Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm

If the CL gang got transferred to your school...

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Harold22 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:04 pm

The supercomputer would be hidden in the secret Block 5 storage building. (Hardly any students know about it)
I would also befriend them all and hope to be a good Lyoko Warrior.
I wouldn't do any of that hitting on them stuff as i have a Girl Friend.
They would all fit in fairly well, but you can't go to the nurse half as often as you do at Kadic.
Sissi could hang around with...well..she wouldn't fit in at all.
Hmmm. A sig from the dark side this is.
Check my fanfic here:
http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/forum/vi ... php?t=5969
Hurry up and do my FanFic title, 5carthagerocks!!
Harold22 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:43 pm

I would be like speech-less and I would ask Jeremy for a dual in making a new program for Lyoko and whoever finishes first wins and I would scare away Ulrich and take Yumi from him! Hehehe.
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Assume Summerville High School (Summerville, SC), Class of 2006. The Tastee Freez has just burnt down. Since none of the other stuff near the fireworks/Hispanic produce place across the street from the school is really abandoned, the supercomputer goes there. In the Tastee Freez, that is.

My main priority would be to recruit as many of the Lyoko Warriors into the Animé Club as possible. Just to (urinate) off the rest of the members.

There is no dress code. Aelita's hair would be a thing of scientific curiosity. The rest of her would be a thing of Francophobic animosity. Then again, this IS South Carolina.

Many of XANA's attacks would revolve around anything from producing Death Note paper from the Westvaco paper mill a few miles out into the boonies to causing havoc at Charleston International Airport and AFB.

Despite being on the fast track to graduation, I'd probably get myself expelled three-fourths into the school year just to keep a permanent presence on the supercomputer. And maybe salvage the ice cream production facilities.
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby jeremiah2011 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:33 pm

I would definitely try to become one of "them" and go to Lyoko.
jeremiah2011 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Malkmusian » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm gonna do this in a Nightsabre way:

It's at Newton High School, April 2, 2008.

For the supercomputer, it can hide in the music room's piano room for all I care. Nobody goes into there anymore.

For Ulrich, I'd let him and Yumi get closer without me interfering with them. For Jeremy, I'd help him with some computer work once in a while. For Odd, he and I would collaborate on some musical crap...

...as for Aelita, I'd make her dump Jeremy (he's too harsh and uncaring to me) and let her go out with me. Easier said than done.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby yumi_shinoda » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:54 am

:umm: In my school, we need to wear a uniform and there are some rules on the hairstyle, so.... errr.

Yumi: her hair will be the same, as for her uniform.... the blouse will be perfect fitting, the skirt will be up to knee length. Black low-cut sneakers and white ankle socks.

Ulrich: ... his fringe needs to be shorten a little bit, and it will be just right at the eyebrow. Uniform, perfect fitting. and black low cut canvas sneakers with white ankle socks.

Odd: ..... his spiked up hair needs to be down, and the purple spot needs to be removed. Baggy uniform, but still aceptable.

Jeremie: ....uniform, 100% approved by teachers.

Aelita: Hair slightly longer. uniform also 100% approved by teachers.
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:11 pm

WHS class of 10...*rubs hands* Okay...

Ulrich and Jeremie would be fine the way they are. Yumi would have to cover her midriff and basically wear more clothes. Aelita would have to dye her hair because of the 'you can't wear or color anything that might distract your peers' rule. Odd could probably get away with his spot but he would have to be on his best behavior. Yumi would get along well with my friends in the color guard. They're mostly juniors. we don't have any seniors...yet. (we're a new school) The 'factory' would probably be somewhere in my friend Jacob"s back yard.* He has a buttload of property and some really old, creaky, creepy, barns in the woods.

a bit boring.

*name changed
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby jeremey56 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:19 pm

well if they came to my school they would have to follow dress code collared shirts w/no logos, etc.
Then I'd take Aelita and Yumi out on a date and befriend William, Jeremie, and Ulrich.
Give sadness now a Code Smile! Bringing a miracle, a Code Wing! Everyone carries a small supercomputer inside!
I won't give up! To tomorrow, a Lyoko Yell! For sure! I will catch it, the Lyoko Star! Let this vow sound throughout the virtual galaxy!
jeremey56 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Previous