Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 pm

If you had a character in Lyoko, how would it look like?

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

If you had a character in Lyoko, how would it look like?

Postby Ulrich98012 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:00 pm

If you had a character in Lyoko, how would it look?
Ill start off

I would have a blue t-shirt, blue pants, 400000 golden subis, brown-spiky hair and a white karate belt around my waist :D
Code Lyoko is coming soon on ds!!!
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Shademan v.39 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:34 pm

Hmm..what I'd look like on Lyoko...

Well, I'd pretty much look the same as I usually do, and I'd keep my attacks (they'd probably be weaker, though), but when my life points reach below 30, or if I used a Dark Chip, then I'd able to access a machine gun, and I'd LET THOSE SUCKAS HAVE IT!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thunder clap)
Shademan v.39 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Ulrich98012 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:36 pm

lol u watch 2 much megaman :D
Code Lyoko is coming soon on ds!!!
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Shademan v.39 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:42 pm

Eh, maybe.

So...anyone else care to share (hey, that RHYMES!!! :) ) what they think they'd look like on Lyoko? Hm? Hm? Hm?
Shademan v.39 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jeremified » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:12 pm

I'd be like a virtualized Jeremie; I'd be in this metallic dome thingy and watch the Lyoko characters' every move, then when they get in trouble, I send a homing missile out of my base that destroys a few megatanks or something... then I contact Franz through some glowing portal and ask him how to improve my base.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:21 pm

Ulrich98012 wrote:lol u watch 2 much megaman :D

So? Megaman is good for you. I can stop anytime I want. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

*Ahem* moving on...

I'd be kind of like a dragon-person hybred. I would have big dragon wings that could reflect lasers on my back, with red scales all over. I'd have very long (yet retractable so I don't kill myself) claws and could spit fireballs out of my mouth. I would have three-clawed feet, like a T-Rex and a tail like one too. My pupils would be dialated. My special ability would be to fly really fast. In short, I'd rock.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:38 am

Uhh... I got two, because I don't want to give out the FSP Five's special move...( ;) )

Kie*: (Directly me) I get... duh duh duh! Shovels! Two shovels, TitanX and TitanY. The tops can reflect Lazers to an extent, but the handle cannot, and heats up if hit, burning your hand. I get a black ROXY shirt, denim skirt Green sweatshirt (Pretty much what I always wear...) And Standard issue FSP Utility Pink and Black Hi-Tops!

AB: Blue, green, and purple swirl shirt and skirt, with standard knee high boots. Bracelets with flingcannons, (A small slingshot that spins around while activated, and can release a small burst of concentrated plasma in 360 degrees. And what else? Levitanklets, Guving the user momentary bursts of flight. (AB's named for flying skills, so she's good allready) But, if you're hit in the air, you take ten extra points off and crash. And if you fly up and touch the ground it's an extra five points. Useful, but a burden. Also makes it very hard to keep track... :umm:

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:14 pm

Mine is way to complicated to explain. Lets just say it's red and gold.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sithking Zero » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 pm

IF not the dragon thing I described earlier, I would take a techno-mideval Knight kind of a deal. Basically, the armor would be in a style similar to that of a knight, but with computers and smoother. Also, it would be red and black with a large blue jewel in the forehead. My chief weapons would be twin emerald energy sabers. In my feet and on my back would be boosters, for short range flight or increased speed. I would also have my arm be able to turn into an axe, just in case (I have seen too many episodes of CL to know that losing your weapon there makes you very nearly helpless.)

In short, I would rock (again.)
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rudger » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:22 pm

Isn't that just Zero with two blades and an axe?

I would be wearing black leather steel toe boots with dark blue jeans and twin holsters for my Desert Eagles. I would also have a back holster for my Trusty boomstick and twin ammo sashes crossed over my chest. My special ability is extreme strength and my vehicle would be my '91 F-150 xlt lariat. Oh and I would have a black cowboy hat. :D

Rudger offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: I'm in ur village, burniatin' ur thatched roof cottages.

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:37 pm

Well, being an avid Roleplayer, I've had a version of me on Lyoko for a long time. That version is as follows:
I would be wearing silver robes, I would have navy blue hair down to my thighs, a silver necklace with an orange crystal on it, a sword with a long steel blade and ornately carved hilt in a sheath on my back, my eyes would be dazzling blue (like they are in real life) and my powers would be the control and/or creation of the smaller monsters (Krankrelats, Hornets, Bloks) and the ability to activate and deactivate towers, like XANA but not evil.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Gen_Veers133 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:11 am

A Jedi Knight with two Lightsabers,one blue the other green, white and brown tunic. My special power, all the force powers baby.
General Veers! Prepare your men for the ground assault!-Darth Vader

The one Code: Lyoko Story I've written. FINSIHED!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841667/1/

You may call me crazy forum man!

the best Star Wars Text RPG if you care...

www.thejedioverlord.proboards78.com
Gen_Veers133 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Pyro-Lord » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:21 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:I'd be kind of like a dragon-person hybred. I would have big dragon wings that could reflect lasers on my back, with red scales all over. I'd have very long (yet retractable so I don't kill myself) claws and could spit fireballs out of my mouth. I would have three-clawed feet, like a T-Rex and a tail like one too. My pupils would be dialated. My special ability would be to fly really fast. In short, I'd rock.

Dragon-things are teh coolest...

Anywa...well, let's just say I'd have something to do with fire....
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Fluffy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 pm

White jeans and tunic with a Force Lance (from Andromeda) and with the ability to summon a floating disk that varies in size that serves as my vehicle.

*edited due to lack of spelling skills*
Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Rudger wrote:Isn't that just Zero with two blades and an axe?

:whatever: ... yes, yes it is.

But Zero's awesome.

Okay, third design...

Weapon would be a hammer and chain kinda deal. My armor would have a shield on my left arm, and the right would have a bladed gauntlet that would let me punch my enemies and kill them. On my back would be a shield that could split into wings, and I'd have a helmet with a visor that hides my eyes. My armor would be black and grey and would be able to make me intangeable for a short period of time.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby yumi_shinoda » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:55 am

Mine would be... ehm... Let's see...It's a girl.
Black long-sleeved sweater with a pink hood and black skinny jeans. Yumi's hairstyle with a long floppy fringe complete with a pink strip at the side. Black polished army boots with a pink line. And she will be wearing a DJ headphone.
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Lyoko Wario » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:48 pm

The color gold, or at least a vivid yellow, would be involved.

Maybe there'd also be a sleek, somewhat sentai-esque suit.

Part of me wants a laser whip, but is that too girly?
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member