregard rumors and innuendoes from others. You can't stop it, and real friends wouldn't care about those things.

Hit the nail on the head. People in Highschool are to busy to throw rumors and stuff around. At least until about half way through the year. By the time I'm sure you will have tons of friends that will have gotten to know the real you. They won't care about her rumors then because they'll know you too well.

Ulrich Stern. offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid