Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 am

Ask the CL kids

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Odd: First. Duh. But, yanno, Shrek's kinda kiddy. Gemme a Marx brothers movie and some popcorn, and I'll be happy for a long time.

Clone! William- ...will YOU tell me a story? Any one you can remember or make up off the top of your head.
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Clone William: What's a story?

Franz: Which sector of Lyoko is your favorite?

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Franz glares. Enough said...

Kank: Who's your newest girlfriend? Is she nice and sweet?
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Malkmusian » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Franz: Carthage. I loved it. I designed it after that weird dude that made the music in some YouTube Poop in response of Colgate removing Dr. Rabbit poops.

If you didn't understand him, try to look up on the favorites of JohnFordDanceTroupe and you'll see a Colgate rebel Poop with "Ella Guru" by Captain Beefheart as the music. I was shocked, too, seeing as Poopers wouldn't do that.

James Finson: So, James. What directors do you call your influences?[/url]
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Kank: Squeeek! ("Yes! Her name is Krabe. She's a lot taller than me, but she enjoys long walks on the beach...")

Clone!William: Augh, I knew it was going to come to this...uh...a story is when you tell someone something that happened. Now tell me a story!
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:49 pm

To answer both questions:
James Finson: I am my own influence! My movies are 100% unique. My next one is especially unique, I pride myself on being the first to come up with such a great idea! It's about cloned dinosaurs in a theme park that go wild.

Clone William: Umm... this one time, I went to a place called "Field Trip" inside a big white thing called "Bus". We went to a place with lots of squares with paint on them, and I was told to say what they "meant to me". So I said they were squares with paint. I got a D.

Rosa: Look! Over there! Zombies are attacking your kitchen!

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:52 pm

Rosa: =A= *faints*

Clone William: Well, they were being meanies. Great story. *hugs* I love youuuuuuuuuu...
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Clone William: That's what Ulrich tells me when we're all alone together- oh... wait... he told me never to tell anyone that. So, I mean, uh... what is love?

Secretary: So... because your boss, Mr. Delmas, has no wife, and you are his young and naive secretary, do you two ever...?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Secretary: ...I suppose he is rather hands-uh, I mean, no, of course not, this is a professional environment! *goes back to playing Penguin Recapitator 3000*

Clone William: Thank you, Clone...now, if you'll excuse me, I need to have a little chat with Ulrich about 'violating the innocent'...
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:15 pm

Clone William: No, wait! He said if someone found out he would stop doing that thing with- never mind.

Recapitated Penguin: How does it feel, being the brunt of so many Jean-Pierre jokes?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Recaptiated Penguin: *squeaks* ("I want to be free! My head hurts! HELP ME!")

Ulrich: Of all the depraved things...how could you violate him like that? *slaps*
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:22 pm

Ulrich: Ouch! Wait, what? All we did was practice Penack Silat together. He was so awesome, I practically loved him for it. I taught him this cool thing with my hand, I can break two planks of wood. But I didn't want him telling people about our private lessons because I didn't want to end up teaching half of Kadic. What did you think happened?

Jeremie: What OS do you use?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Jeremie: What OS? I make it all from scratch. OSes are for people that don't know a crap about computers.

Ulrich: ...You really need to predict what he's going to say to other people, Stern. Jeez. But, I see how it is. Heh. *walks away* I'm watching you, though...
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:30 pm

Ulrich: What? The guy's so gullible, I could say anything and it would come out sexual. I could tell him he eats hot dogs really well and-
William: Really? That's what Odd said that one time... and then-
Ulrich: I do not want to know. Hey, Mr. 422-guy. Change the subject for chrissakes!

Antea Hopper: What's life like in a secret government prison? Is the food really that bad?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:34 am

Antea: Nah. The Hommes dans le Noir are surprising good chefs. I suppose MIBs are usually bachelors...
The entertainment stinks, though. We have Penguin Recapitator for the Atari 2600, but that's it.

Ms. Hertz: Any relation to Mr. I-Have-An-SI-Unit-Named-After-Me?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:42 am

Ms. Hertz: I... I never realized! I do share a name with an SI unit! Sure is ironic, me being a science teacher... a little too ironic, eh, Moonscoop? *glares* Be more creative!

Sissi: What exactly happened to your mother?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:44 am

Sissi: What's a mother?

Jeremie: So, you know the William clone and that clone of you? Have you ever tried cloning, well, anyone else?
Last edited by Carth on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:46 am

Jeremie: I tried cloning Sissi once. I figured, with such a little brain as she had, the clone wouldn't be much different. But the clone was so much dumber than she was it forgot to breathe.

Mr. Delmas: Your daughter seems to not know anything... at all... ever... so I'll ask you. What happened to your wife, Sissi's mother?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyoko Wario » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Jean-Pierre: "How insolent! I won't tell you a thing about that pretty-boy Hawaiian proctologist she... er, I mean, that's enough from you. Get your derriere back to class!"

Odd: will you tell me the full lyrics to your "break, break, break dance" song?
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Odd: The FULL lyrics, eh? Well, sit back and enjoy the show, good buddy!*starts dancing* Break, break, breakdance! Break, break, breakdance! Break, break, breakdance here we goooooooooo! Break, break, breakdance! Break, break, breakdance! Break, break, breakdance here we goooooooooo!

(Several hours later...)

Break, break, breakdance! Break, break, breakdance! Break, break, breakdance here we goooooooooo! Break, break, breakdance...

Jim: Will you tell me a story? And if you say anything resembling "I'd rather not talk about it", you have to give me a hundred bucks. Or a hundred euros, if that's what you've got. [size=0]I'm gonna make me an easy hundred...[/size]
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Jim: Well, there was the time... uh... the time I... must not... oh, darn it. *writes check for 100 Euros* I'd rather not talk about it...

Michael Belpois: Is there a reason you do not resemble your son in the least?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Michael Belpois: Does it really matter? I consider him my son no matter what he looks like. << >>

Jim: Thank you! *takes check* I'm a happy Carth...
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Jim: *grumble grumble* I should have never been a teacher. Why'd I leave that job with the Hom- er... I mean... with... uh... I'd rather not talk about it again.

Faculty of Kadic: Aren't you concerned about the health of Jeremie, Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, William and Aelita? They certainly seem to ask to go to the infirmary an awful lot. And doesn't Aelita look an awful lot like the daughter of the former science teacher, Franz Hopper?

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:18 pm

Faculty of Kadic: Um...she doesn't. She's a lot different. Plus, she's not Pentecostal.

Dr. Robotnik: What exactly does penish mean?
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:21 pm

What does this have to do with CL?

Jeremie: Before it all vanished into program-writing time, what did you do with your spare time?
Carth offline

PreviousNext