Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:04 am

wpkr.homeip.net offline

For discussion of computers and the Internet, as well as a place for you to post your websites to gain more traffic.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

wpkr.homeip.net offline

Postby Chad Rains » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:30 am

Just a note here that any resources stemming from the wpkr.homeip.net domain (seems all my CL related items, both public and private, are all stored here) are going to be offline till, at the very least, this weekend. the server that this was all stored on had decided to take a dump sunday evening. ive narrowed down the problem to being that the motherboard is bricked. and to minimize the fuss of getting it back up and running, im going to have to find an identical board to replace it with. all the data is safe. the server's hard drive is sitting in my main computer downstairs where im now backing up mission critical data just in case.

just thought I would get that out there for those who have been trying to get to my CL mini-site and have been having trouble doing so.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Chad Rains » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:09 pm

the situation has been averted. server is back online and the wpkr.homeip.net domain should be acessable once again.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member