Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 am

The CL Kids Ask You! (READ RULES)

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The CL Kids Ask You! (READ RULES)

Postby Carth » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 pm

EDIT: Added on to the title because two people have already confused this with the other thread.

I was just inspired to make this for no reason at all while playing Ask the CL Kids!. It's basically the opposite- you ask a question as a character and you yourself answer back, while it's vice versa in the original game. I don't think this'll be as popular...but it's an idea.

I'll start off.

Aelita: Hey, what are we doing here? What do you mean we have to ask them questions? Huh? TV show in another dimension? Wow! Is it a very popular show?
Last edited by Carth on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carth offline

Postby Tangent128 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm

128: It's not a common-knowledge show, but it did make it onto Cartoon Network, and has a very devoted fanbase.

Jeremie: "Devoted" fanbase? Does that mean there's fanfic of us? And if so, er... well...
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SilverPrince » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 pm

422: Yes, there are fanfics. Many, many fanfics. From the tame to the explicit, from the well-written to the ones without a single correctly spelled word in them. Jeremie, I have to tell you something. You're adopted. Because my fanfic says so.

William: So... we're on a TV show, eh? Do I have any... lady fans?

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 am

William: Yeeeeees. :3 And some man fans. But that's another story. Well, actually, to be fair, a lot of people hate you (or at least used to) for getting in the way of the Coupling Blessed By God And The Heavens, aka UlrichxYumi. But some people have thankfully gotten past that. Like me.

Ulrich: ...coupling blessed by God and the WHAT? *can't decide whether he's scared or ecstatic*
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

422: Well, you see, the fans have their opinions on the couples of the show. Ones like JeremiexAelita and UlrichxYumi are pretty much accepted to be the "true" couples. Ones like OddxAelita, OddxSissi, WilliamxYumi, XANAxAnyone and the others are usually not as accepted. However, people who do support those couplings are usually very adamant.

XANA: Do you mean to tell me that you humans, in those ridiculous "stories" you write, actually put me in... couples? That's... NOT LOGICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HiddenWatcher » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm

HiddenWatcher: Xana, very little about fanfiction is logical. Though it can be a wonderful experience, it can also be a walk through the innermost parts of a highly disturbed mind. The key to having a good fanfiction experience is to learn to read the summaries and stay within your comfort zone. But don't worry, most of us know you don't deserve love.

Jeremie: Okay, this topic is disturbing me. Let's move on to something else. Do computers work the same in your world?
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:34 pm

422: You would ask that. Well, no computers here are connected to a virtual universe and the "Network" is called the "Internet". Oh, and apparently, in your universe it's the year 2006 so our computers are two years more advanced than yours.

Odd: Is the food the same in your universe?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Um....kinda, but I live in Michigan, not Europe so there's a few [size=0]Million[/size]differences.

Ulrich: How about Martial arts?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Carth: Well, I know Pencack Silat and Akido exist... Pencack Silat isn't too popular, though. There's a bunch of others, too, like karate, tae kwan do, judo...am I on the right track? I hope I am.

Aelita: I've heard from other people that your world has no pink hair. That's...really wierd. How did that happen? o_o
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 pm

422: It is true, in our world, there is no such thing as natural pink, green or purple hair. I don't know how it happened, I'm no geneticist.

Men in Black: Does France have space-lasers in your universe? Is it as powerful in international relations? If not... we can arrange that.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Carth: HOKAY! Just give me time to construct an interdimensional doorway...of course, you guys, having discovered time travel, virtualization and cloning in 1994, would probably do that first.

Franz Hopper: What is it with you silly people and thinking my eyes could destroy a universe? Apart from being almost unable to see, they're prefectly normal. See? *takes off glasses*
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:38 pm

422: *explodes*
From this point forward, as Lyoko422 is... incapacitated, all questions posed at Lyoko422 will be answered by his alter-ego, Earth688.

Thomas Jolivet: What's this I hear about how I'm some kind of joke?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:46 pm

Carth: Because you are pretty and have good fashion sense. And never talk. ^______^ Isn't that right, 422? 422? Ugh. Stand in this line, I have to go get him a new head.

Herb: Hey, what about me? Do I have any lady fans? 8D
Carth offline

Postby HiddenWatcher » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

HiddenWatcher: How do I put this gently? No. No girl in any universe likes you.

Aelita: Does Jeremie have these 'lady fans' too? Because I saw him first! Mine!
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Earth688: Well, though Jeremie might have a few female admirers, most of the attention is focused on Ulrich and William. So relax, Aelita. Although, be warned. You have quite a few male fans.

Jean-Pierre Delmas: So... do any of you know how to work this blasted game I play?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Aelita: (<- wow, that's going to be confusing) It's called Super Penguin Recapitator, so I would assume you recapitate the penguin. But I would like to download it...it looks addicting ^^

Sissi: Since we all know that I am the expert on fashion and beauty, I would like to ask...are the fashions the same in your world? If not...it's you guys that are behind, not us.

(Geez, all this 'is ____ the same in your world?' lol)
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:59 pm

EDIT: Oops! Wrong question answered. (Oh, and Aelita, if you really did want to play that game, Tangent made a version of it. It's playable through a link in his sig.)

Carth: Oh, pretty much the same. Thing is, there are significantly less people strutting around in crop tops. Seriously, what is it with you guys and those shirts? Doesn't it get cold in the winters?

Ulrich: Okay, if you guys think you're such "experts" on me and Yumi...how should I go and confess my feelings to her, huh?
Last edited by Carth on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carth offline

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Andy: For starters, try taking the energy you burn to mope about your romantic issues and use it to resolve them. If you need help working up the courage, I know people who can get you a few episodes of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Yumi: Who's this Jin Ishiyama fellow, and why does he claim to be my brother?
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Earth688: He's a fanfiction character. Because the company that makes the TV show you're all on, Moonscoop, doesn't do a very good job at backstories and family information, many people have taken it on to themselves to give you relatives and histories.

Taelia: Why does everyone seem to think I'm not around anymore? Just because the... "cameras" don't show me doesn't mean I'm not there! Did that thought ever occur to you all?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Carth: It's occured to me a few times, and I don't really find it unusual that some kids don't end up on the cameras. It's just kind of interesting, though...don't you find it in any way interesting that there's another girl in your grade that looks almost exactly like you, and whose name is an anagram of yours? o.o

[size=0]My question got skipped last time around, so...[/size] Ulrich: Okay, if you guys think you're such "experts" on me and Yumi...how should I go and confess my feelings to her, huh?
Carth offline

Postby HiddenWatcher » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:30 pm

HiddenWatcher: Well, if you're dissatisfied with the previous scenario, try to remember exactly why she asked you to be just friends. You may both need to work through a few jealousy issues.

Yumi: Are Japanese people completely accepted in your world, like they are in mine?
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Yes, because Yumi isn't outcased

Jeremie: How does it feel to constantly win all the time, never loosing?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:35 pm

[size=0]I have a feeling you're in the wrong thread...^^;[/size]

Carth: I win all the time? YAY! Thanks!

Franz: Hm...it appears that things do explode when I look at them. I wonder what would happen if I spun in a circle?
Carth offline

Postby Tangent128 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 pm

128: I'd recommend that you exit any building before attempting such. Should have dramatic results, though.

Penguin Recapitator, Inc.: This Tangent fellow engaging in interdimensional copyright infringement, what should our lawyers do?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby HiddenWatcher » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:23 pm

HiddenWatcher: Talk to Jeremie probably. If anyone can find a way to cross over, it's him. Then again, I hear lawyers have mysterious powers of their own. Maybe they should use them. Anyway, frankly this game isn't worth fighting over.

Jeremie: What's this I hear about how people in your world have more than two different outfits? Could it possibly be true?
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Next