Note: I don't know what's up with you guys and copying my rules onto your own little forums, but please don't do that anymore. Be creative and write your own!
These are the forum rules. Please try to honor them. If you slip up on accident, it's okay, but if you keep making 'mistakes' I'll have no choice but to ban you.
1. Be Nice- Posting opinions is not only fine, but also encouraged. But you MUST keep it mature. If you create a big drama, threads will be locked and users may be banned. No questions asked.
2. Keep it G-Rated- If it wouldn't be on Code Lyoko, don't post it here. This includes posting or linking to inappropriate images/websites, using profanity where it's not allowed, making references to drugs or sex, and et cetera. There are, of course, exceptions to the rule-- namely Big Kids Only which allows mostly anything.
3. Stay On-Topic- I think that's pretty straight-forward.
4. No Nasty Avatars or Siggies- Avatars and signatures can contain mostly anything you would like, so long as they're clean. No swear words, sexual images or references, or any otherwise objectionable material are allowed in them.
5. Joining- a) If you don't like Code Lyoko, don't join this forum. Spammers and trolls will not be tolerated!! b) You may be of any age to join Lyoko Freak, but if you are under 13 please PM one of the Admins with your age upon joining. Please understand that we do this merely for the safety of the forum, as well as your own.
6. No spam- You can read more about what is acceptable and unacceptable in a post here.
7. Type in proper English- Read more about this rule here. Here is a small summary:
1.) Capitalize and punctuate as close to what you know is correct. If you slip up it's okay, but if ALL your posts show that you aren't even trying, you may be in trouble.
2.) If you have significant difficulties with spelling, please use a spellchecker each time you post. Occasionally not knowing how to spell something and/or making typos is fine, just so long as it's completely accidental.
3.) Go easy on the internet shorthand. Write out "you" and "thanks" and "are" rather than "u" "thx" "r" and etc. Things like 'lol' and other abbreviations are fine as long as they don't absolutely dominate your posts.
8. Have fun!! I know all these rules seem like a lot to keep in mind, but if you just use your head you'll be fine. Use this place to make friends and enjoy yourself... there are lots of other people that want to do the same.