Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 am

Heart Broken

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:47 pm

Owie.
I hate social lives. That's why I think relationships only clutter and hinder your abilities.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby 4lpha0mega » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:09 pm

AngelBolt wrote:Owie.
I hate social lives. That's why I think relationships only clutter and hinder your abilities.

me to, i (try to) have freinds in quality, not quantity,
and to be honest, i'd prefer to spend a night playing my Pc, doing homework, and perhaps studying/revising than spending 3 hours roaming the streets with nothing to do becouse its the "cool thing to do"
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:11 pm

True, and I prefer to rip out my tounge and strangle myself with it than go out screaming with a group of friends.

Not to say I do that or anything... I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!

Postby YDV » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:26 pm

Paige wrote:Let me just say... I have faith of getting married and having a life. If I don't get married, I'm still going into the military, serving the country and then getting a decent job as a counselor. Yeup, I have my whole life planned out. I'm also going to adopt some kids because even if I'm not married, I still want them. So I am not going to be a failure. I know where my life is going. You people should stop acting so depressed and sad because ONE PERSON doesn't like you. I'm not trying to get all... religious here, but God has a person for everyone. I believe that and I know that. SO get up, stop feeling sorry for yourselves, and find the people who do like you. You know they are there. They are waiting for you. So just stop making it sound like because your 13, 14, or 15 and you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, that your life is going to end. It's not. Get over it and find someone else.

You may think you have your entire life figured out, but nothing is certain. Who even says you'll get into the military? You're being really inconsiderate because you apparently don't have any trouble in that department so you're not really one to talk. "Get over it and find someone else." Like we're able to just up and find someone that we love just like that. It's not that not having a boyfriend or girlfriend is the end of the world. It's the constant emotional battery you get every time you see people holding hands or kissing or something. It's not easy for everybody.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Paige » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:14 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote: It's the constant emotional battery you get every time you see people holding hands or kissing or something. It's not easy for everybody.

I know EXACTLY how that feels. And Im not trying to be rude. It's just I am getting very annoyed of everyone constantly whining and bitching about it. Basically, just keep it to yourself.
¿Qué es poesía?, dices mientras clavas
En mi pupila tu pupila azul.

¡Qué es poesía! ¿Y tú me lo preguntas?
Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:17 pm

Paige wrote:
Your De-Virtualization wrote: It's the constant emotional battery you get every time you see people holding hands or kissing or something. It's not easy for everybody.

I know EXACTLY how that feels. And Im not trying to be rude. It's just I am getting very annoyed of everyone constantly whining and bitching about it. Basically, just keep it to yourself.

In that case, you could try backing off. The Rant section was made for helping people, and some people might have a hard time. I think you didn't got Linii's message clear, Paige.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:17 pm

Precisely.
No one can correct you or reprimand you or torment you by how you stumble over your words and you carefully think of everything you're gonna say if you just shut up and don't pay attention!
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept their big mouth shut!

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:27 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:In that case, you could try backing off. The Rant section was made for helping people, and some people might have a hard time. I think you didn't got Linii's message clear, Paige.

I know; she said that she agreed with it, too, which is odd..
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Paige » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:29 pm

oh dear. people dont like me. i was trying to get you people to stop feeling sorry for yourselves. but oh well. i see my work is done. i'll just sorta... umm stop saying what i think then.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby YDV » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:34 pm

We're not saying THAT. It's just.. telling people to shut up and stop speaking what's on their minds about something that's hurting them isn't exactly helping, which is the whole point of all this. lol
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Paige » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:20 am

I never meant to tell ya'll to stop talking about it. I'm just saying that ya'll's lives can't possibly be that messed up that you don't have any friends or whatever. All of you have to have at least one friend. And also, not to be rude, but don't depend on people from the interent. I'm not saying at all that I can't depend on you guys, I totally can, it's just well at our age, meeting on the internet... is a little weird. And there are tonnns of perverts in cyber space and I'm just saying watch out. And be careful.

Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am

Right. And that friend thing was just out of common courtesy.
I mean come on, your lives can't be that bad.
I'm a happy mood, I just got off my anti-depressants.

Postby Little Vili » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:57 am

Paige wrote:

Sometimes you just need to get it all out. It helps when you can talk to someone about it.

Paige wrote:but don't depend on people from the interent. I'm not saying at all that I can't depend on you guys, I totally can, it's just well at our age, meeting on the internet... is a little weird. And there are tonnns of perverts in cyber space and I'm just saying watch out. And be careful.

Indeed there are. But also remember this, everything begins (and sometimes ends) with trust. We should always trust people (this may not apply to online situations) unless given a reason to not.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby 4lpha0mega » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:37 pm

Little Vili wrote:Indeed there are. But also remember this, everything begins (and sometimes ends) with trust. We should always trust people (this may not apply to online situations) unless given a reason to not.

well to be honest i think you shouldnt trust people unless given a reason to, after all, trust is something to be earned
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby lyokodude » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:40 pm

Everything is okay now! She says we're still friends! Star Way was right
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby YDV » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:00 pm

See. Erynn knows the secrets of life ;)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd22 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:24 pm

Paige wrote:

Then why do you post hear if you are tired of evrybody whining, come on have common sense.
Yay for you see we all knew it would work out.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Max Gene » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:25 pm

That's great news... I need to start my own rant... it'll be big.
Max Gene offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous