Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:04 pm

Heart Broken

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Heart Broken

Postby lyokodude » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:32 pm

I've just found out my crush aka Kimberly does not like me {She said I was to young for her eventhough shes in the 9th grade and I'm in the 7th}
And we were such close friends
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Paige » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:31 pm

i know how that goes.... but oddly, i think i am over that phase in my life where things like that happen. i now sorta just study really hard. and of course guys come and go, but i dont make it my life. studying is waaaaaay more important. believe me. its just a waste of time to obsess over things like junior high romances and such. dont get really into it until your like a junior or senior or even going into college.
¿Qué es poesía?, dices mientras clavas
En mi pupila tu pupila azul.

¡Qué es poesía! ¿Y tú me lo preguntas?
Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:36 pm

You See she's my only real friend in school and now she won't talk to me
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Paige » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:42 pm

wow thats sucks real bad. im sorry/ i have sooo many friends that i dont even know how that would feel.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:45 pm

well she's my only real good friend who doesn't joke about me I have other friends but she's my only good friend thats a girl

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Paige » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:47 pm

oh im sorry. i wish i could be your friend thats a girl who would like tell you jokes or whatever. and then you wouldnt feel bad :)

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:58 pm

No I mean she doesn't crack jokes about me Thanks for your compassion

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Little Vili » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:33 am

She does have a point about you being on the young side. Two years that young is still quite a bit. Cheer up though, your still alive, and that means life goes on.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokodude » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:52 am

Thanks Vili

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Little Vili » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:11 am

No prob. Trust me, I know that things happen for a reason. Even if it seems horribly bad, there is always a ray of light somewhere that shines through. Sometimes you just have to look, and wait.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Paige » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:10 pm

Vili is an undercover poet.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:11 pm

obviosly

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:15 pm

I agree with Vili. Take this experience and learn from it, use it to better yourself and you will come out of it with a more positive attitude. And I would like to add to the comments on you being younger with this; Although in the "big scheme of things" two years isn't that much of a difference, at this point in your life it is.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:17 pm

Thanks people I surely have good friends here at LF

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:10 pm

Ehh... I'm not trying to be mean, but I can sort of sympathize with your 9th grade friend. One of my best friend's little brothers is in 6th grade and he has a huuuuge crush on me (and it's no secret, heh) which is really quite creepy. ^__^; I have issues with dating younger guys... Reasonably older ones are fine, but when there's a huge age difference I can't do it.

I know how you feel though. And just because she maybe doesn't like you in the way you like her, what's stopping you from just being friends? Maybe if you talk to her about it and try to clear things up it would be okay. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Paige » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:18 pm

I totally and completely agree with Erynn. Mostly because it's true and because the same thing has and is happening to me.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:28 pm

Star Way when I told her I liked her it destroyed our friendship

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:40 pm

lyokodude wrote:Star Way when I told her I liked her it destroyed our friendship

Are you sure? Maybe she was just taken aback and didn't know how to deal with it. I'm sure if you let things cool down for a while and then try to talk to her it would work out. And if not, then what kind of friend is she? If she thinks she's too good to even be your friend just because you admitted your feelings to her, she doesn't deserve you anyway.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:17 pm

I am not saying ant of you guys havent but it isnt as easy as it looks, there sometimes people in life you just cant give up on. i am in 8th grade and the girl I like so much is in 7th that doesnt stop me what stps me is she has a boyfriend. i can yet sympathizr with lyokodude. But there is the thing were she is more mature thatn you and is looking for someone with the same characteristics. But later in life it doesnt matter, it takes time, you shouldnt rush at it like you did thats why she felt a little akward, she doesnt hate you she needs time to ajust, give her time and she should become friends with you again. thats all i can really say, i hope it will work out in the end.
Last edited by Odd22 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:22 pm

Star Way wrote:
lyokodude wrote:Star Way when I told her I liked her it destroyed our friendship

Are you sure? Maybe she was just taken aback and didn't know how to deal with it. I'm sure if you let things cool down for a while and then try to talk to her it would work out. And if not, then what kind of friend is she? If she thinks she's too good to even be your friend just because you admitted your feelings to her, she doesn't deserve you anyway.

Go Star Way. :) I was thinking the same thing. If she doesn't want to be your friend, just know you have friends here at LyokoFreak. :) Including me. One day you'll find that perfect girl. When I say 'perfect' I mean... the one you've been waiting for. Sorry if this sounds... corny. 0_o. I hope everything works out for the best. :D
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Paige » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:23 pm

Oh I have a good idea! Find another girl friend. That way, if Kimberly doesn't still want to be your friend, then you'll have someone to fall back on. I always do this. It's a secret to my success.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:55 pm

I again say in short words he should just fall-back on his own 2 feet for a while and get to talking to her, and tell her about the problem you are having, like tell her that you are sorry that your feelings arent the same as mine, but that doesnt have to destroy our friendship.

Good-Lucj man i am with you 220% :thumbs up:
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YDV » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:49 am

Not that I've ever been in the position, but I understand what Erynn's driving at with her being older and stuff. (On the other hand I kind of am in your position in that I have a crush.. well... more than a crush... on one of my best friends even though I know she'd never like me that way and she's already talked to me about other guys and stuff. It kinda sucks that like EVERYBODY knows that I like her... idk what I'd do if she found out. I'm lucky though because as much as I love her and everything she's kinda oblivious XD)

Meh.. :whatever: not that I care anyway, since I'm engaged to be a lonely cat person with one of my bestest online friends who says she's gonna end up being a lonely cat person too lol
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Paige » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:52 am

Let me just say... I have faith of getting married and having a life. If I don't get married, I'm still going into the military, serving the country and then getting a decent job as a counselor. Yeup, I have my whole life planned out. I'm also going to adopt some kids because even if I'm not married, I still want them. So I am not going to be a failure. I know where my life is going. You people should stop acting so depressed and sad because ONE PERSON doesn't like you. I'm not trying to get all... religious here, but God has a person for everyone. I believe that and I know that. SO get up, stop feeling sorry for yourselves, and find the people who do like you. You know they are there. They are waiting for you. So just stop making it sound like because your 13, 14, or 15 and you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, that your life is going to end. It's not. Get over it and find someone else.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby 4lpha0mega » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:41 pm

have you thought about the social side of it?
one of my freinds' girlfreind was in the year below, and he got <s>insulted</s> teased about it for a few months until they broke up (of course it didnt help when my best freind hacked his e-mail account and sent his personal e-mails to-and-from her, round the school)
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Next