Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm

Make Up Your Own Funny Scenes

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby jaimehlers » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:28 pm

Why are we still talking about my criticism? I wanted to end that argument, not flare it up again.

There's going to be people who criticize jokes made because they feel they're in poor taste, or don't make sense, or whatever. The best thing to do if you disagree with that is to either discuss it with them privately, or to simply ignore them.

So yeah.

jaimehlers offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:53 pm

I can think of two things that can make a joke bad (even though it might seem funny to the person who created it). If the author has poor writing skills in not giving the reader the imagination in imagining these jokes, then the jokes might not seem funny. Therefore, if this person who didn't find the jokes funny were to actually see these jokes for how they really are in a video (AMV) or in an actual episode instead of in his/her imagination, then the jokes are more likely to seem funny to this person.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby jaimehlers » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I can think of two things that can make a joke bad (even though it might seem funny to the person who created it). If the author has poor writing skills in not giving the reader the imagination in imagining these jokes, then the jokes might not seem funny. Therefore, if this person who didn't find the jokes funny were to actually see these jokes for how they really are in a video (AMV) or in an actual episode instead of in his/her imagination, then the jokes are more likely to seem funny to this person.

Kind of like the old saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Good thinking.

jaimehlers offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Now I have sent you, jaimehlers, a private message which is about two videos I produced (one of them being that static joke and another involving Humurous Franz in which he says "Nooooooooo" 3 times). Now I bet that if I were to instead write my joke about Humurous Franz instead of making a video of it, that you would not find it funny (just like you do with my other jokes here). But now that I've not only created the Humurous Franz video which I think you will find funny (since it's not in written form by me), but I think you will also find that other video in that private message funny as well involving my static joke (since it's a video and not written by a poor author such as myself).

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm

Moving to Games...since this isn't really a discussion thread.

Um, A-XANA...you kind of need to let the "criticism" thing go. It's off-topic, and what's more, it's a pointless arguement. When you put anything creative up for those to see, be it ideas, fanworks, or jokes, there is an unwritten agreement that it is now open to criticism, (just so long as said criticism does not come in the form of a flame).

Also, do not send PMs with links to your fanworks in them unless said member has given you permission to do so or expressed an interest in seeing such, as otherwise that is advertising spam...and not allowed. ^^;

Anyway, back on-topic. Please and thank you. :)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:17 pm

My funny scene:

Aelita in is class and she falls asleep. Suddenly, the teacher calls on her to answer the question. She wakes up and says, "Russia!" The class laughs and she starts crying to herself, but then Pennywise the Clown walks in and he blows up, then Aelita is amused, kissing Jeremy several times and making him into a statue before she answers with the real answer, "42".
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Writing_Addict » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:
jaimehlers wrote:In the interest of not continuing an argument, all I intend to say is that I wasn't "sent" to do anything here. I have my own opinions about things, and I don't apologize for stating those opinions, but the simple fact is that they are still opinions and if they person they're directed at doesn't like them, they're under no obligation to listen to them.

I have now seen your other post and I now realize that I have misinterpreted you. It's just that the tone you put in when criticizing my jokes such as ("come on, music that's really static?") and you saying that I was trying to annoy members by constantly (or beating them over the head) by having everyone dancing to static.

Now as for those who don't offer constructive criticism and are here to truly criticize my ideas, here's a thing to keep in mind. The only person I will accept criticism from is me. I know myself better than anyone else. I know my own emotions and motives in making up ideas/jokes and the emotions I feel towards my ideas/jokes far better than anyone else. For those who don't know at all are those who criticize my ideas and have absolutely no idea of what emotions and what motives I feel towards my ideas/jokes and in making them up.

No offense but would you be quiet it? I love the whole idea about expressing yourself but you've done it enough, this isn't the Rant forum. ^^;
(Somehow I know posting this is going to lead to lecture from some person other than AX...)

I could always see Odd bringing back from the de-virutlization a pet kankerlat. If only I could come up with a scene..
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I have now seen your other post and I now realize that I have misinterpreted you. It's just that the tone you put in when criticizing my jokes such as ("come on, music that's really static?") and you saying that I was trying to annoy members by constantly (or beating them over the head) by having everyone dancing to static.

Now as for those who don't offer constructive criticism and are here to truly criticize my ideas, here's a thing to keep in mind. The only person I will accept criticism from is me. I know myself better than anyone else. I know my own emotions and motives in making up ideas/jokes and the emotions I feel towards my ideas/jokes far better than anyone else. For those who don't know at all are those who criticize my ideas and have absolutely no idea of what emotions and what motives I feel towards my ideas/jokes and in making them up.

Are you really a human being?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Tekirai » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:58 am

Hoo boy. All the funny stuff I'm writing has been going towards Freaky Felines, so it's hard to picture funny scenes with everyone human. x_X;

1. Everyone is in the scanner room and all of a sudden a box comes out of the scanner. It goes 'BOX HUNGRY' and then proceeds to eat all the people in the room by sucking them underneath it. Then it burps and goes back to Lyoko.

2. Ulrich suddenly loses the keys to his and Odd's room. So he goes on a drunken rampage trying to find them again, killing several students in the process. He's about to strangle Jim to death until he realises his keys were in his back pocket all along.
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:37 am

jaimehlers wrote:Sorry, but I couldn't see any of Astronomical X.A.N.A.'s scenes being funny. It's hard to understand why Odd would even be yelling about being hungry if the situation were dire enough for the kids to use a RTTP. Not to mention the whole "scraggly hair" bit. To be fair, humor doesn't always have to make sense, but it's usually better if it does. In other words, this seems pretty much like gag humor, and Code Lyoko doesn't need more gag humor than it already has in my book.
Actually, Odd yelling that he was hungry while an RTTP was ocurring did actually happen in an actual episode in Season 3. Odd only caring about being hungry during a dire situation of returning to the past is just plain silly (which is why it's funny). Also, many people found that scenario in that episode funny as well. I think you are taking things way too seriously. Try going beyond the reasonable world and open yourself up to the comedy world. Only then will you find more things to be funny. And also, that "scraggly hair" bit is something I added of my own to that scenario.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Malkmusian » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:11 pm

That new funny scene of yours is a little weird, not to mention raunchy, but here's mine, based on Transformers, where Sam's parents think he is doing himself:

Aelita is in her room, talking to Jeremy over the phone until Jim barges in her room, yelling, "GET INTO BED...NOW!!!!" and keeping to continue it via metal songs. She replies to him, "Well, I am in bed, Jim. What are you mad at me for?" He says, "I thought you were doing...your 'happy time' in there." Aelita sickens out and starts to throw up on a laptop. He gets it and starts to read all of the files on it, including the Lyoko files. She calls Jeremy and says, "Start it up." Suddenly, a RTTP happens and Jim is sent to the top of Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia, where he screams like a baby while Aelita ends up in a German Starbucks, where a worker asks her, "Wurde Sie mögen irgendein xana mit Ihrem Kaffee, Verlust?", xana meaning cream. She says, "Xana? I don't want to be possessed, even though they have good benefits!!" She wakes up in her room, in nothing but her pink hoodie and her boxers, and looks at the alarm clock. "7:00 am", she thinks to herself, "Crap." She puts on her flip-flop sandals and jeans and runs down the hall, crashing into several students, Miss Hertz, and Jim on the way. She runs to her Peugeot 206 and gets in there. She buckles her seat belt and looks around for any rapping driving teachers, then drives off to Yumi's house, where she parks and goes inside to see Yumi and Ulrich in the same bed.

She says to them, "Hey, guys! Get dressed! I'm heading somewhere!" They get dressed in their clothes and head with Aelita to the car, where they get in and buckle up, but then a rapping driving teacher comes in and Aelita slams her head on the horn, yelling, "CRAP!!" The teacher says, "Yo, what's up? I'm Son of Neko, and this is what I say! We're going to learn about cornering today!" Aelita's expression changes from, "Yes!" to "No! No! NOOOOO!!!!" and starts to drive in a bored fashion while the teacher criticizes her for driving correctly like A.C. Slater. Finally, she snaps and yells to him, "GET OUT OF MY CAR!!" She starts driving a lot more correctly, yet faster, and he jumps out and starts acting like a baby. Aelita finally sees a time portal and says, "Well, here we are, 1994." She drives in and ends up on the other side with a 1977 Chevy Camaro at the Hermitage, where FBI agents are getting out of the house, failing in their search to find Aelita and Franz. Suddenly, they see the Camaro and they yell, "AELITA, THIS WAS NOT IN THE SCRIPT!" and the house falls down on the car, causing the animation director and hit his head against the wall.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:34 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:Are you really a human being?
I'm not sure what you mean in asking that question. But of course, we are all human beings obviously.

And also, Malkmusian, I totally agree that the funny scene I made up in my previous post is not funny (which is why I edited it out).
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:45 pm

In Science class, Mrs. Hertz is discussing Undersea life. When she get to Jellyfish, it goes like this:

Mrs. Hertz: "The Jellyfish's scientific name is Schypazoa-"
Aelita: "AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!" *runs away*
Mrs. Hertz: "what was that all about?"
Ulrich(whispering to Jeremie): "Force of habit?"

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Now that I've seen the episode "The Lake," I have modified a certain scene to make it funny. Here it is:

Yumi: Your lucky, as a computer program this math test should be a piece of cake.

William: Wow, sounds delicious. Can I eat the math test?

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:56 pm

Heh, that pretty good. :)

In the Forest Replika, the monsters throw a picnic. However, the Krabes blew everyone up after seeing the seafood platter's centerpiece.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:59 pm

Now here's a funny statement I made up. There is a Sector 5 Replika and it is going to be referred to as "Scrap Brain Zone."

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:50 pm

... why is that funny?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:34 pm

JesusFreak wrote:... why is that funny?

Because it doesn't make any sense.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Senselessness is only funny if used in a context somewhat understadable.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ConcreteAngel » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:21 am

bleach and code lyoko.

ulrich: i'm bored
---?: hi i'm toshiro hitsugaya.
yumi: ........
jeremy: let's get to the factory.
toshiro: *follows*

to be continued, duh-duh-duuuuuuuuuuuh
i'm in love w/ code lyoko and Jasper Cullen from the Twilight series :D
...........III
........IIIIIIII
...........III
...........III
...........III
ConcreteAngel offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: WARNING! : Having a vampire boyfriend maby be hazardous to your health. [Not that you care ; )]

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:39 am

Odd finds a talking Kankrelot, who he names Gerald. In a fight, Gerald attaches to Odd's shoulder and taunts the monsters in the ancient Way of the Fench Ka-niggits.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ConcreteAngel » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:04 pm

continued:

skippy:*attacks Jeremy and Ralph Nator for no reason whatsoever* I'm back with a toster to kill!
toshrio: what a retard. ban-kai, Daiguren Hyorinmaru! Die thingamabob!
yumi: :sleepy3: :lurk: where is Odd? I love Odd. :sleepy3:
i'm in love w/ code lyoko and Jasper Cullen from the Twilight series :D
...........III
........IIIIIIII
...........III
...........III
...........III
ConcreteAngel offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: WARNING! : Having a vampire boyfriend maby be hazardous to your health. [Not that you care ; )]

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:13 pm

William is about to lose in a fight when he summons the most powerful monster ever created by xana: Fried Dynamite

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:05 pm

Odd has now made a new CD (in addition to his "Break Break Break Dance" CD). It's a CD that consists entirely of Odd's horrible jokes. Jeremy accidentally inserts this CD into the supercomputer. And because Odd's jokes are so horrible, that destroys Lyoko and the supercomputer. But just when Xana thinks he has victory at last, Xana doesn't realize just how horrible Odd's jokes are. Because another response to these horrible jokes (besides Lyoko and the supercomputer being destroyed) is that the nuclear power plant explodes, not to mention, THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

Now that the entire universe is destroyed and everyone dead thanks to Odd's horrible jokes, the destroyed universe (which no longer has any stars or planets) is now entirely filled with Odd's smelly foot odor. This is because not only was Odd's jokes so horrible that they destroyed the entire universe, but they were also so horrible that they filled the entire destroyed universe with Odd's smelly foot odor as well. Then beings from other (parallel) universes smell Odd's smelly foot odor (since it smells so bad that it reached other universes) and all beings from other universes perish as well.

....So there you have it. All this destruction was caused by something so simple as a CD containing Odd's horrible jokes.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:46 am

:shock:
If not for the overwrought explanation, I'd say that was from the show itself!

(there is a massive fight on lyoko, with everyone except Aelita and Ulrich devertualized. Aelita took to the air to combat Mantas and Hornets while Ulrich deals with everything else...)

Jeremie: The program is finished Ulrich, go ahead and use it.
ulrich I don't wanna-
Jer: DO IT! I FINALLY CHECKED MY DANG WORK AND EVERYTHING!
U: okay, okay-
(ulrich uses Supersprint to twirl around like a top while his swords start glowing silver. When the swords have reached full Power-)
U: SPINDANGO FUNDULATION!
*A wave of silver energy shoots out of Ulrich's sabers and destroys every monster on the ground except for Jose, the Silver resistant Kankrelot. Who dies anyway from a toaster wound to the flashlight*
Aelita: :(
Last edited by JesusFreak on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext