Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:52 pm

The Unoriginal Parody Thread

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Unoriginal Parody Thread

Postby Asantewaalrus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

THE SIMPLE VERSION ('Cause Asa never makes sense) wrote:Take an OP/ED you've like from another series and consider how it would be if it worked into going with CL.

Like always I'm going to start off what irrelevant information that's going to swing us into a relevant subject—

Alongside my liking towards "adult interest" with "adult plots", chocolate, and horror movies, I happen to like covers; alongside covers I happen to like parodies and alongside parodies I happen to like people who take one thing and attempt to add some pizazz to it—make it their own, shed some new light on it... y'know, stuff the creates run-on sentences.

So, for the last year or so I've been gawking over these neat little things called [b]ã€
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rho » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:45 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_Zpx9sQFc

I think this one would fit in pretty well, especially with virtualization scenes around 00:48-01:00.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TB3 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 am

This thread didn't really belong in CL General Discussion, so I've moved it to games - peace out! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rho » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 am

So while doing nothing in French class I thought of more stuff for that OP I posted.

00:00-00:05: A young Franz Hopper, typing or something
00:05-00:07: Antea Hopper
00:07-00:09: A confused young Aelita standing in a virtualization chamber
00:12-00:17: Virtualized older Aelita entering an activated tower, with the CL logo appearing
00:43-00:47: One of XANA's ghosts possessing someone, maybe Jim
00:47-01:00: Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, and Aelita being virtualized
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter