Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am

Make Up Your Own Funny Scenes

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:34 am

Everyone at Kadic becomes possessed by blue (neutral) towers. As a result, everyone's personality has changed into neutral personalites (cool personalites) in which everyone chills and becomes completely calm without any cares in the world. In addition, they also possess ice powers and can freeze things by shooting freezing ice-blue electricity from their hands.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:50 am

Xana destroys the moon and uses the pieces to formulate a giant floating unicorn named Jemimah.

That was terrible...

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Xana turns into a giant tornado of black smoke and wrecks many people's homes.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:34 pm

That's not funny, that's serious...

Xana posesses Ralph Nader to get him to stop running for President because even evil digital entities have limits on patience.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Reesane » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:25 pm

XANA discovers the horrors of Fan Fiction....

"THAT'S DISGUSTING! WHY WOULD I EVEN WANT TO DO THAT?!"
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:40 pm

You win.

Xana posesses the legendary Chicken of Bristol, and attacks Kadic wiht it.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:49 pm

IMMA FREAKY FO' JESUS wrote:You win.

Aelita finally cuts William's arms off.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:48 pm

Malky wrote:
IMMA FREAKY FO' JESUS wrote:You win.

Aelita finally cuts William's arms off.

William says "It's just a smoke wound!"

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:41 pm

Jeremy virtualizes the scanners in which Jeremy says "Transfer: Scanners, Scanner: Scanners, Virtualization."

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:09 pm

Jeremy virtualizees the scanners in the middle of the final fight-as huge 10-ton weigths on top of the Kollose.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:44 pm

Now here's something funny. Look on the French website and see what's there:

http://codelyoko.fr

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby selenia sweeting » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:21 pm

aelita and ulrich :kissing: xana is :cussout: alistair makes aelita on his side and destroys the 4 heroes (aelita ecxepted) then they :kissing: . xana is :D 8) :D smoking. the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music:
hilolhilolhilolhilolhilol=):)[u]lyoko is awesome![u/]hi jack im selenia, alistairs husband say hi to aelita for me![code]yo everyone![code/]
selenia sweeting offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Um, selenia, you might want to click on AngelBolt's sig.

Xana eats a flaming taco. Said taco spawned the Kolossus.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 pm

The Kollossis does Disco!
Then Jim challenges it to a dance-off. :D
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby sylentnyte » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:25 am

Tangent128 wrote:The Kollossis does Disco!
Then Jim challenges it to a dance-off. :D

Said disco is then filmed by Odd, Milly and Tamiya, while the towers pulsate to the beat! :D
I'm a XanaxJeremie shipper.
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Some of these scenes are rather stupid. They aren't even funny.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Then why bother posting in here Taelia?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby sylentnyte » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Taelia wrote:Some of these scenes are rather stupid. They aren't even funny.

Humor is in the eye of the beholder, Taelia. :D
I'm a XanaxJeremie shipper.
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm predicting that there is a parallel universe consisting of Dark Coralians--which plan to open the gateway to hell and send planet Earth into it unlike the Scub Corals which planned to bring peace and harmony to this planet. This is actually a new hell--an artificial hell created by the otherworldly demonic thoughts of these Dark Coralians.

Now Eureka is bestowed with Dark Coralian power and contains the very essence of altered physics, and thus has the power to modify gravity and also has the ability of unleashing black/purple energy (just like how she unleashed red energy in episode 49). Eureka would cross her arms while meditating and then release them which would then lighten the gravity and cause everything to rise off the ground.

Finally, as for the demons of hell (from the center of the Earth)--they do not wish for this new hell to be created by these Dark Coralians. Therefore, the demons from the center of the Earth will make their appearance in order to destroy these Dark Coralians. However, the Dark Coralians are way too powerful and will easily annihilate these demons. Especially Eureka who would unleash black/purple energy which would utterly demolish these demons into pieces.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Jeremified » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Jeremy as well as his friends become very excited as to what Jeremy's father will tell him. Jeremy then answers his cellphone and the exact moment he answers his cellphone, his father says to Jeremy: "Jeremy...you big mother f***er" and hangs up. After which, Aelita then smiles and says to Jeremy out of sarcasm: "Your father must be a really nice guy" which makes Jeremy's friends laugh, but makes Jeremy sulk and makes him bang his head on his keyboard.

Don't drop the F-bomb outside of BKO, please.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm predicting that there will be a different version of the Sector 5 music (which is a "Military Zone" remix) in which we hear a bunch of voices which sound like astronauts communicating through walkie talkies.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Jeremified » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:
Jeremified wrote:Don't drop the F-bomb outside of BKO, please.

But you do know that wolves howl at the moon. But as for Creepers, they howl at the poisonous black stars.

Are you on some new medication? That was absolutely irrelevant to what I said.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 am

I'm predicting that Vilgax will get the Omnitrix and will actually have Ben on it as a result of Ben trying to get it back from Vilgax. Vilgax (posed as Ben himself) can move extremely fast--a speed at which a motion blur would occur. Also, when Vilgax uses his Omnitrix in transforming into Ben, there will be a flash of dark purple light (dark purple light that has black light surrounding it). In addition, I'm predicting that Ben will say "Vilgax is getting really good with the Omnitrix."

The reason being for Ben appearing on the Omnitrix in the first place is that because of the fact that Ben has transformed so much into aliens, that has actually altered Ben's DNA a bit, thus classifying it as a bit of alien DNA which was then integrated into the Omnitrix the moment Ben tried to get it back from Vilgax.

I'm also predicting that the Omnitrix will be so full of aliens that instead of more aliens being added to the Omnitrix, instead they will start to replace the existing aliens due to the fact that the Omnitrix has a limited capacity. One of the aliens that gets replaced is the fast alien (which is replaced by Ben himself when he tried to take the Omnitrix from Vilgax). But even so, Vilgax is still extremely fast as Ben himself due to the fact that Vilgax was so used to his usual form. And now that Vilgax can pose as Ben himself, he will now cleverly attempt to annihilate his own family before Grandpa Max discovers that it's Vilgax and uses his laser cannon (which is quite troublesome for Vilgax which is the reason why Vilgax disguised himself as Ben in the first place).
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Malkmusian » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:54 am

I got one:

Captain Beefheart is XANA'd and tried to poison everybody with his music.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jeremified » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Jeremified wrote:
Jeremified wrote:Don't drop the F-bomb outside of BKO, please.

But you do know that wolves howl at the moon. But as for Creepers, they howl at the poisonous black stars of Alien Demonic Carthage.

Are you on some new medication? That was absolutely irrelevant to what I said.

Well, if you want my opinion, it still all remains a mystery. But that right there is a very good theory you came up with. I mean, we don't really know if Xana is truly defeated or not. Whether Franz is still alive is a question as well. But I really like that idea you just came up with regarding Aelita's mother being in the virtual world somewhere and somehow being able to bring back Franz Hopper. I think that's a really good and a well thought out idea that deserves a lot of credit!

Okay, you've simply gone insane. Come back when you're sober.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext