Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:40 pm

help

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

help

Postby SakuraHajimari » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm

theres someone i like but i dont think he likes me and im scared to ask him. he was datin my friend and im not sure if they still r. im happy for her but i still like this guy. what should i do?

SakuraHajimari offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:32 pm

First of all, please use correct grammer and spelling. I don't like people that think the internet is for texting language.

Second, if this dude was dating your friend, then going out with him will be a slap in the face (i speak from experience here, went out with my friends ex-girlfriend and he hated me so much). Try to find another boy for now.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 pm

The best thing you can do is ask. XF, your experience may not be the same for everyone else. The best thing I can tell you to do is just ask, if he says they are still dating, then so be it, but if he is free, then what you do is up to you.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 pm

I was in a situation kind of like this. I had a crush on a guy and had no idea if he liked me, eventually I was moving and I told him before I moved and he said he wasn't looking for a GF right now. However...that could mean he still liked me.

Enough of me, going out with him after he breaks up with your friend is definitely a slap in the face. You have to ask her first, and maybe she will ask him if he likes you. But don't do it too soon, cuz she's bound to be sad.

Yeah, don't do the text. -.-;;
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MemoAwesome » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:16 pm

If your friend just dated him and they actually liked each other, stay back from the man. That could only cause more problems for you. If everyone's happy about the situation, you can simply gather a lot of courage and ask him.

Rejection doesn't suck as much as people make it sound.
"Go to lunch; I'll stay here, and try to work all this out,
If anything happens, I'll give you a shout."
~A poem, By Jeremy Belpois
MemoAwesome offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Yeah it does, what're you talkin about? lol. Not really. It's not that bad. You notice there are so many other guys out there. But if you have your heart set on one boy there is definitely going to be some pain and ice-cream nights involved =P
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter