Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

The Wallpaper Thread

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Wallpaper Thread

Postby TheAppleFreak » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 am

Ok, basically this is a place to show off your wallpapers for your computer. It doesn't have to be custom-made or fancy; just try to keep it clean.

I'd start, but I'm on a school computer right now so I can't go to the place where I got my wallpaper for my Mac and the six that cycle on my HackBook.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby SilverPrince » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:01 am

Well, I'm not in school today, so here are some of my wallpapers. I have a weird resolution (1280x800) so usually I just find similar sizes and make my computer make them fit. (Please note that Photobucket tends to shrink things.)

Here is my current one, which I am showing you via screenshot to show you what my desktop looks like.

I really like geography. And maps. This was my background for a while.

Because I'm a nerd, of course I have this. Shockingly enough, I have no Halo backgrounds.

Suddenly there came a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping on my monitor.

Here's my card.

This awesome fellow is from the Diablo series of games.

Y'know, I've never actually read this book...

"Looks like that planet's next in line [to be destroyed]. Boy, I'd hate to be those guys."
"That's Earth."
"The planet we live on."
(Does anyone know the reference?)

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stonecreek » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Hate to rain on your parade, but there's already a thread for this over in General Discussion (and yes, I created it, but I really don't create that many threads). You can find it here: viewtopic.php?t=1768&postdays=0&postorder0

Anyway, this is getting locked.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline