Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:07 am

If the CL gang got transferred to your school...

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

If the CL gang got transferred to your school...

Postby Carth » Mon May 22, 2006 9:24 pm

I thought about this the other day as I sat in...some class. But it was a class.

What if the CL gang had transferred from Kadic right after Season 2 to your school (and regardless of your age, they were the same age as you and put in your grade, except Yumi and all others who are older or younger), being forced to meet your friends, conform to dress code, and all that crazy stuff? (Not only that, but XANA had moved into another supercomputer in a nearby abandoned factory? C'mon, every abandoned factory has a supercomputer in its bowels. I thought you knew that.)

Dun dun, that's all I can say. Dun Dun Dun.

If you are beyond the schooling age, think of a year in your school days and place them there or sumpin.

Now, let's see. My school. Let's start with dress code.

Strict uniform policy. For boys, white polo with school logo, tie, bluish pants, dorky brown shoes. Shirt tucked in at all times. Belt required. Long hair is a no-no. Touches your collar, and you're dead. No extreme styles or hair dye.

Jeremie is virtually unharmed. Ulrich's style is cramped and he may have to restyle his hair. Odd will have to cut his hair, eliminate the purple spot...and get his style serverely cramped.

Now, girls. White polo with school logo, plaid skirt that has to go to your knees when kneeling. Dorky brown shoes. No hair dye or extreme styles. Shirt cannot be untucked.

Aelita will have to dye her hair some other color-brown works for her. Yumi's safe.

Now, Yumi goes into 8th grade, and the rest of them go into 7th, my grade. Odd and Jeremie in my class, Ulrich and Aelita in the other class. The insanity begins.

Now for scenarios-

-MARY (also known as your very own Carthy) WOULD GO NUTS. And nobody would understand.
-Odd would easily befriend Ricky and Ryan.
-Aelita would succomb to conformity. She'd wear her hair in a ponytail every day (I have resisted that fad for two years now), she'd have a Vera Bradley pencil case full of Sharpies, she'd use those sharpies to write someone's name on a peice of looseleaf in pretty colors, and she'd be on bad terms with Mr. Man Teacher.
-Jeremie would probably get noogies like crazy from dem bigger boys. Or other terms of respect.
-I don't want to think about what Caiti and Kelly would do to Yumi.

...I hope none of those people ever find this.

Now, your opinions.
Carth offline

Postby . » Mon May 22, 2006 9:31 pm

If Aelita was in my school I'd so be hitting on her, meanwhile becoming friends with Jeremie so he wouldn't think twice about me and Aelita becoming close. Then i'd steal her away. Mwa ha ha ha ha.

...Hey I'm cute, I could woo her away from Jeremie... really I could :/
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JeremysGirl » Mon May 22, 2006 9:35 pm

If Jeremie were at my school, I would soooo go out with him and befriend Aelita.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.-Lilo and Stitch
Virtualization!-Jeremie
Microsoft, aka X.A.N.A.
Forcast for Lyoko: Mostly sunny with a 90% chance of X.A.N.A.
Listen to your librarian, she knows her sources.
JeremysGirl offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Lani » Mon May 22, 2006 10:08 pm

MY SCHOOL WOULD BE A VERY LONG STORY YES. 8D

First off, THE BASICS.

My school is not school, it is PROGRAM. For we are grades 6~12. There is no dress code at all. The only thing banned are skateboards. Starting at grade 7, students plan their schedules for the next year. Teachers are addressed by their first names (unless they're some dumb substitute). Children who skip class are not punished or sought out; their only penalty is a failing grade and a bad college transcript. Detention is nonexistant. Sleeping (if you have no homework) during free blocks is encouraged. By me of course.

Now. Jeremie etc. will be in my grade, while Yumi shall be in the grade above. Why? I don't like the class of '10 in my school so I wouldn't get along so well with the others.

Jeremie would be the quiet kid, and all the others would secretly make fun of him behind his back. I will faithfully defend him. I will be very nice to him and attempt to be his friend. If he denies my friendship, I will ask for his autograph.

Aelita would be the girl that everyone wants to go out with: cute, witty, good sense of humor, smart, nice, caring, overload on the color pink, white, you know. She would shock the world when word gets out that she dates Jeremie. I ROFLCOPTERS at all the straight men in my grade and attempt to befriend her. She will befriend me but we won't talk very much. (That happened with the other girl that was like an Aelita clone in my grade.)

Ulrich would be the guy that everyone wants to go out with: hawt voice, nice, athletic, hawt, um... hawt. I would try to make friends with him too. All I do is make bad jokes like Odd (I'm VERY good at that. You have no idea.), then he'll realize how cool I am and be my friend. Then we'd compete as soccer star within our class.

Odd would be the guy that no one likes cause he's too "weird". I'll take pity on him and we'll become great friends. Then he'll get excited that he made a female friend in foreign territory. Roflcopters. Then we'll have a two month fling before he decides to date Kratty (who is just like Osaka, mind you...). Odd and I reck the end-of-the-year lock-in by drawing XANA's symbol everywhere and scaring the normal people with our stupidity.

Yumi would be that new Asian girl that gets hit on. Alex, who is my friend in the grade above me, would befriend Yumi because she's Japanese, just so she can test ot her mad SKILLZ. I, in turn, wil befriend Yumi and us three will CONVERSE IN JAPANESE ROFLCOPTERS. Then because she is friends with the rest of the gang, Alex and I will befriend them too. To an extent. Then she shocks the school by dating Ulrich.

Lani's reaction?

She claimes she won life again then proceeds to throw a one-person party.
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby rachaelkawaii » Mon May 22, 2006 10:11 pm

*claps for Lani* ~.^
Banner made by Lani!

Image Image
There is a fine line between being a #1 fan and OCD....in fact....i'm starting to think there is no line.
rachaelkawaii offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby lyokodragoness » Tue May 23, 2006 9:20 am

Lani wins at life again! ^(^.^)^

K MY SCHOOL PLZ. THIS SHALL BE LONG, K?

No dress code which rox0rz my box0rz. Except bellyshirts, anything revealing, and skirts that are shorter than your knuckles when you're standing straight, hands to sides.

On the subject of clothing, won't people be all <__< When they see that the CL gang wear the same clothes every day? Havta fix that.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE VAs? What if they met the CL gang? Won't the CL peoples be all O_O when they see that someone has the same voice as them? Would the VAs even continue to exist? What about the show? The CL staff and creators? TIME PARADOX!
...Wait, I'm being too literal. o.o

Overview:

All the gang: My group of friends and I would, like, stalk them and I would take pictures and send them to you guys. :D All the gang 'cept Yumi would be in my grade and Yumi above mine.

Yumi: Mads-Plads and I would be good friends with her. Not to mention millions of guys would be hitting on her cause she'd be, like, the hawtest girl at our school. Dr. Hobo would constantly be trying to kill her (<_<). Lainen would be confused. Zeeky Booky Doog would ignore her, mostly. She'd have to get a shirt that would cover her belly, too.

Ulrich: Mads-Plads and I would be friends with him but would we'd almost never see him. V_V Dr. Hobo would attempt to teach him how to breakdance (even though he can't himself, D:). Lainen would be confused. Zeeky Booky Doog would attempt to hang out with him (But phail lol). He'd be the hawtest boy at our school and he'd have an army of fangirls after him. o.o But in some disney-esque moment, Ulrich and Yumi will go out. And my school will be NOOO because the most lusted-after male and female would be taken by each other. :D And from that moment on all my clothing will have "UxY" printed on it.

Jeremie: Mads-Plads wouldn't be so sure about him. I'd befriend him (nerds gotta stick together) and have him teach me programming stuff. :D He'd be the teacher's pet instantly and everyone else would hate him 'secpt the CL people and CL fans (which is my group of friends and a few other people). Dr. Hobo would stare at him and creep him out. Lainen would be confused. Zeeky Booky Doog would ignore him.

Aelita: Mads-Plads and I would hang around her alot. My friends would explain lots of earthy things to her. The rest of my school would be like "wtf pink hair o.o" but she'd ignore it, because Kadic ignored her hair. Dr. Hobo would stalk her. And watch her. >_< Lainen... well you know. Zeeky Booky Doog would invite her over to his house to play video games and hit on her. But she'll hook up with Jeremie at some point. :D

Odd: Mads-Plads and I would be friends with him and do cool stuff together. Plus Odd probably would poke Mads-Plads and ask her for answers on assignments and stuff to the point of insanity. Again with the hair thing at my school, people would be majorly creeped out by his hair. o.o They'll stare at it during tests. Dr. Hobo would sing Break-Break-Breakdance with him and annoy my school endlessly. Lainen... you know. Zeeky Booky Doog would spend all his free time with Odd.

Sissi: My gang and I would stay away. <_< We may do something nice for her every once in a while, though. She'd fit right in with the popular girls. At some point, my gang and I would set up a heist and 'accidently' cause Sissi and Odd to hook up. :D

William: The school would be -_- because they'd think he was emo/goth and stay away. My gang would mostly stray away from him every chance they got (though 'cause Dr. Hobo's never seen Season 2, he'd be a bit confused). I would stalk him in a fangirlish way. And send him anonymous poetry. <_<
I've found new things in life and have moved on. Sorry to anyone who cared about me and considered me a friend, but I'm gone.
1. SP *heart*
2. I've been reunited with my old friends, including my (ex?)bf.
3. I'm just not that interested in CL as I was before.
Delete my account if you wish. :/
lyokodragoness offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby TL. » Tue May 23, 2006 10:04 am

XANA would fit in my school fine. we've got TWO abandoned dairy product factories down the road! If he doesn’t like those, he could commute to the other 2 abandoned dairy factories (one west, one northeast) up the valley!

And there’s the abandoned power plant. The abandoned tinwork(s). The abandoned bomb factory. The abandoned mine(s). The semi abandoned aerodrome. The abandoned oil refinery(s). Heck, he could use the abandoned railway lines! These a lot of abandoned industries within an hour drive!

The gang would settle in fine. If Odd was in my year group, GOD HELP THE TEACHERS, they have trouble as it is!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Lani » Tue May 23, 2006 1:01 pm

HOMG. How could I forget XANA, Sissi, and William?!!

Sissi would be the chick that not everyone would like. I'd roflcopters and then wear Rachael's Sissi shirt to school. She will either a) attempt to beat me up, or b) think I have an awesome fashion sense and we will become friends. She might hang out with those prep girls.

William would be the OTHER guy that everyone wants to go out with: smooth, romantic, nice hair, hawt, hawt voice, etc. I would stalk him. All the girls would cry when they find out he stalks Yumi. We would pass frequently in the hall and each time I would be overtaken by his hawt-ness.

XANA would take residence in the water reservoir nearby my house. Problem: It's occupied and used. Solution: Kick them out. He would have a field day attacking my school on random times. I will have a field day watching the losers that don't know what's going on freak out. Then I make a trip over to the water reservoir and XANA becomes my other homeboy. We raid 7-11 together.
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Tue May 23, 2006 1:21 pm

...ohoho, this is going to be a riot.

Jeremie would be hella bored, since my school is an all ability school. He would get teased on- a lot- for anything and everything except PE. I'd probably die 'cause I'll no longer be the smartest in my year. (well, it looks like I am...never mind.)

Aelita would also be hella bored, and would make a good addition to the Ratherandom posse. (AKA me and my buddies. WE LIKE THINGS.) All the boys in my year would oggle at her hair for weeks, and, yeah, she'd get teased too.

Odd would go bananas with the uniform we have. Gray. White. Black. Navy. (Mmm, gravy..) We have no detention, just teachers who yell a lot and 'concern slips/bad person cards' for...bad people. And suspension and daily report. Since it's an all ability school and my classmates are idiots, he'll get A minuses all around. And the lunch ladies would give him loads. Heh. All my friends except Bridge would go gaa-gaa over him. Someone will actually understand my jokes as well!

Yumi would have to constantly avoid me and my 'why you and Ulrich would be so cute together' speeches. And we'd run around confusing people with our 733+ (more like HER 733+...I barely know any) Japanese-confusedity skills! Lots of fun with that. And once her and Ulrich go out, I'd be, like, taking pictures and selling them on the internet. x3

Ulrich would...never see the light of day again once I set his eyes on him.

William (no comment/funeral march)

Sissi would die within three seconds of entering the building. None of my friends have seen season 2, and have only seen her bad side. Thus they don't like her.

XANA would probably be destroyed with a baseball bat. The gang would celebrate. Aelita would die suddenly. Then Jeremie would kill me. I go to Stupid instead of Heaven/Hell. And we'd ALL have to face the evil powers of...Mr FGDLIGACHCWTT Man! (flying, golf, donkeys, lifeboats, icecaps, (how sheep eat) grass, accidents, cars, holidays, cells, the weather, the Titanic and taxes are some of the random things he's talked about during class, wasting half the lesson. No lie. xD)
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby odd girl » Tue May 23, 2006 2:13 pm

well, our school uniform is ok

its a black blazer with an aston manor badge on the front, black trousers or skirt, white shirt with the school tie that is blue with yellow stripes on it, and either a grey or black jumper.

odd would have to cut his hair and get rid of the purple spot the others would be ok. then theres my group of friends.

odd, ulrich, jeremie and aelita would fit right in as well as yumi. but yumi would be doing her g.c.s.e's now ha ha :*D :*D
odd girl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Darkborn » Tue May 23, 2006 4:00 pm

Easy, Odd would be Ghetto
Ulrich would be Emo
Yumi would be Punk/Goth
Jeremie: Tech Crew, Computer Hacker, my Best friend
Aelita: One of the Silent Girls.

Odds Example: "Hey! Gimmie Daps! You looking fresh!"
Me: "Odd......you're WHITE"

Ulrichs Example: *While sulking and cutting self* "Yumi doesn't love me, Yumi dosen't love me, Yumi Dosen't love me"

Yumis Example: "I'm staying after school, going to the front of the building to go skateboard"

Jeremie Example: "Mr. Wooten, I can get rid of those DeepFreeze programs on your computer, after I go and fix the speakers in the Auditorium for the Drama Club"

Aelitas Example: "Oh...Hi"
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tom Bone » Tue May 23, 2006 4:17 pm

JeremysGirl wrote:If Jeremie were at my school, I would soooo go out with him and befriend Aelita.

I'd do the opposite: go out w/ Aelita *_* and befriend Jeremie. :)
Image BY JERFIED
My DA
~Spambot Hunter Society~
Tom Bone offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Ruling my imaginary world with a skeleton and a 6-year-old by my side.

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue May 23, 2006 4:47 pm

Well....I'd actually say, I Love School. And it'd be a LONG day.
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby Carth » Tue May 23, 2006 6:56 pm

Let's see...for XANA residence.

We used to have this old Toyota dealership which people were using to sell used furniture. It was perfect.

And then they had to go and BLEEDING TEAR IT DOWN.

Abandoned places...abandoned places...

Of course. The YOUTH CENTER! Nobody goes in there anymore. The Youth Group got dissolved several years ago...now it's the sports storehouse/creepy abandoned place on the outskirts of skool campus.

Now, what more? Aelita...I'm scared for her. She's in the other class, without the wise guidance of me OR Jeremie (she has us for three classes based on the ability system, but that's just not enough), and all the preps. She...she wouldn't survive. Unless of course, she befriends the other Mary. She's nice.

I, for one, would go nuts (and this would be unusual, because at school, I'm shy, reserved, and kind of an emo. I end most of my sentences with "never mind, sorry" Hard to imagine, eh?). I'd try to hang out with them as much as I could, perhaps hanging over Jer obsessively. Oh yeah, Jeremie! He'd get big praise from the teachers. He'd probably hang with the brains- Tucky, Cory, Anna, me (just kiddin). And he'd probably get demerits big time for sneaking a laptop into class ^^.

Odd would be a favorite among the ladies. (We find short blondness cute.) Just as long as he doesn't start his dating. Dating isn't big here.

Ulrich would be one of the guys. And instead of soccer, he'd probably play lacrosse-it's big here. And, he'd get to hang out with Yumi on a regular basis. 8th grade girls respect 7th grade boys.

Yumi...I don't know many of the 8th graders that well. But I know a few. Kellen is nice, and...I don't want to bang on anyone, so...yeah. I'm already scared someone from skool will find this and I'll get in BIG trouble. But nobody at skool watches CL. (Most of them watch Laguna Beach, Hannah Montana, The OC, Family Guy, etc. What's wrong with them?)
Carth offline

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Tue May 23, 2006 8:23 pm

My school has no dress code so they'd all be fine with what they wear and their hair color.

Jeremie: Would be in classes so advanced I'd never see him.
Odd: Would be my boyfriend
Sissi: Would be a cheerleader
William: Would be a jock
Aelita: Would fit in with me perfectly!
Yumi: Would befriend my bff Meg easily
XANA: Would get his butt kicked no matter where he is

School would be much better if the group was there.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby lyokodragoness » Tue May 23, 2006 10:25 pm

I forgot XANA. D:

OK, abandoned places... hmm... ONE OF MY SCHOOL'S STORAGE CLOSETS! Nah, too cramped. The janitors would freak him out anyway.

Hmm, perhaps in one of the tech labs. Yeah.. the one that we use most nearest the core 200 Math room. He could live in the entire room and watch what everyone is doing on the internets n stuff. Of course, if someone looked at p... uh, eww. He/She'd get busted anyways.

And he'd have fun crashing everyone's computers and making them all sad. D:

And he'd be in a supercomputer underneath the floor.
I've found new things in life and have moved on. Sorry to anyone who cared about me and considered me a friend, but I'm gone.
1. SP *heart*
2. I've been reunited with my old friends, including my (ex?)bf.
3. I'm just not that interested in CL as I was before.
Delete my account if you wish. :/
lyokodragoness offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby darktemplar » Wed May 24, 2006 8:14 am

Jeremie would destroy all school cameras, and bullies would pay him(finally - Jeremie rich&trendy),Ulrich would almost sink in 3m deep school swimming pool.
Darktemplar is Back

Now doing: eee... something that looks and talks like a forum!
darktemplar offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Thu May 25, 2006 9:40 pm

I graduated, but I'd have the Lyoko Gang and Sissi come to North Hagerstown High and hang out. Jim would be Mr. Michaels' aide. *;) to David Gasman*
Last edited by Taelia on Fri May 26, 2006 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DELETED » Thu May 25, 2006 11:39 pm

DELETED

DELETED offline

Postby Skipperdee » Fri May 26, 2006 12:01 pm

If the CL gang transferred to my school... that would be so cool

No one would hardly ever see Odd because he'd be in ISS like everyday. But he'd be a welcome addition to normally boring classes, although I worry for his safety... I think he'd make someone with no sense of humor really mad and then get beat up.

Ulrich would be one of the first hot boys ever to grace our halls. If he were in any of my classes, I would stare at him nonstop like a creepy stalker, and if someone tried to talk to me, I'd just be like "Huh?" because I'd be so busy staring at Ulrich. He would be very popular instantly, as he is quite talented at soccer and soccer is very important to all the popular boys at our school.

Yumi would be that ultra-cool girl that everyone likes and wishes they could be. She would get sent to the attendance office a lot for her shirt- belly shirts are strictly verboten in our school. Actually, she wouldn't even be at my school, because she'd be in 10th grade and I'll be in 9th and the 10th graders are at senior high and 9th graders are at junior high. Well, that stinks.

Jeremie would be an Ethan/John clone-hybrid type thing. Smart. Computer-y. Wonderful and nice. Hmm. I'm not actually sure I could handle another one of those. But I'd think he was cool and he'd be my friend. Rachael would think he's adorable, and we'd have many discussions about how nice he is. And Lindsay would try to go out with him so she could "pimp him out" like she tried to do with Ethan.

Aelita would be another Rachael, and that would be awesome!! She would be my best friend, or at least one of them. She would be very, very popular, and all boys would want to date her and all girls would want to hang with her. She would also be a teacher's pet because she is so smart and respectful, only no one would hate her for it because she's so nice. Yeah. Aelita would be cool.

Hmm, Sissi would've been the target of the food fight some of the bad kids started Wednesday. But people would like her pretty well. She'd probably be a pommer.

William would probably either hang out with Gothic/emo kids group 1 (who scare me a little, except Meggin) or Gothic/emo kids group 2 (who scare me less, because I am friends with some of them kind of.) These two groups do not like each other. Hopefully he would hang out with group 2 because then I might actually talk to him. He'd be just like Max, and so he'd be like, "Yo" and I'd be like "Yo". It'd be good times.
Skipperdee offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Fri May 26, 2006 12:58 pm

Hey, wait a minute! (cue the sound of a record scratching) Since when was William Gothic/Emo?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Skipperdee » Fri May 26, 2006 1:39 pm

dunno... just seems like he would be in those groups. They're not really all Gothic/emo, but some of them- the "leaders"- are, thus... I don't know.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out. He would either be in those groups or a loner, because he wouldn't be in "my" group, aka the nerds, he wouldn't be in either popular kid group because they would call him gay for his hair and the things he told Yumi he does when he's in love, and I think he would intimidate the quiet kids and they would run away from him. Thus he enters the left over groups, probably because Max would immediately decide to be his best friend, because that's the kind of thing he would do. Yeah. So that's not what he necessarily is, that's just where he would end up in my school.
Skipperdee offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Tekirai » Fri May 26, 2006 3:24 pm

Now that I think about it... there isn't anywhere abandoned where I live that XANA could crash in...

I guess the TV mast would be under the used-but-not-deserted category, but I think the naked guy that runs around the forest there would creep him out. ^^;;

Umm, yeah. >>;
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Fri May 26, 2006 3:39 pm

Judging from this AND your FF.net page...you have an interesting school. :*D

Now, I go into scenarios.

(English class. Odd sits in the desk next to me.)
Odd: Who's the fat kid talkin to?
Me: That's the teacher.
Odd: Oh.

(Later. I'm discreetly drawing some OddxSissi, as I usually do around 10:15. Odd looks over)

Odd: Hey, watcha doin?
Me: Just...drawing...nothing...
Steve (who sits on my other side): She draws a lot.
Odd: Cool! What is it?
Me: If you see it, it'll be my suicide.

Yep...can't think of anything else cool.
Carth offline

Postby Nightsabre » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:48 pm

First, I'd avoid creating a paradox due to the prior knowledge I have of them...

As for each person specifically -

Odd : I'd befriend him rather fast, us "weirdos" have to stick together :p

Ulrich : 1 - 1 Soccer (Yes, you can play 1 on 1 soccer) as soon as school was over

Jeremie : Well, I am a tech junkie so I guess we'd get along well and I'd gladly help him on his programming.

Aelita : First I'd help her get Jeremie. Then we'd be the brother-sister sort of friendship. Seriously, Aelita is like my twin but with a different hair color & gender. I'm into almost everything she is... from Academics to Techno.

Yumi : Ah, finally someone to talk about Japanese culture to.

XANA : I live like 20 minutes from NASA... and there are about 20 other Aerospace Companies in my city. He'd fit right in one of the abandoned rocket factories up in the industrial section of the city.

Sissi : Well, I'd personally avoid her. But would do everything in my power to somehow get her & Odd to hookup.

William : Me & William would be on a semi-good basis. So, I'd probably hang with him every once and awhile.

As for dress code there is NONE, so basically you can wear anything, I <3 College

In short, they'd all fit in wonderfully
Thank to Tangent128 for the sig.

[This space for rent]

..::Current Project(s)::..
The Lyoko Chronicles (7% Done)
Rockman.EXE - Blossing Love (LanxMayl Fluff)
Twisted Fates (A WoW/SC Crossover, On hold)
New Art for my dART (Soonish)
Nightsabre offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Next