Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am

A Question about PMs

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

A Question about PMs

Postby HvonM » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:31 am

Something strange was happening with my PM box. I had sent a PM to somebody, but it's still sitting in my "Outbox" marked unread, while another PM I sent after that one has already been moved to my "Sentbox" and is marked read.

Does anyone have any idea why my first message hasn't moved from the "Outbox" to the "Sentbox" after such a long time? Does that mean it didn't get sent in the first place?
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Chad Rains » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:34 am

the messages stay in your outbox until the recipient reads them. once they read the message, it moves to your sent box.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:45 am

Vchat20 wrote:the messages stay in your outbox until the recipient reads them. once they read the message, it moves to your sent box.

That's correct. First, after sending, it goes to Outbox. Once the person you sent a PM reads it, your sent messages transfer to Sentbox. Simple as that. I hope this is useful to you, in case you have doubts.
Last edited by MY85 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby HvonM » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:45 am

Oh...now I feel like an idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby MY85 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:48 am

Don't worry, we're always here to help people in the way we can do best. I think this thread has served its purpose. Soon it will be locked, if that's not a problem with you.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:59 pm

Oooh, might I add something (even though this has been locked)?

When something is still in your "outbox," you can delete or edit it before the person reads it. Very handy!
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin