Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:55 pm

RiverMouth Hotel & Villas: A LyokoFreak Enterprise

All forum games go here. This is not for discussion of video games or any other kinds of games, though, so please put any such posts in General Discussion.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What do you think of the new hotel?

Better than the original!
47%
A hotel's a hotel...
35%
O.K., but not quite as good as the original...
6%
This place sucks, man!
12%

Total votes : 17

Postby bduddy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:32 pm

Hey! Look! Guys, come over, I found something!
*everyone hurries over*
It's a bug on the wall of Villa V!
*is beat up by everyone*
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby YDV » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:12 am

TB3 wrote:Guess since I fixed the entire hotel once I should be able to fix the East Wing, but I demand that YDV be put to work alongside me as my brick carrier/mixer of cement/lacky boy.

If we start right now it should be fixed in four posts time - either that or one of the moderators or hotel management can call in a Deux et Machina.

*ahem* That's Deus ex Machina. You keep saying "Two and machine" not "God from the machine."

Er.. anyway. Back in character.

The Prince's personal assistants and secretaries have him tied up and are pushing him towards the demolished East Wing in a little red wagon (I said you can't ride in my little red wagon, the wheels (?) are broken and the axle's saggin'...)

YD: NO NO NO NO!! I am a PRINCE!! I'm not supposed to do physical labor!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! NO NO NO!

Two Royal Police guards walk out of the restaurant carrying bottles of b33r and chatting away merrily as they pass.

YD: Guards! Help me! My staff has gone insane!!

They look in his direction and then come trotting up to the wagon brigade.

RP2: Is there a problem, Your Honor?

YD: Yes. And it's YOUR HIGHNESS.

RP1: Sorry, Sir. *smacks RP2 on the back of the head* He's a new recruit. What's going on here? (What's all this then?!?! :P Sorry. Couldn't help it.)

YD: Well, as you probably know, the Bad Guys sent a missile at the Hotel and it destroyed the East Wing, and TB3 got mad so my own Palace Staff are trying to make me help him rebuild it! Clearly, this is mutiny. Arrest them.

RP1: So it WAS you who destroyed the East Wing!! Carry on.

YD: Hey!! Wait!! No I didn't!! HELPPP!!!

The Staff continues to carry the Prince along in the little red Radio Flyer wagon. They finally reach the ground zero of the East Wing. TB3 Is standing in the middle of it all, with a whole bunch of construction tools and is grinning evilly.

YD: H-hello...! Um.. I know what you need! A spiffy new suit! I can have my private tailors custom-make you one! *sweatdrops nervously*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TL. » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:52 am

While YDV and TB3 work on the east wing, I continue playing on YDV's chessboard, which has 'PRINCES CHESSBOARD. FOR USE OF ONLY THE PRINCE' written all over in pink neon letters. A beggar from YDV's country, The Principality of New New Lyoko comes up, misinterpreting me as the prince.

Beggar: Sire. I have swam from New New Lyoko in the west pacific via Cape Horn, my 5 sons are cold and hungry, my two daughters don’t have long glossy hair, my mother is frail and blind, my home is built from lint and my dog has no pet insurance! Can you help me?

TL: Sounds like things aren't so good in New New Lyoko.

*checks country stats*

UN Category: Compulsory Consumerist State
Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: Powerhouse
Political Freedoms: Rare

TL: Compulsory Consumerism! Rare political freedom! In the name of democracy, I must reform New New Lyoko! Come beggar!

*TL and the beggar hops in the princes private jet.*

Several seconds later, TL returns in the jet, and goes to the bar and watches the news.

TV reporter: The prince of New New Lyoko announced major reforms today by granting Political freedom to the people, ending their Consumerist ways and formed a new Government with Ben B. Beggar as it head. *Beggar appears on screen*. The UN secretary General has taken this news with much joy. In other news...

*Faint smile grows on TL*
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Saphire-089 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:57 pm

*sighs while reading book.*
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby YDV » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:18 pm

Prince YD wipes his brow.

YD: See! All done! :D

He steps back, revealing that he has completed exactly half of one wall of bricks. He starts to walk away, but TB3 grabs him by the collar and pulls him back. "WORK!!" he shouts.

Just then, Personal Assistans 1 and 2 come running into the East Wing (they never seem to walk..), going so fast that they trip over a bucket full of mortar and land face first in front of the Prince.

PA 1: YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!

YD: What? Can't you see I'm being abused? I'm supposed to be royalty you know..

The Secretaries also come running, wheeling along a television set on a cart.

Secretary 2: We think you should see this, Sire. *turns on to the National News Network (N^3)*

News Anchor: This is the N^3 Nightly News at 6, and these are our top stories: Today marked a monumental day in New Lyoko's history. Apparently, the Prince has decided to abandon his psychotic-- wait, am I allowed to say that on TV now? Ok, psychotic rule and allow for a more liberal and democratic society here in New Lyoko.

YD: WHAT?!?!? What, what IS this?! I never approved of ANY changes to New Lyokoan government! This is.. this is an outrage!

Secretary 1 looks at Personal Assistant 2. Then they look back at the bewildered Prince.

Secretary 1: You know, I don't think having New Lyoko as a democracy would be such a bad--

The Secretary is cut off as Prince YD suddenly appears with the Royal Portable Guillotine and a crazed look in his eyes.

YD: You know, willfully commiting an act of treason IS actually in the Killing People section of the Constitution.

Secretary 1: Er... Did I say democracy? I meant principality! Yes, that's it. LONG LIVE THE PRINCE!

YD: *smirks* That's what i thought. :) Now. Personal Assistant 1!!

PA 1: Yes, your Sirness?

YD: I'm going to need you and your spouse to come with me while I fly back to Xanadu and the Palace and try to get this all straightened out. I can't believe the Council actually BELIEVED whoever said that!

Secretary 2: ...We get to go HOME?!

YD: For a strictly political matter. I need to un-coup the coup. *takes out cell phone* Yes, General Delphiki? Assemble troops outside the Capital, and from then on order them to only respond to the Prince's word. WE ATTACK AT DAWN!!!!!!!!

General: But.. it IS dawn here.

YD: Oh. Um.. THEN WE ATTACK AT THE NEXT DAWN!! TO WAR!!! *runs off to get his suitcase*

PA 2: Do you think he'll pull it off?

Secretary 1: Of course he will. Everyone knows the Prince would never do anything like that. I actually think the only reason that that Team Lyoko guy got this to work was because the Council wanted to put His Higness to the test.

PA 2: Oh. Well. Wanna go get a latte?

Secretary 1: Sure!
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:52 pm

YD is sitting on the ground, sobbing as he hammers together the wooden frame of a window.

YD: This... is.. so... WRONG!! Not only am I being forced to be a construction worker against my will, there's some BEGGAR sitting in MY throne! My extra comfy throne with the automatic cup holder machine!

TB3 sniggers at this, having finished another section of the Wing within .9 seconds.

Meanwhile, Personal Assistant 1 and Secretary 2 have joined the other staff in Sanji's Kitchen, sitting at the bar sipping lattes and contemplating life.

PA2: *is slightly caffeine high* You know, you people should really switch to Geico. Did you know that you can save a bunch of money on car insurance?

PA1: Actually, I prefer Safe Auto. They've got a catchier theme song: "Pick up the phone, the call is free! 1-800-SAFE AUTO! Play it safe, Safe Auto!!"

Secretary 2: I like Progressive.

Secretary 1: Why? Their commercials are so boring and factful. I prefer All State. Especially that guy that says "That's All State's stand. Are you in good hands?"

PA2: He's BORING! Do they have a super cool gecko for their mascot? NO! Hey, Sanji person! MORE LATTES!!

Sanji groans and whips together another tray of lattes, complains about how overworked he is, and goes off to stare at his portrait of Erynn.

PA1: Hey, buddy, haven't you had enough?

PA2: NO!! NOT ENOUGH CAFFEINE! EVERRRR!!!

The rest of the Staff sweatdrops.

Secretary 2: *whispers to PA1* He's being really childish. Aren't we supposed to be these honored important authority figures who get to work in the Palace?

Secretary 1: Ha. How is being His Higness's Royal Babysitter Squad "honored"?

Secretary 2: I wasn't talking to you. :stfu!!:

Personal Assistant 2 can be seen with a group of hotel guests who are chanting "drink drink drink drink!" as he downs a big pot of Mocha Latte.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Doggiegal » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:22 am

*is banging her head against the poolside table-thing*
Doggiegal offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby TL. » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:15 am

In a desperate bid to stop YDV efforts to end democracy in New Lyoko, I put a brown paper bag over my head with YDV face drawn on. I sneak up the west wing, where I dance in front oF a CCTV camera, pointing to the poorly drawn face. Then, I place a small bomb on the hotel wall. I walk away and detonate the bomb.

TB3 runs up the security office to replay the external west wing camera. Due to high intakes of beer, TB3's brain cells are too numb to see the truth and falls for the trick.

TB3 runs in the general direction of YDV to gave a pounding and to conduct slave driving for rebuilding the west wing.

TL: George Bush would be so proud of me! Maintaining Democracy in an formly oppressed nation!

*TL walks up to recepion*

TL: HELLO!!!!! I'M WAITING FOR A ROOM!!!!!!!!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby TL. » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:54 am

TB3 wrote:Erynn walks by and gives TL a room, free of charge after all the time he's been made to wait.

Thats nice and all, but what IS the room number?
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby TL. » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:43 pm

TB3 wrote:Villa V

Isn't that taken?
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby MY85 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:26 pm

Team Lyoko wrote:
TB3 wrote:Villa V

Isn't that taken?

Yep. By erikamisha.

(Stepping aside, I'm getting sick of reading this thread, especially with all the making dialogues for people without their consent)

*walks out of the hotel to get some food*
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:50 pm

*accompanies Rodri*
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby vertig73 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:56 pm

*Goes out to calm down before i blow this place up*
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby SamBlob » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:17 pm

vertig73 wrote:*Goes out to calm down before i blow this place up*

TOO LATE!

BOOOM!!!

Lock, please...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Skysong » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:20 pm

...oh, dear. I thought this was a lovely experiment. *le sigh*

Oh, well, I guess whoever said "Sequels aren't as good" was right.
Mistress of madness and all that jazz. FFN account DA account
Panel from Wild Child 'cause the nosekiss was getting too weird.
Skysong offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby bduddy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:16 pm

*sigh*
This is what happens when topics get out of control...
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby YDV » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:18 pm

Well, that went well. *steps out of the rubble of the completely destroyed Hotel*

YD: Come, staff! It's back to the Palace for us.

PA1: But isn't that beggar dude still the ruler of NNL?

YD: Nah... I had some.. friends of mine... deal with him. :evilking:

In New Lyoko, The Infamous Beggar Dude can be seen running away in fright of a pack of Kankrelats shooting lasers at him.

Hmm.. I guess this was fun. Too bad I had to ruin everything :P

I bid thee Adieu! *bows*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:24 pm

Haha, it was a nice idea, and probably a much better laid-out version of the original if you ask me... But yes, it did become a little bit irritating towards the end. ;)

To Team Lyoko and TB3: perhaps you can save the RPing for a messenger program of some sort. ;)

Locking, at SB's request (and... well.. probably most of your wishing as well). ^^
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Previous