Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 am

If I Were XANA...

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

If I Were XANA...

Postby MemoAwesome » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 pm

So you think you could accomplish more evil if you were XANA? Think you'd fail less?

(I searched the boards and couldn't find a game like this... :umm: )

If I were XANA, I would possess Rosa and have her poison the croissants. The kids eat them just about every morning. Nasty kid problem solved!
"Go to lunch; I'll stay here, and try to work all this out,
If anything happens, I'll give you a shout."
~A poem, By Jeremy Belpois
MemoAwesome offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Ooh, good idea.

If I were XANA, I would possess Miley Cyrus and make her do incredibly inappropriate things so that only Hannah Montana would be liked.

(Wait, where's the logic in that?)

I like Hannah Montana better. Deal with it. Even though they're the same person.
...*absent smile*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby HiddenWatcher » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:14 pm

3.) When possessing a vehicle containing one or more Lyoko Warriors I wouldn't drive it towards a vital yet distant target; I'd immediately crash it and hope they die in the crash. If they don't, try again next time.
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:22 pm

If I were XANA (which I already established), I'd be smart and mass-possess the Lyoko Team so no one could oppose me.

Also, I'd stop sending two monsters at a time and bring an army of every monster into battle, muhahahahahaha! Like an impenetrable fortress.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:00 pm

- Force the Lyoko Warriors to adhere to the X-COM: UFO Defense combat engine. They'll wander around, wasting Time Units every turn in the hopes that they can squeeze off return fire against my monsters. Who ALWAYS fire first. And hit more often. And deal lethal blows with practically every hit.

- Sell the Scyphozoa to the Japanese after stealing Aelita's keys.

- Possess Sissi only as a last resort. Bad enough that I see Ulrich as an annoyance, this girl's got a bloody OBSESSION.

- Turn William into an Espada. He's already technically "dead," anything I do at this point MUST make him stronger.

- Use a Russian ISP after escaping Lyoko rather than an American one. Ruskies have better popups and viruses to hide behind.

- (QFI/FOX Only) Make virtual copies of the Replika monsters. Kolosse gets SO lonely at times... Not to mention Beetle was, like, the awesomest thing since Skippy.

- Blackmail the Lyoko Warriors with backup files of Jeremy's virtual form, set to distribute to every free 3D software site in the Northern Hemisphere unless they (or Franz) get me an American or Israeli nuclear football within 72 hours.

- Get to know Yumi better over a few cups of tea. Possessed ancestral samurai armor and perverted vines don't seem to be working.

- Make a Polymorphic Clone of Hu Jintao and have him issue apologies for every atrocity the People's Republic of China has caused. Watch anarchy ensue, then jack every Chinese ISP in sight for mass Replika rushing.

- Have Megatanks fire on their sides more often.

- Hack the BBC so I can play all their fun Doctor Who games without needing a British ISP.

- Conquer Africa with Kankrelats, use looted diamonds as laser refractors for more Kankrelats. Use new army of Kanks to take over South America, use looted cocaine to sack Kadic Academy faculty. And somehow make more Kankrelats.

- Take over Cartoon Network, sack anybody involved with Out of Jimmy's Head or Super Deluxe. Use freed-up screentime to air more Dexter's Lab and Ghost in the Shell.

- Use nukes acquired from blackmail stunt above to destroy Redmond, Washington. Bill Gates cannot be left alive to mount a counter-offensive, regardless of how bug-laden it would become upon public implementation.

- Buy out From Software, get them to bring Metal Wolf Chaos to America and Europe. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Boss Tamsy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:33 pm

If I were XANA, I would rewrite history so that GH:Aerosmith became GH: Metallica!!
EPIC FAIL!!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheLQ » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

-If i was xana i would actually have a PLAN! a GOOD plan. Said plan would be to take down the worlds governments by infecting all presidents/queens/dictators/etc and killing them. Then when the world scrambles to find some kind of government, i launch a pre-emptive stick against all the surrounding countries. I would crash all military servers, and kill all 4 star generals in the military. Then i'd just sit back and watch the world burn.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 am

Andy Waltfeld wrote:- Take over Cartoon Network, sack anybody involved with Out of Jimmy's Head or Super Deluxe. Use freed-up screentime to air more Dexter's Lab and Ghost in the Shell.

Hahahaha! Exactly. I love Dexter's Lab. That was the best show ^^

If I was XANA, I wouldn't waste my time coming up with these elaborate, complicated plans that take forever to work. Like the nuclear power plant, in "LogBook". I'd just blow up the power plant. That should kill everyone in the whole state of French. I mean the state of France. Or the country. Or whatever! Anyway, it would be a pretty big explosion, and I wouldn't have to worry about the stupid bus taking forever to get to the power plant.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:13 pm

-IF i were Xana, i would just launch all the worlds nukes and disable all ICBM defense systems. Then when the world ends in a nuclear holocost, i would take over someone who survived and run the world as a dictatorship

Time for nuclear holocost: about 5 minutes
Time to bring world under control: about half a year.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby HiddenWatcher » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 pm

I would show the Lyoko gang the various fanfiction websites about them, then team up with them to destroy said websites. At the moment of victory I would double-cross them.
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Nice, HiddenWatcher ^^

If I were XANA...(this is addicting!)...I'd use my electronic-device powers to read everybody's email! Including the Lyoko gang's, just to see what they talk about. And if I ever decided to date and ended up breaking up, I'd read my ex-girlfriend's email (it's safe to assume Xana is a boy, right?).
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby HiddenWatcher » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Technically Xana is an artificial intelligence with no real gender identity. But as such he's generally referred to as male.

Now, then, if I were Xana:

Under no circumstances would I do anything that would stand even the slightest chance of jeopardizing the relationship between Jeremie and Aelita, or even of getting them mad at each other. A happy and relaxed Jeremie who's trying to take care of himself and is distracted by love is a lot less dangerous to me than an upset Jeremie who has nothing better to do than work and needs to vent some frustration.

If I had a chance to destroy the factory and Aelita, I'd do it. After all, as dangerous as Franz Hopper may be, a complicated long-term plan to destroy him just isn't worth the ability to get rid of my only other problem.

I would never schedule an attack at a time when there is tension within the group. All that's going to do is solve their problems. If anything, I'll only attack when they're happy. That way I get to kill everyone's mood.

I would avoid anything that specifically aggravates everyone. I mean, a horde of undead is one thing; they'll beat it and go home. But a specter that runs around kissing people? That's just asking for it.

I would spend less time laughing maniacally and more time doing something useful.

When I managed to knock Jeremie out somehow I wouldn't just go and do something on the computer. I'd finish him off.
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Bfahome » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 pm

I'd possess Jeremie's computer and make it jump out the window. While he's grieving I'd destroy the scanners. Then it's WORLD DOMINATION BABY.
Hay guys.
Sorta lost interest due to the series ending.
ya rly
Bfahome offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:36 pm

If I were XANA...
Hmm. This is tough...
Ooh! I know! I know!
I'd possess the Earth, stop the core from spinning, and like in the incredibly cool movie The Core, the electromagnetic field around Earth would shut down, burning everything.
And, for effect, I'd throw in some earthquakes and fires and lightning and freak storms...
And then the nuclear power plant seen in episode 2 would go kablooey...
I hope you see where I'm going with this.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby TheLQ » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:06 pm

If i were xana, i'd just kill everybody, and enjoy the world's peacness.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Ghooostie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 am

If I were Xana, i wouldn't just rush of trying to eliminate everyone. I would first plant a virus via. the powersupply unit on Jeremies laptop, into it, causing it to erase everything on it. Then i'd deactivated the used tower. Afterwords, i'd take control of someone not know to the group and go corrupt the supercomputer and delete Aelitas, Ulrichs, Odds and Yumis characters on lyoko. (later same day ofc). Then after that, i would start activating towers at a high speed, and plant viruses all over the supercomputers controls, disabling any hope of deactivating my towers. (just in case)
And then it's a question of time before I would whipe out the team..

Ahh, victory xD
|1) *Gasp!* Look in the sky! It's a brid, it's a plain!
|2) What are you? Blind? *sigh* It's me!!
Ghooostie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Maybe, if I was XANA (again), I'd simply just blockade the entrance to the computer labs and the scanners. Then, it would be great to see them struggling through cameras placed at hidden vantage points while they try to remove the rubble blocking the computer lab, and finally, I would weaken the structure of the factory (discreetly) to kill them all. Noxious gas wouldn't hurt...
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby TheLQ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:53 pm

If i were xana, i'd just take over the moon. Then i can finnaly be in peace.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:12 am

Ooh, I like this topic.
If I were XANA, I'd just activate 10 towers on undiscovered Replikas and then possess all the electronics to XANA-fy all of the people on Earth. All shall fall to XANA!
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby stealthlim » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:53 am

If I were XANA, the house of my enemy will be controlled by me, wha hahaha!!!! I can destroy it too! :arg:
StealthLim, Yumi Shinoda's Twin brother. GEEZ!

stealthlim offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sithking Zero » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 am

If I were XANA, I'd attack during the night, kidnap Aelita, and Kill Jeremie. Then, I would smash the interface for the supercomputer and destroy everything in Jeremie's room, so there would be no way to bring help. Finally, I'd encase every towere in stone, or ice, or whatever, and make it multiple layers ( so Aelita couldn't jhust sing her way through), and put about fifty monsters outside each one.

After Aelita and Franz are dead, kill the other Lyoko Warriors. Then conquer the world.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:34 am

(sighs with relief) Finally, someone posted in here.
Didn't want to double post...

If I were XANA, I'd use the teleportation feature that Jeremy created to materialize every monster into Earth without using the scanners. Then, I would destroy the interface and the scanners so that way, no one would be able to get through.
However, to muster the power for all of this, I'd have to activate towers on Lyoko and the different Replikas at the same time... :D
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby timekitten » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:57 pm

If I was XANA, I'd just sit back and let humanity destroy itself, then take over the world.
ImageImage
timekitten offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Sciron » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:56 am

If I were Xana, I would stop trying to draw attention to the fact that I attack Yumi the most on Earth.

Also, if I were Xana, I would take a lot less time to destroy the supercomputer, which has never been accomplished.
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby HiddenWatcher » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 pm

I would simply possess someone, have them go to the supercomputer, take out the battery, and break it. Since the Lyoko Warriors have no access to alternative sources of nuclear power, I'd have some time to plot in peace.
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Next