Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:37 am

Pure Essence/Emotional Frequencies

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Pure Essence/Emotional Frequencies

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:15 pm

I'm predicting that before Sonic dies, Amy's wrath takes over against Eggman while a song plays which is titled "Don't Take My Groom."

The lyrics sort of sound like this:

"Ihopeyou don't...go...and take MYYYYYYYYYYYYY(rising pitch) grooooooooom
Ihopeyou don't...go...and take MYYYYYYYYYYYYY(rising pitch) grooooooooom
IHOPEYOU DON'T....GO...AND TAKE MYYYYYYYYY(rising pitch) GROOOOOOM
IHOPEYOU DON'T....GO...AND TAKE MYYYYYYYYY(rising pitch) GROOOOOOM

det.............duh-----det......................duh^------det^..............DU......DEEEEEEEEEEEET(rising pitch) DET-DET(lowering pitch)
det.............duh--------det......................duh^------------det^..............DU......DEEEEEEEEEEEET(rising pitch) DET-DET(lowering pitch"
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm

IBCassius

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Tangent128 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Electrodes. Not many people'll go for that.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 pm

Note to Viewer: The name of the first song that plays as Blaze is talking is called "A Flicker of Hope" from Sonic Rush. As for the 2nd song, it is called "The Way I Are" by Timbaland. Even though the lyrics in 2nd song have nothing to do with expressing Blaze's galaxy, the music itself (without the words) to me, has a rushful feel of energetic (stimulating) harmony of the divine alien spiritual essence of her galaxy. It also has a feel of hope and encouragement and working together. I renamed the 2nd song to "Let Me Take You On A Divine Trip" and applied it to Blaze's galaxy (which is restored in peace and harmony and is now divine). I applied this music in order to express that Burning Blaze is taking Hyper Sonic on a trip through her galaxy. The trip Blaze is taking Sonic on is full of life (hyped up) and full of harmony, as well as hope in beating the final boss.

Now here is what Blaze says in the video:

"Sonic, you have restored peace and harmony to my galaxy. I truly thank you!
But there still remains the Divine Emerald in my galaxy. With it, you can become Ultra Sonic. As for me, I will ascend to a level higher than Burning Blaze. We must work together in collecting the required amount of special secret rings in my galaxy...In order to obtain the Divine Emerald. We will use its power to ascend to our ultimate forms. The special secret rings we've obtained will be sufficient enough and will sustain our new forms. And together...we will destroy Eggman and be victorious! Therefore, let me take you on a divine trip through my galaxy. Free your soul and stimulate your mind in harmony with the divine essence of my galaxy. As I take you on the grand tour of your life! Follow me, Sonic...As we ascend through the depths of friendship and harmony in acquiring the Divine Emerald."

After Blaze says all this, you enter the special stage (Blaze's galaxy). You are told to collect a number of rings (just like in the Sonic Rush bonus stages--except the ring requirement is way higher). I used a clip of Sonic and Blaze flying in order to show that they are flying through this galaxy. You reach the end of Blaze's galaxy and at the end of the video, Blaze says:

"Congratulations, Sonic! Through friendship and teamwork, we have acquired the Divine Emerald!"

After which, Blaze and sonic shake hands and a rainbow image of a cross is shown in order to express their divine friendship and accomplishment.

I'm predicting that Sonic will enter the modern hip hop genre of music (a piece of music that has the same feel as "The Way I Are" by Timbaland"). It will be used when Sonic travels through Blaze's galaxy.

In this video, you are pulled into the sun in Blaze's galaxy (which is a purple sun). You get closer to the sun as Blaze is shown with an evil smirk. In the end, you are fully pulled into the sun which kills you (hence the fading into the light at the end of the video).

I have used a reversed piece of metal music that I found suitable to express this. You can try and figure it out if you want.

Note to Viewer: Even though the lyrics in this song have nothing to do with expressing evil, the music itself (without the words) to me, has an evil and mysterious feel to it in a cool and upbeat way. It gives attitude to Evil Blaze. The name of the song is "Give it to Me" by Timbaland. I renamed it to "The Time Has Come" and applied it to Evil Blaze--in order to express that the time has come for her to reveal her true power and for Sonic to die.

Here is what Blaze says:

"The time has finally come, Sonic. For me to unleash my true power. You have reached my galaxy--a void of mysterious power. And I shall now demonstrate this power to you before your very eyes. You may have gotten this far, Sonic. But it all ends here. Prepare to die!"

(Note: the reversed portion of the song "Let It Rock" in this video will be applied as a theme music titled "Eggman Destroys Earth" in another video. In order to express that Eggman is now destroying Earth and that Sonic has to hurry and destroy him before it's too late).

Now as for this video, in Death Egg Zone of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, every time Sonic goes upside down (which is a result of the gravity being reversed), I reversed the Death Egg Zone music. And when the gravity returns to normal, the music plays forward.

I then applied the instrumental song "Let It Rock" in reverse as Sonic battles Dr. Robotnik in reverse gravity because it sounds dramatic played in reverse, and the music played in reverse expresses the whole outer space scenario in a dramatic way.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Astro-Xana wrote:I was also wondering whether it would be possible to actually fuse one's emotions with audio so that when the audio is played through speakers and is heard by other people, these people would feel these emotions (as if the audio contains spiritual essence).

I believe that would be the very foundation of acting, A-XANA, that you're trying to figure out. ^^;

Acting and general thespianism is all about converying your emotions in a way that people watching and/or listening to you can feel those emotions as well.

Since you're looking at audio in particular, you might want to look into good voice-acting. Scripting is important too (you need to be able to express emotions in a way that is understandable to others), and mood-setting music can help too (although music is more subjective).

Look at how talented voice actors, writers and musicians are able to convey their emotions and thoughts through their art. If I'm understanding your query correctly, I think you might find what you're looking for.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:54 pm

"Trapped Within"

Ben becomes Alien X once again, but this time he becomes trapped within Alien X. As a result, when Alien X transforms back, all that's left is the Omnitrix--Ben is trapped inside the Omnitrix. Gwen puts on the Omnitrix and transforms into Alien X. She reasons with the two masks in her Anodite form (since she possesses a much clear mind and train of thought in order to reason with them). But in the end, a deal is made to return Ben. Anodite Gwen chooses to become the new voice of reason within Alien X in order to bring back Ben.

Once the deal is made, Ben transforms back with his Omnitrix on. However, this time, Gwen is trapped inside the Omnitrix. As a result, if Ben were to transform into Alien X, he can use Alien X's power through the use of Gwen's reasonings. Ben can even transform into Alien X just to contact with Gwen.

Now because Gwen has yet to complete the rest of her years of training in her Anodite form, Alien X uses his powers to warp reality so that one minute in the real world is equal to 1 year within Alien X. The masks create an illusion of the Anodite world for her to train with her illusionary grandmother. However, Gwen eventually loses it and intends on destroying the two masks because of their constant bickering and not letting her go.

The masks become frightened and create a portal to the real world (a portal that only allows thought communication with her friends). Anodite Gwen completes the rest of her training through the sympathy and encouragement of her friends.

In the end, the masks become encouraged by Gwen and her contact with her friends. The masks learn something from Gwen and become reasonable at last. As a result, the masks bestow a power upon Gwen that surpasses even Alien X himself--which is the ability to reason with all aliens in her Anodite form. Gwen has now become the true voice of reasoning. It's not just ingenious thoughts of reason that are communicated, but pure emotion itself. It would take an incredible villian beyond words of power to deny such thoughts and emotion.

Once bestowed with this new power, the masks set Gwen free. Gwen has fully controlled her Anodite form and has the power to reason with all aliens, and Ben can now use Alien X without reasoning with those masks since they have now reasoned with themselves. However, there is a downside to using Alien X which is that too much reality warping will disrupt the universe.

Now Alien X's power of warping reality has been reduced as to not disrupt the universe and also because a fraction of his power has been given to Gwen (which is her voice of reasoning). (NOTE: Alien X can warp reality in many ways, but not in such a way that makes aliens reasonable with one another. This is a special power given to Gwen).

Now Anodite Gwen's power of reasoning is linked to Alien X (who is linked with the Omnitrix). So every alien that Anodite Gwen reasons with (it has to be an alien that is out of harmony such as the Hybrid), this alien becomes a new alien in Ben's Omnitrix since the Omnitrix symbolizes the harmony of the unity of aliens. Gwen can even use her power of reasoning with aliens in other universes and from other eras of time.

(FINAL NOTE: I'm thinking that the new power given to Gwen will be the power of reasoning. If not, then maybe it will be the power of "Black Light" which is the fusion of light and dark (the forces of light and dark working together--darkness that acts as light). If the two masks were to fuse together within Alien X, that will create this power. With this power, Gwen would have some sort of black magic. And if the two masks were to fuse together, they would be on opposite sides of each other and would spin around very fast which will create the power of Black Light, resulting in Alien X screaming high picth like a woman (which is the mask of love) being combined with the scream of anger. Once Alien X has the power of Black Light, that makes Ben gothic with his Omnitrix altered in a gothic fashion, with all of his aliens being goth (example given, Gothic Chill who can freeze things in black ice with his black ice breath. Alien X can even bestow this power of black light onto other people, transforming them into gothic versions of themselves).
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Fri May 29, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby tookys » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 am

um what your talking about i think would be the first step at a mass brain washing.

I do know of research of the many many different facial muscle combinations and that each one can elicit an emotional response ie, angry face makes your angry, happy face makes you happy,

Don't quote me but i think there are over 2000 facial combinations

so youd have to take a 2 week long lesson on how to make those exact faces and then follow a list of what faces to make while the music plays.

Anyways a forced emotional response i think is impossible with current technology.
Code lyoko is real. The proof is in hidden codes, phrases, the songs played backwards, and even odd's smelly feet prove lyoko's existence.

If you think im lieing i'll get xana to posses your teddy bear.

your answer to one of the 2 following questions is extremely important.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Code: Aelita, Earth, Xana, Aelita Scheaffer, Acceptence?
tookys offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Astro-Xana wrote:I'm actually talking about recording emotional brain frequencies and fusing them with audio frequencies, thus resulting in everyone experiencing these emotions when the audio (music) is heard.

Now all people have different brains which is the reason why people feel different about music. All people who feel sad about a certain type of music will have different feelings of sadness--no matter how perfect the maker of this music portrayed his/her feeling of sadness.

But question is, if all people's minds were to be totally erased, would it be possible that these fresh "reborn" minds would all experience the same feeling of sadness? Or do human minds not work that way?

This is brainwashing at its purest. Forcing one to feel a certain way...

Have you ever read Brave New World?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby LyokoMan95 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 am

This might actually be possible with BrainWave Generator
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid