Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 am

Lyoko Freak Code Lyoko Caption Contest Returns! (New Rules)

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby SilverPrince » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm

NUMBUH ONE: "Aelita, if you tell me there's something on Lyoko I need to hear, and then play "Never Gonna Give You Up" one more time, I'm going to leave you on Lyoko forever.

NUMBUH TWO: "I wish I could rock pumps like that!"

NUMBUH THREE: The prestigious Kadic Academy is usually known for its fine cuisine, but for the past two years, food budgets have been slashed due to the cost of ongoing, still unexplained, electrical problems.

I decline to do the bonus on the grounds that it scares the living daylights out of me.

On a side note, what episode is the first picture from? It looks to be early 1st season.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby desincarnation » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 pm

One: I can has sleep? sorry for not proper lolspeak

Two: Odd: OMG Yumi, how do you girls walk on these high heels?

Three: The guy: Is this some April Fool's joke? ...what is French name for April Fool's?

Bonus: That flash is hurting my eyes, stop it or you'll regret it!
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Carth » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Probably a number of them, and Poisson D'Avril! Now to try to caption these.

Jeremie: Odd, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this wallpaper you put on my desktop without my permission. I also love that you left my computer on with this in full view, ready for Aelita to walk in, or perhaps Jim on a surprise dorm inspection. It's really quite funny. Perfectly corking. See, this is my amused face. Don't ever go near my computer again.

Odd: Yumi, no fair, you gotta sit down for leapfrog!

The day had finally come. Odd had waited two years for a Kadic meal he hadn't wanted to eat, and now the food fight of the century was about to begin.

Bonus
"Which way back to the hive? Lol, I dunno."
Carth offline

Previous