Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm

Hello my friendlies

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hello my friendlies

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey I was just reading "Artemis fowl" and was reading the translating part, I was wondering, is there a translator that can decode even a false language, now this time, something I've never said before, I'm not to worried about the pricing. If you have questions either email me or just post the question.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Could you explain a bit more?

If you're talking about a conlang... it'd be truly best to just get back to the original creator. Otherwise, it's more like decoding. Extremely tricky, without any ideas for grammar. I have a couple linguist friends, but I don't really think that's their thing. It's really impossible without a reference point. Rosetta stone, and all that.

Then again, when most people make conglangs, it's just gibberish.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm

What about if the original creator can't be located, would it be possible to have one that auto decodes, or even just decodes after a long period of time ie: 2-3 days tops. The translator capabilities I'm looking for could reference any language, any combination found within the text to see if it could figure it out, like lets say I put â™” ☿♌ â™

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter