Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

Website design help.

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Website design help.

Postby Gadget » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Hello Lyoko Freaks and fans alike. :hello:

I have a request for help from anyone who can offer it.
I am in the process of setting up a new code lyoko based website, And although I am not yet ready to release the name of the site or what it even is, I still need some slight help. I need a template. Now I have made lots of different website. I have been paid to design lots of websites to. But I am not a graphical artist by any means. And I want this website to be fairly decent compared to any of the other websites I have ever made.

My request is has anyone ever made or would be willing to make a code lyoko style web site template. I would love it to be flash based, or PHP based, But if you could make a nice one in HTML that’s fine with me also. When the website goes public I will give full credit to who ever designed it.

Although I am not yet ready to give out any information about the website I can say it’s not a forum. I only say that so anyone willing to help me knows what to do. I will release more information about the website at the end of next week, that’s when I get paid and will buy the domain.

So if anyone would be willing to help I guess you can PM me, post here, or email me at GadgetServerNetwork@hotmail.com
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid