Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 pm

Make Up Your Own Funny Scenes

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Jeremified wrote:
Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:
Jeremified wrote:
Jeremified wrote:Don't drop the F-bomb outside of BKO, please.

But you do know that wolves howl at the moon. But as for Creepers, they howl at the poisonous black stars of Alien Demonic Carthage.

Are you on some new medication? That was absolutely irrelevant to what I said.

Well, if you want my opinion, it still all remains a mystery. But that right there is a very good theory you came up with. I mean, we don't really know if Xana is truly defeated or not. Whether Franz is still alive is a question as well. But I really like that idea you just came up with regarding Aelita's mother being in the virtual world somewhere and somehow being able to bring back Franz Hopper. I think that's a really good and a well thought out idea that deserves a lot of credit!

Okay, you've simply gone insane. Come back when you're sober.

...?

STOP YOUR FIGHTING! CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR TEARING US ALL APART?!
Sorry, this is the only time I could ever quote Jimmy Neutron in context.

MOVING ON....

The Warriors fight the legendary...Banjo Gora! (See "Who would win in a fight?")

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby sylentnyte » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:05 am

Jeremified wrote:Are you on some new medication? That was absolutely irrelevant to what I said.

Well, if you want my opinion, it still all remains a mystery. But that right there is a very good theory you came up with. I mean, we don't really know if Xana is truly defeated or not. Whether Franz is still alive is a question as well. But I really like that idea you just came up with regarding Aelita's mother being in the virtual world somewhere and somehow being able to bring back Franz Hopper. I think that's a really good and a well thought out idea that deserves a lot of credit!

:umm: Yeeeeah...wow..just wow...

Um, well back on topic, funny scene, takes place after Xana possessed Clone William (or muffin 2)

Aelita: Good job Jeremie, Xana's hold on clone William is gone.
William: umm What happened?
Odd: Xana controlled you again.
Ulrich: How do you feel?

William: Uh...with my..hands?
Odd: He's ok. :tongue5:
I'm a XanaxJeremie shipper.
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby yumi_shinoda » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:48 am

When I tried to be Ulrich and tried to skateboard down the closet, but ended up falling down from the closet and nearly broke my nose and a leg, owoooo....
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous