Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

Forum-Specific Rules; Read Before Posting

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Forum-Specific Rules; Read Before Posting

Postby Star Way » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:37 am

This forum is for <s>putting off doing homework until the last possible moment</s> forum games. ;) It's basically brainless fun, which everyone loves, so you can't go wrong. :P

There are some rules though...

The biggest one is obviously just to be nice. If you feel something is unfair, don't be a baby about it and try to hurt the other members. Good sportsmanship is respectable, you know.

This is another huge rule that will get you banned if you don't follow: spamming the forum with 5000 posts per hour is ridiculous. If you've already posted plenty of times on a thread, stop posting for a while so others can join in! Threads with only 2-3-4 participants will be locked!

Also, no RPGs here, okay guys? If you want to know why not, go check out the main forum rules. They will be locked without notice.

That's all. Have fun!

6/25/06, Update: Profanity is NO LONGER ALLOWED in this forum. Please use BKO for any games that require strong language!
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin