Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 pm

make money online

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

make money online

Postby MalikDrako » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:19 pm

I have seen proof that all of these sites pay, most have paid me
12Daily Pro earn 12% per day you autosurf 12 sites, need $6 in stormpay or e-gold to start, cant compound
AussieEarners earn 5% per day you earn 25 credits autosurfing, currently 2 credits per page viewed, $10 account level free, $50 minimum payout, must have an active surfpack, can compound 1st and 15th of the month
StudioTraffic Earn 1% per day you surf 200 pages (free member) or 100 pages (upgraded member) $10 account level free, $5 minimum payout, must have $100 account level, can compound 1st of the month
10-ads earn $0.005 (1/2 cent) per mail, can be sent only to site inbox, $1 payout (I heard it can be reached in 3-5 days)
LeapCash earn $0.001-$0.002 per ad clicked, $0.05 $0.10 $0.20 $0.50 for each site you sign up for in the paid to sign up section, $0.05 minimum payout

you will need an EGold account and a StormPay account to receive your earnings

If this violates any rules, please delete or move it, I didnt see any that said I couldnt post this here

MalikDrako offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:31 pm

Why is it I smell something here?
Scam, spam, lamb, something like that.
Or mabey it's chlorine.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby MalikDrako » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:49 pm

no scam, I've been paid by 12dp and leapcash, and I've seen proof of the others paying

MalikDrako offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby kindpastor » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:31 pm

Right, and based on the reference numbers you'll get paid again if we sign up--I'm not mad at you or anything I think its a good idea to promote your affiliates whenever you can. However I don't udnerstand the concept behind these particular sites, please explain them.
kindpastor offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby MalikDrako » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:57 pm

I make extra money with the autosurfs when my referrals upgrade, and I make extra money with the paid to reads when my referrals make money

MalikDrako offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:01 pm

Mneh, then mabey it's just my Neopets sensings going off, because I often get scam requests, and I know how to piece apart a note or e-mail.

And the fact that I have millions of NPs is a fact. Lot'za games. Many hannah and the ice caves.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Star Way » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:32 am

Personally, if I were to get involved in an advertising deal I'd either use the Amazon.com affiliates deal, or Google AdSense. Nice, clean, no-flash/popup ads, keeps it professional looking, and is trustworthy.

I have some webmaster friends who are into the popups/flash, though, and they say Fast Click is pretty good too.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Jazzy Josh » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:30 am

but you actually probably lose money, they give you a week to upgrade, which is $6 or more, and the upgrade only lasts 12 days

For 12 daily pro

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MalikDrako » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:53 pm

12DP is actually one of the fastest earners
you earn 12% of your investment every day for 12 days, for a total of 144%, or $8.64 for a $6 investment

MalikDrako offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Alex » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:31 pm

Star Way wrote:Personally, if I were to get involved in an advertising deal I'd either use the Amazon.com affiliates deal, or Google AdSense. Nice, clean, no-flash/popup ads, keeps it professional looking, and is trustworthy.

AdSense is a no-no... it reads everything. Putting one of those in BKO's thread list, for example, would likely yield links to hentai sites, online stores that sell chocolate, and sites selling CL stuff...

Amazon's affiliate program is a bit better, as it can only provide things it sells itself - and I'm pretty sure hentai and such are against its regulations.
I am the one known as NeoDude in a past life.
---
When you lose your imagination, you lose a part of yourself you can never get back. Never give up, and never accept the mundane. And never stop yourself from dreaming...
Alex offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant