Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:45 pm

The CL Kids Ask You! (READ RULES)

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm

Andy: I blame the fact that buying clothes in bulk is less fashionable here than it is on your side.

Aelita: Is anybody going to update your "Ask Aelita" program to reflect the fact that I am clearly NOT an artificial intelligence? Or at least spellcheck the responses?
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Carth: Could you ask me that later? My central processing unit is having trouble multi-tasking.

Nicolas: Would you like to go on a romantic experience in the moonlight with me?
Carth offline

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Nicolas: *blink*

Aelita: Are you scared of storms?

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Er...once again, wrong game. ^__^;

Carth: Am I scared of storms? Not really. They make loud noises, but they aren't particularly dangerous until they begin felling trees. o_o

William: Okay, you guys see a lot of what's going on behind the scenes, so tell me- does Yumi really like Ulrich all that much, or is it just him?
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Earth688: Well, you see, *is brick'd by Lyoko422*
Lyoko422: Kay, my turn again. Despite her insistence on "we're just friends", we're all pretty much sure that they both love each other. Yumi will never love you, William. Ever.

Jean-Pierre Delmas: I hear that people in your world seem to think we live in the United States. What would possibly give you that idea? And how many people named Jean-Pierre are there in the United States in your world? That was rhetorical, by the way.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 am

Sithking Zero: For that, my dear Principal, you can blame the wonderful people who are in charge of dubbing the show, for slipping in subtle hints that you guys are from the US of A. I also suspect, however, that the assumption also comes from ourselves. We all like to imagine that things are so weird and different, but we like them in familiar settings, and since a huge majority of CL fans are from the US...

XANA: Who's the baddest, most evil person in your world, and what super-powers does he have? I could use a partner once I get this stupid inter-dimensional gateway up and running...
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:05 am

128: There are random dictators and terrorist leaders, but they don't have access to anything France doesn't have.
And the only super-powered folks we have are Chuck Norris and Michael Phelps.

Chris: So, what are the popular bands in your world, and how righteous is their techno?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:12 am

Chris: Well, I don't really have any idea about France- only French artist I know is MC Solaar, and he's kind of awesome to infinity- but if you're talking about the US, you're talking Rihanna, Katy Perry, Jonas Brothers, and whichever rapper has a popular song at the moment. None of their techno is "righteous" as much as it is vaguely catchy and mass-marketed.

Odd: Psst...were you guys shown what happened at the pool? 8D
Carth offline

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:30 am

TheAppleFreak: Um... Lets just say it was quite an experience for Ulrich and Yumi. I can't tell you all of the details, mainly because it belongs in the BKO forum.

Johnny: Hey! Does Yumi really love me? I wanna know! I wanna know! I WANNA KNOW! (hyperventilating)
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby SilverPrince » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:22 pm

422: Um... *pats Johnny's head* Yumi thinks you are... um... cute, but she doesn't actually love you, at least as much as she loves Ulrich. I'm sorry.

Herve: What kinds of acne treatments do you have and what does it cost? I've tried about everything in my universe... now I'll try everything in yours.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Andy: At this point, I'm certain you'd need some total facial replacement therapy/surgery/whatever that even OUR world can't muster up for another couple of decades.

Antea: Do any of you know where I am right now? It's cold and I need something to drink...
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Tangent128 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 pm

128: Sorry; the show never did go very deep into backstory. As far as we know, you're in a black SUV somewhere. For the last fifteen years. Yeah...

Kiwi: BARK!
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 am

Carth: Of course you can have a treat, Kiwi! Now sit, stay...good boy!

Sissi: Okay, you guys know all about Ulrich...what is it that I can do to make him fall for me instantly? A certain dress? Perfume? Hm?
Carth offline

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 pm

TheAppleFreak: No material possession on Earth could make Ulrich love you as much as he does Yumi. Sorry.

Jean-Pierre Delmas: How are the principals in your world? Do they all have somewhat-grey hair and mustaches?
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby Carth » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 pm

Carth: Well, my principal's a lady, soooo...

Sam: Oy, what's this about Odd dating all these other girls?
Carth offline

Postby HiddenWatcher » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

HiddenWatcher: Sam, get over yourself. You were in two episodes a season and a half apart and then you disappeared forever. You have about as much significance to the show as Emily and only slightly more than Taelia. If you want to be seriously considered Odd's main romantic interest, you need to get more screen time. Oh, and Odd has dated...pretty much everyone. Minus Yumi, Aelita, and Sissi.

Taelia: Why do so many people make jokes about me being stuck in a janitor's closet or something?
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 pm

TheAppleFreak: I don't know... maybe its because we only saw you for one episode and you disappeared under mysterious circumstances... People just assume you were locked in a closet.

Odd: What video game systems do you have in your world? WE just have one major gaming system, and thats the computer.
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Zero: We got tons, over here! Nintendo has Game boy, Game boy color, Game boy Advanced, Nintendo DS, and that's just the Handheld gaming market! Nintendo also made the NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, and the Nintendo GameCube, and they Currently make the Nintendo Wii. Microsoft makes computer software, and they also make the XBox and the XBox 360. Sony makes the Playstation, Playstation Portable, Playstation 2, and the Playstation 3. Sega used to make systems, but they went semi-belly-up a few years back, and only make games now.

Odd: ... it's called the "Wii?"
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:05 pm

JF: Yes, because Nointendo is led by insane people.

Yumi: I object to that remark very strongly. Why do you say such a thing?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby HiddenWatcher » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:47 pm

HiddenWatcher: Are you actually asking for motivations of someone with 'freak' in his name?

William: Why does everybody hate me?
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:10 pm

HiddenWatcher wrote:HiddenWatcher: Are you actually asking for motivations of someone with 'freak' in his name?

[size=0]I object to that remark very strongly (guess what book I recently read!) The emphasis is on the "Jesus", wih only a lil bit of "freak"[/size]

Jay Eff: ... WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD TALK? *slap*

Yumi: ... Did that wacky person just slap WIlliam?!

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm

422: It seems like he did. I don't take too kindly to that.

Aelita: Oh... oh my god. I was looking around this site of yours and... oh, my god. That... that "BKO" place... *shudder* I demand to know who is responsible for the disgusting rubbish that is "Caption This!".

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:54 am

Zero: Hey, Aelita, if it's any consolation at all, I feel the same way. About the BKO part. THe rest is cool, in my opinion.

Anyway, since I personally don't go to BKO, as I find it mentally scarring and horrifying, I wouldn't know. sorry for the massive mental scars, and good luck on Lyoko!

Odd: Why do I feel like this game was based off that one guy who did the jokes about soviet russia?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HiddenWatcher » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:21 pm

HiddenWatcher: I bet it was.

Jim: Do you have comics featuring Sumo wrestlers in your world? Because I'm running out.
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:04 pm

TheAppleFreak: Some do, some don't. That's why we have the Internet.

XANA: WHY DO THOSE BLASTED, ******* KIDS ALWAYS BEAT ME???!!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?
TheAppleFreak offline

PreviousNext