Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

Fake entries from Franz Hopper's Diary

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Malkmusian » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:37 pm

June 6, 1994: They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho-hee-hee-ha-haa...to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time! And I'd be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TB3 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:55 am

June 6th 1994, Day 2283
(coughs) clears throat: "bump!"

;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Carth » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Teebs, you recieve waffles for life for bumping this thread again!

June 6, 1994, day 1923. I've successfully gone back and deleted all entries that appear to have been recorded when I was somewhat, mostly, or entirely drunk. At least now if this diary ever gets found, i won't be making a fool of myself.

June 6, 1994, day 2068. Taco taco tacoooo...
Carth offline

Postby Fluffy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Franz Hopper, June 4, 1994 day 25100 and something:note to self the saying' one tequila tow tequila three tequila floor" is true. I stubbed my toe again for what has got to be the *bbbllleeeppp*-ing 20000th time!!!!! meanwhile X.A.N.A hacked into the super computer and kept offering to play CHESS, it's like he's tyring to distract me.
Fluffy offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm

NECROPOST!
June 4th, 1994: day 31254 - I finished the Supercomputer, but spilled coffee on it. Go figure.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Sithking Zero » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:58 pm

June 4, 1994. I have just seen the movie "Groundhog's Day." In what XANA tells me is irony, I see no connection between that and my present condition.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Boss Tamsy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 pm

June 4, 1994 (iteration 61000)
I keep getting E-mails from some guy named Tamsy saying that he wants me to ship him some Arizona lemon iced tea. There are 2 problems with this:
1.) I don't even know this tamsy guy.
2.) What the f*** is iced tea?!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TL. » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm

June 6th, 1994. Day....OVER 9000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems the the RTTP program has suffered a major glitch. Instead of taking me back to the beginning of the day, I've ended up in 1944. And as sods law dictates, I appeared in the factory...which has been taken over by Nazi Germans for tank production. I was apprehended, tortured and interrogated. However, this came to an end once the news had come through...the Allies had Landed! While the guards were distracted in dealing with the news, I activated my SUPER SAIYAN POWERS! I pwned the n00bs into next week and by the power of a Deus ex machina, I got home!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Carth » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:04 pm

June 6, 1994, what day is it? GAME DAY!: I've decided to give up the supercomputer construction effort thus far in order to pursue my true dream of becoming a rabid High School Musical fan. I think this is a far more profitable and useful way to spend my time. Every high school needs a dangerous supercomputer, after all.

*cough*

June 6, 1994, day 8008135. I got lucky today! Wheeee~ look at the number closely.
Carth offline

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 am

June 6, 1994: I have decided that I Am Iron Man. I shall now proceed to go off and fight crime with my super powers.

June 6, 1994: I have made a discovery that insane assylum records, say, ones that might indicate that a man running around screaming "I am Iron man, I will protect you," is insane, are erased with a return to the past.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Boss Tamsy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm

June 6, 1994:THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Claus, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dinobones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches, and defecated upon, and hurled at predators when wakened by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year. For many were killed....

June 6, 2009: I graduate
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 am

June 4th, 1994: Day 1364: It appears as if XANA messed up my calendar program. For this, I must quantumly reverse myself back within the Supercomputer in order to correct all of the incorrect dates before this entry.

June 4th, 1994: Day... day... what's the day again? I maxed out my credit card buying nuclear material to power the Supercomputer.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby Rho » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 am

June 4th, 1994: Today I spilled some coffee on the keyboard of the supercomputer. Luckily, a good ol' Shamwow was able to soak it all up. And yes, I did say wow.

June 4th, 1994: Why do I have the feeling that in a little over a decade from now, some nerdy kid will find the supercomputer and then take his friends to Lyoko?

June 4th, 1994: Oh-ahh-ahh-ahh! Dansa med oss Klappa era händer Gjör som vi gjör Ta nagrå steg at vanster Lyssna och Missa inte chansen Nu ar vi har med Caramelldansen! he..hee...heee hahahaha i'm not crazy
lady fingers
they taste just like lady fingers
oh he he he haha hoo

June 4th, 1994: Some Nigerian dude's been e-mailing me with some offers or whatever. I think I'll try it.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 am

How does this 4th myth get perpetuated? It's 6th, loves, 6th.

Anyway.

June 6th, 1994, day 2885. I wish my wife would come back to me; I haven't had a decent meal in fifteen-odd years...Aelita can only make microwave Pop-Tarts, and I'm too lazy to cook...

June 6th, 1994, day 999. I love you, XANA...
Carth offline

Postby Jeremified » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Oh wow... I made this topic, what, three and a half years ago? Déjà vu at its best right there.

June 6, 1994. Day 1375. I'm starting to realize how easy it might be for someone to enter Lyoko and disable Xana using the towers, so I've decided to create a few more creatures. Surely this will be a good thing.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 pm

February 31st, 2552. Day -14. While experimenting with the Return to the Past program, I somehow severely damaged the Supercomputer's calendar function. Normally I would simply fix this with another Return to the Past but the program will no longer function properly- I am getting the 4:04 error, "Time does not exist". I have developed a multi-agent system to correct the error. I think it shall serve as very useful in other areas as well; I am eager to test it out.

JVNE IV, AD MCMXCIV. DIES DXL. The time-date anomaly was solved, but for some reason everything is now in Roman numerals. "XANA" has proven to be quite the trickster. It's almost cute in a way, but I plan to "nip it in the bud", as it were. I'm sure my young AI will respond very positively to firm authority.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:53 am

June Sixth, 1994, day 9001: I have recently checked the Scanners. It told me the number of Bugs that XANA has...

(Whips off headset, crushes it in fist) It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

(Sits down) Wait, there's no way that can be right...
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 am

June 6, 1994, day 1338. I love the little porcupines...I love them good. Porcupiiiines.

June 6, 1994, day 2153. *conversing with thin air* Now remember, Aelita, never, EVER date a blonde! He'll steal ALLL your makeup money.

December 31, 1999. I accidentally Y2K bug. Is this dangerous?
Carth offline

Postby Rho » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:33 pm

June 6, 1994. Day 693.
That gentleman from Nigeria has been communicating with me more via e-mail. The poor man needs help, I think I will send him $1000.

June 6, 1994. Day 734.
What would I do-oo-oo-oo for a Klondike bar right about now? ANYTHING. Aelita! Go to the store and get me some? WHAT!? We don't have any in France?
...i'm emo now!

June 6, 1994. Day 737.
I cut my wrists again today to soothe the emotional pain.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby austronothrusclarki » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:06 am

June 6, 1994. Day 1142.
Have been playing around with the ways to change ones' appearance in Lyoko. Aelita has been trialing different costumes as well. She keeps on changing into one that looks like her old doll, Mr Puck. I have tried telling her she looks ridiculous, but it makes her happy, so I am allowing it.....for now (she won't continue with this fixation for pink much longer, surely). After all, my costume choices have not always been very sensible........
On the other hand, I am picking up more and more fashion sense. I have learnt pink doesnt go with red, tops can't be as frilly as the skirts I try to pair them with, purple hair looks very random and spandex does not do wonders for my frame. (I think it's because I'm top-heavy.)
No, I am not a hardcore fan. Sorry.
And I did not make my profile pic.
austronothrusclarki offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Rho » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 am

June 6th, 1994. Day 745.
Aelita told me being emo wasn't cool yet.
I don't care, though.

June 6th, 1994. Day 2454.
I can't win any Pokemon battles. I hate you, Pikachu.

June 6th, 1994. Day 2535.
I am currently writing a film about a high school basketball player who falls in love with a nerdy girl and they try to land a role in the musical, but the popular girl and her feminine twin brother try to stop it. I am going to mail it to Walt Disney Pictures soon. They probably will never use it, though.
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Kazu » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Franz Hopper, June...crap, I don't remember...Day....420? Huhuhuh

Do not, like, take strange brownies from teenagers, god my hands are so huge.
<3 Mary
Kazu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Rho » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:51 am

June 6, 1994. Day ∞.
I currently have the Hare Hare Yukai song from Haruhi stuck in my head. I blame XANA.
Now to find a way to get it out of my head...

June 6, 1994. Day 100.
There is a fork stuck in my shoulder.
That is all.
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ArgentDandelion » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 pm

June 6th, 1994, day 2889.

I miss you, Antea....I miss you so much that I ache with every fiber of my being. Except my fingers. I need them to type, of course, and fingers do not work properly if they ache.

June 6th, 1994, day 2800

Repeating the same day over and over again, my dear Aelita has, for the umpteenth time, asked me to read her a bedtime story. I told her that Daddy was too busy, but.....I could not bear leaving my daughter melancholy, even if I did not hear her cry. Did she even cry? Maybe it did not matter that much...but I wanted another chance.

June 6th, 1994, day 2801

I received another chance. This time, I did read her a bedtime story from a favorite book of myths. She asked me what would happen if the fantastic ship, the Skidbladnir, was designed by a nerd instead. I could not imagine what it would look like...then she started to ramble on some story that the nerd did not actually steer the ship, but she did, and several of the nerd's friends were with her too, and although it was pleasant to hear her voice and behold her imagination, I really did have work to do. I bade her goodnight just when she started rambling about sharks with some kind of cannon in their mouths.

June 6th, 1994, day 2834

I made a nice song in my spare time. I probably spend too much time on the supercomputer, constructing Lyoko, if I repeatedly reference a code I implemented for it in the lyrics.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: Fake entries from Franz Hopper's Diary

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 pm

June 6th, 1994. Day 2. Man, I have the weirdest feeling of deja vu...

(today seemed like a good day to bring this back)

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous