Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

Franz Hopper Facts

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Franz Hopper Facts

Postby Carth » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:17 am

Because every fandom needs its Chuck Norris ripoffs!

You know the rules. You'd better.

Franz Hopper did not build Lyoko in 2,546 days. Lyoko built itself in one day out of fear of Franz Hopper, but because it did such a crappy job, Franz Hopper spent the other 2,545 days fixing all the bugs.

Franz Hopper wears opaque glasses because if he took them off, his gaze would split the world in half.

Franz Hopper was not destroyed in Fight to the Finish. He is simply lying in wait.

Franz Hopper does not need the supercomputer to return to the past. He simply wills it, and the universe reverses time out of fear.

XANA tried to imitate Franz Hopper twice, and failed. Because you just CAN'T.

Note: Because little to nothing is actually known about Franz Hopper's character, his qualification to be factinated is disputed. If there's a better character for factination, please tell me. :D
Carth offline

Postby Malkmusian » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 am

Franz Hopper really pwned his wife.

Franz Hopper will never stomp on kittens, but will huff them to get a high.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:00 am

Ah, Franz Hopper, my area of expertise... or at least it was until Season 4 came along and completely destroyed all my work. But let's see here...

When it comes time to pay the internet bill, Franz sends Comcast* back the letter with the IP addresses, names, addresses and Social Security numbers of every employee in the Billing department. Franz Hopper has never had to pay internet bills.

There is no "ctrl" button on Franz Hopper's computer, for he is always in control.

Franz Hopper knows what the last digit of pi is, and has counted to it twice.

In a game of chess between Chuck Norris and Stephen Hawking, Franz Hopper wins. Period.

Franz Hopper once used the RTTP to go back and teach Mozart how to play the piano. Mozart was so amazed he went deaf.

*I'm assuming Franz uses Comcast because they're everywhere >.>

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Jeremie is afraid of making any sort of move on Aelita. This is not because of fear of her reaction, but fear of Franz Hopper's wrath.

Franz Hopper owns the Internet. Really.
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Carth wrote:Franz Hopper owns the Internet. Really.

Has someone told Al Gore about this?

Franz Hopper doesn't use any programming language. He simply wills computer programs into existence.

Franz Hopper is the man who killed JFK. He went back in time to see who really shot JFK. He couldn't see very well, so he took off his glasses. JFK looked at Franz's bare eyes and his head exploded.

Franz Hopper created Windows and owns Microsoft. He simply lets Bill Gates take the credit because he doesn't like attention.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:58 pm

Franz Hopper knows what happened at the pool.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Tangent128 wrote:Franz Hopper knows what happened at the pool.

And the gym. He is not amused.

Franz Hopper understands what "Big Fat Cheesehead" means.

When Jeremie goes to bed at night, he checks his closet- and his RAM- for Franz Hopper.

Franz Hopper could persuade Odd to give up a meal- he could threaten to stare at him with his glasses off.

Waldo Schaeffer only WISHES he were Franz Hopper.
Carth offline

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:33 am

Franz Hopper uses Vista, Mac OS X, and Linux at the same time---To wash his bathroom.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Carth » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 am

Time waits for no man. But it goes backwards for Franz Hopper.

Franz Hopper doesn't read books. He just stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Franz Hopper can never, ever, ever die. Ever.

Geico saved 15% by switching to Franz Hopper.

Franz Hopper can believe it's not butter- and genetically alter it so that it is.

Franz Hopper solves all problems with CTRL-ALT-DELETE. Except, for him, it's just ALT-DELETE. Obviously.

Franz Hopper can delete the Recycling Bin. Repeatedly.

Franz Hopper ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building. Franz Hopper, however, was smart enough to stay out of the bar, and laughed as bits of Chuck and T flew through the air.

Day and night come in 12-hour cycles, because that's the longest amount of time they can stand to be near Franz Hopper.
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:04 pm

Chuck Norris uses big, violent, crude roundhouse kicks to kill people. Franz Hopper uses his only his eyes.

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then Franz Hopper appeared, for Nothing wanted some company. (Why Nothing would choose Franz for company is beyond me). Anyway, Franz and Nothing were in a contest to see who could play Moonlight Sonata on the piano the best. Nothing won. Since this is physically impossible by all laws of physics, nothing exploded in a violent cataclysm of massive energy. And that is how the Universe began.

Franz once went to McDonalds for a large soda. When they have him a medium, Franz took off his glasses and it became a Wendy's. Franz promptly ordered a Strawberry Frosty, and got one. For free.

Franz once destroyed Burger King because they would not let him order a Whopper with a 150GB Hard Drive and extra pickles. They refused, saying it was too costly and could damage is mouth. Franz insisted that they had to let him "have it his way".

Only Franz Hopper can prevent forest fires. He looks at them, and they wet themselves, thus extinguishing said fire.

Franz Hopper is the Master Chief. In 2552, 613 is the new 40.

The operating system Franz uses is Windows 1.0. Yeah, that's right, 1.0! Franz makes it work.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Franz Hopper doesn't buy next-gen game systems. He just programs an emulator for them. On his Atari. Pong system.

Franz Hopper had a sister named Grace. He also raised moths as a child. This had something important to do with computing history... :umm:

Franz Hopper was the first to use the C# programming language. You didn't think there was a method behind his piano-playing madness?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Franz Hopper didn't need Xana to take over the world. Franz already ruled.

K that was stupid... :arg: *walks off in a huff*
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:43 pm

Franz Hopper successfully raised a chicken with nothing but a block of cheese.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Vodka's Vengeance » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Amazing.... I can make up four or five fairly funny Chuck Norris jokes in about 5 minutes, but I can't think of any Franz Hopper jokes.... What's wrong with me?
Hey Rambo, throw me a shotgun!

Vodka's Vengeance offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby SilverPrince » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:37 pm

A lot of mine are re-worded Chuck Norris jokes, or variations thereof. So, in other words, I'm a cheater. :P

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:51 pm

He did die. Why would Aelita be crying?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Taelia wrote:

We all know that. It's a joke. It's not like Franz Hopper really went back in time and caused the death of JFK.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:38 pm

Lyoko422 wrote:
Taelia wrote:

We all know that. It's a joke. It's not like Franz Hopper really went back in time and caused the death of JFK.

Oh yes he did. Why are you kidding yourself? XP

Back to the facts...

Franz Hopper could theoretically go back in time and glare at himself. He did, too. It made his past self blink.
Carth offline

Postby Stonecreek » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Carth wrote:
Lyoko422 wrote:
Taelia wrote:

Back to the facts...

Franz Hopper could theoretically go back in time and glare at himself. He did, too. It made his past self blink.

But how could you tell if he blinked with those glasses of his?

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Carth » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:42 pm

Stonecreek wrote:
Carth wrote:
Lyoko422 wrote:
Taelia wrote:

Back to the facts...

But how could you tell if he blinked with those glasses of his?

Nobody knows. They're all too scared to ask him. But they assumed it, since he's still around with no adverse paradox effects. Well, he's not around...he died...but, yeah. (lol paradox)
Carth offline

Postby Exploder » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Franz Hopper can make a virus for a Mac.

Franz Hopper kicked the head of the Vista project in the head when he was a small child. This is the reason Vista sucks.

Franz Hopper is the reason Jeremie hasn't made out with Aelita yet.

Franz Hopper is singlehandedly responsible for the cutting of internet cables in the middle east.
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Franz Hopper made Rodney Greenblot make PaRappa and Lammy because he wanted to see a rapping dog and a rocking lamb. He got his wish.

He was the Renegade, but Dennis DeYoung was afraid that Franz was to kill him with his eyes.

Franz has no eyeballs. He has hands.

The Grim Reaper never killed the kids in Final Destinations 1-3. Franz Hopper did with his invisibility cloak.

If Franz Hopper asks for a Pepsi, Sue Vliet and Miss Muir will give it to him no matter what.

Franz Hopper loves the Jason Friedberg/Aaron Seltzer spoofs (Date, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans; Spy Hard does not count) and Manos: The Hands of Fate in their original context. He understands them.

The reason why Lammy has extremely low self-esteem is because she was afraid that Franz was going to crack her sweet hands.

Franz Hopper is evolution.

Franz Hopper really killed Jimmy Hoffa. The reason why the FBI searched for him was because they wanted Hoffa's body.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Kamekai » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Bill Gates bullied Franz Hopper as a kid. That is why Microsoft can't seem to fix the Red Ring Of Death.

Franz Hopper doesn't need an silly & primitive OS. He just simply wills all of the hardware to work as one.
Last edited by Kamekai on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Franz Hopper is Lammy. Leave it to Franz Hopper.

Franz Hopper took steroids and they didn't know it. EVER.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Tangent128 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Exploder wrote:Franz Hopper can make a virus for a Mac.

That's nothing. He can make a virus for a toaster.
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Next