Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 pm

CL Collaborative Fanfic

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Should I upload this fanfic to FanFiction.Net?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes : 7

Postby Asantewaalrus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 pm

"Man, what was that all about?"

The day seemed to be moving in such a slow blur, students would groan back and forth, slouch their ways into a random seat in the cafeteria, and at least attempt to gossip about what had happened earlier in passing. A group of students, clustered together looked as if they were highly bothered, taking back and forth in soft whispers.

"Really?" the tallest of the group, the one who was lucky enough to actually gain a good night's sleep tilted her head, a few stands of black hair falling into her face. "You don't think—"

"—Excuse me, can you tell me where room 23B is?"

God, I need to do something other than a game if I ever want to get into BKO, but~ everywhere else is dead. D ;
Maybe we could make a discussion thread in the CLD? Naaah, I'll just whore up a few threads... but that would be spamming.
.______.
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm

YAY I BEAT MY WRITER'S BLOCK

Yumi turned casually toward the intruding speaker, expecting to interrupt her previous conversation only to give him directions. "Yeah, sure, it's over-"

She stopped, abruptly. Her mouth stretched into an uneasy grimace; her four friends, who were now all looking at the same student, followed suit.

"I-I didn't know there were any new students coming this late in the year..." Yumi mumbled, more to herself than to anyone, as a horrible idea formed in her head.
Last edited by Carth on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carth offline

Postby Asantewaalrus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm

The student shifted uncomfortable, scratching at the back of his head before forcing a smile way of the group. "Actually," he said, "I transfered here earlier, I just needed to drop something off..."

Just as quickly as he moved into discomfort, he moved out of it, chuckling and smiling brightly at all of them, his face lighting up with likable, positive intentions. "But, anyway, which way?"

Ulrich cut in, standing up to give directions but gave the other boy another suspicious glance. "How come we haven't seen you in any classes?"

The boy stepped back, "A-are you accusing me of lying?"
Last edited by Asantewaalrus on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Ulrich softened his stance slightly. "Not lying, exactly. Just some withholding of truth." The student exhaled, and Kadic's soccer star pounced like he was on the field. "So, where'd you come from, how'd you get here, what are you hiding, where're you staying, can I give you a tour?" The dig for information in the rush of words did not go unnoticed by the suddenly shifty student, now staring a bit shell-shocked at the sarcastically smiling Ulrich.

Can we use some actual names, please? Keeping characters straight when I haven't written in a few posts is a huge hassle. Besides, this far into the fic with only Jim named in inexcusable. We look amateurish and sloppy, and an outsider would have no idea what the heck is happening, really.
Last edited by Stonecreek on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Asantewaalrus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

XD! Terribly sorry about.
Though before we get an actual name going, maybe we should figure out what we're doing with the "boy"...
And, hey, we're going to edit this in the long run, asking questions never hurt anyone.
-adds 'ADD NAMES' to list of... editin' details-
Happy?
Maybe we should add a link to the posted story after we decided where to end Chapter One?
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Changed my post as well to reflect names and clarified some dialogue to go along with it. On with the sroty now...

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

Ah, memories...
Stonecreek offline

Postby Carth » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

alright now it makes sense thank you sir 8D. And as for a link, definitely yes. Though I disagree with planning ahead; that'd take away the spontaneity.

"I'm not dealing with this," he said, finally. He looked around at the others, who had now adopted similar smiles- Aelita's tainted somewhat by shock, Jeremie's by anger. "You don't need to know anything about me. Just tell me where the room is. Please. Unless, of course..." He looked around, and saw an advantage. "You want to cause a scene. And you don't want to cause a scene. I know you don't."
Carth offline

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Ulrich's head turned, and his face paled. The rest of his group followed suit, and their smiles dropped straight off their faces. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas strode up to the group with the air of a woman on a mission. Little did she know she was playing right into the new "transfer studnet's" mission as well.

Ah, memories...
Stonecreek offline

Postby Asantewaalrus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Planning has caused issues for me in the past, at least with RPin', this is pretty close. 8D
So, screw over planning and bring in the names!

"Levi!"

Sissi smirked, a wink going way of Ulrich, a short-lived frown going way of Yumi, and ignorance going way of everyone else. Her two little mions followed behind her, standing a foot or so to her right before sending disgusted looks way of everyone. Just as quickly as Sissi turned to Ulrich her eyes were back on "Levi", her hand reaching out to lightly tug at his sleeve. "I can't believe you've been here for so long and still don't know your way around!"

| Okay, names gettin' changed to Levi. And people, remember, don't leave me to decide the names, it's dangerous. |
Last edited by Asantewaalrus on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm

"Well, you know how it is, being the victim of many transfers... But you know that Kadic is my one and only home," Levi replied. "It feels so nice to be back, especially after that maniacal girl virtually destroyed one of the bathrooms at Ridgeway. What was her name again?" Levi briefly paused as he thought. "Oh yeah, it was that Samantha person..."
Eyebrows went up around the room at the mention of "Samantha," accompanied by glances at Odd. His eyes furtively fled to the floor, as if trying to hide something.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Carth » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Jeremie wasn't distracted for long "Levi?" he mouthed. He looked at Aelita for answers. Aelita covered her mouth to cover her opinions, looking back and forth from girl to boy.

The boy, newly named, ignored them both, nonchalantly continuing his conversation. "But would you believe it, Sissi? This group doesn't seem to remember me, even after I've been here so many times for so long. It's unreal. Insane, almost. Wouldn't you agree? Insane?"
Carth offline

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Ulrich, still in a foul mood, replied before Sissi could. "Anything that comes out of Sissi's mouth is insane." Odd laughed far too loudly, and the scene that the gang was hoping to avoid was instead materializing right before their eyes. Sissi could barely contain her glee.

Ah, memories...
Stonecreek offline

Postby Asantewaalrus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Glee? A gleeful Sissi was far too much! Jeremie stood up, twisted his head back and forth between his friends, and slumped his shoulders the instant the bell rang. "Well," he said, an uncomfortable, forced laugh managing to slide in and cut him off, "We mind as well get to class!"

Speedily, he picked up his things, fixing his gaze towards the building. "I'm sure Sissi can show you the way Levi, bon voyage!"

Jeremie completely failed when it came to tense situations.
Last edited by Asantewaalrus on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Each of the children looked at each other uneasily, but decided in that split second to follow Jeremie- if he had a plan, getting away from this boy was the best way to arrange it. Each of them made as if to go to the academic buildings, each of them fixing Levi with a deathly glare as they left.

Sissi turned to her friend, who did not react to this treatment, but simply smiled after them, watching as they ran for the doors. "What was that about? Are they causing you problems again?"

"Oh, nothing I can't handle," Levi answered, sounding calm. "But then again, it's not exactly something that isn't important."
Carth offline

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"How so?" Sissi titled her head up at Levi, who answered only in silence. He didn't even look down at her walking next to him, following the path the gang had run off in. He gazed ahead, eyes calculating and cold, staring at the door to the classroom where most of the group had entered. That was not important now. Soon, the students would be busy with their lectures, and he would be free to roam.

Ah, memories...
Stonecreek offline

Postby Carth » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:58 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that right now," Levi went on. "Or, at least, you shouldn't. After all, you have class now, don't you?"

Sissi looked up at him for several seconds. She twitched, and then blinked. "Who are you?"

Levi turned back to look at her. "Sorry. Wrong building." He walked off in the opposite direction, examining his fingertips as he went. Though he couldn't see Sissi, he knew precisely what she was doing- forgetting that she had seen him, and walking into her first period class. One problem, eliminated. Others, he would have to deal with in due time.

O UM BTW: This chapter is over and being edited. New chapter tomorrah.
Carth offline

Postby Asantewaalrus » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 pm

| … Do you guys think we should write an epilouge or would that be too much? Soerum, does that mean I shouldn't post anything for the game? We seemed sort of dead, ha-ha. |

It had been a week—a week since “Leviâ€
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Stonecreek » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 pm

I am going to edit Ch. 1 soon, possibly tomorrow. So why start on a second chapter? And why bring up the evil thing when I try to delete all references to it to keep suspense going?

Jeremie was skeptical. "Nothing has happened since that first meeting, though. Other than the fact he was buddy-buddy with Sissi and now seemingly can't be bothered to talk to her, what is there to be wary of?"

Ulrich deadpanned back, "Does a transer student named Taelia ring a bell?"

Ah, memories...
Stonecreek offline

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 am

Double-posting for a couple of reasons.

First, Carth revived the Caption Contest and that has worked, so hwy not this.

Second, this thread rocked when it was spawned. Then it died, pianfully. That is bad.

Third, I want to start a new one of these. Should it be created here, in a seperate thread, or not at all? Anyone with anything to chime in, gladly do so.

Ah, memories...
Stonecreek offline

Previous